Well what can I say other than absolutely awesome and it was just as good as last year. We travelled as two family's consisting of four adults and three kids. We arrived on the 11th of August for a fortnight and were given a drink while checking in, then taken to our room where we had food waiting. The food is very varied and always something to eat even for the fussiest of eaters. The slides are awesome too although I did have to go on twice once with my son then my daughter as the wife doesn't like them, we had a swim up room on the sunny side which was brilliant for the afternoons. A big thank you to Ali our cleaner, Alla the towel man and Nabil the drinks guy, what ever Trever Bas.... He knows what I mean. Would love to book for next year but Thomson's are fully booked for August!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Feel the dynamic pulse the moment you walk into the Coral Sea Aqua Club Resort. It is home to the most prestigious aqua park resort in the fashionable Nabq area on the Red Sea. The aqua park entertains guests with: Boomerang and the Speed/Bowl slides. On top of that, you can race down the multi-laner or go for something calmer like the lazy river. But the real big boy has to be the flowrider ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Southall Travel and Evoline ltd so you can book your Coral Sea Aqua Club Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Sea Splash Hotel Nabq Bay
- Coral Sea Aqua Club Resort Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt - Nabq Bay