“Fantastic apartment - great 3 week stay”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Sharm Bride

New sofa bed - Oct 2015 The double bedroom which has separate balcony
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
New sofa bed - Oct 2015
The double bedroom which has separate balcony
Private roof terrace - no need to reserve your sunbeds!
The private roof terrace - great to watch the sun go down!
Breakfast or lunch on the roof anyone?
View of the pool from the roof terrace at night
There are always spare sunbeds and plenty of space around the large pool
Double bedroom with large double wardrobe & dresser
The sandy beach which is a short walk away
The sandy beach with jetties out over the coral reef
Local transport on the beach!
The diving and snorkelling is amongst the best in the world
You can see colourful fish when diving, snorkelling or just swimming in the sea
Our apartment block, viewed from the pool area
The beach walkway where you can access numerous restaurants
Soho Square a short Taxi ride away for upmarket shopping and dining
The gardens viewed from our lounge balcony
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Italian first
Any
Hellasbel...
Liverpool
“Fantastic apartment - great 3 week stay”
Reviewed 6 January 2014 for a stay in October 2013

This apartment is truly very good value and I recommend it to everybody who wants to spend a nice, quiet, relaxing holiday in Sharm.

I stayed here for three weeks (end of Oct- Nov 2013) as a solo female traveler. Communication with Lee, the owner, is very easy. Any information I requested before booking was responded to very quickly and precisely. All bookings are confirmed immediately.

The pre-arranged pickup at the airport by Brian is great. It saves a lot of time and trouble haggling with the local taxi men to agree a price. Brian is very friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. He responds to any calls or texts immediately.

I have stayed in a variety of apartments all across Sharm over the last few years, and can honestly say that this is the nicest one I have had the pleasure of staying in. The apartment is a very spacious one bed roomed furnished to a very high standard and is fully equipped with everything you can possibly need for a relaxing holiday. There is no need to bring towels as there is a large variety of different size beach and bath towels provided.

The private roof terrace is a fantastic selling point for this apartment. It is a sun worshiper’s paradise during the day and a great place to relax and chill of an evening. The terrace has fantastic views of the mountains (great for getting some lovely sun set pictures), the sea and the whole of Nabq. The terrace is fully furnished with large padded mattresses on the sun beds, along with table and chairs and a sofa.

The complex is lovely and clean and the gardens are immaculate. The pool area is often very quiet and sometimes you are the only person in the water. The pool was cleaned every day I was there.

The apartment is in a great location, there is a little supermarket, pharmacy, English Pub and some gift shops at the front of the complex. The main supermarkets are only a short walk or local bus ride away.

By the end of my stay it felt home from home. I’m looking forward to returning in March 2014 and again in the summer time.

I would recommend this apartment to anyone.

Liked best: Everything - fantastic rental apartment
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Families with young children
7 Jan 2014
There's really not much more I can add to that, other than I'm glad you had such a great time & enjoyed it so much! It is nice to know that our apartment compares favourably to others that you've stayed in previously, I sometimes look at the other apartments for rent & wonder what makes people choose one over another. I always think our location, the private roof terrace & large pool are good selling points & I try to respond as quickly & accurately as possible to all enquiries, but it is great to hear your views as somebody who has stayed in the area before. However the best recommendation of all, is that you've booked again already to come back, so we look forward to welcoming you again.
Olten, Switzerland
Reviewed 25 November 2013 for a stay in November 2013

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The pool, the apartment, the location, the owner Lee and the keyholder Brian.
Travelling group: Solo
27 Nov 2013
Thanks for such a good review. We try to make things as easy as possible for anybody enquiring & booking & I always put myself in the guest's situation that I know I'd want answers quickly & for everything to be as smooth as possible from booking to arriving, the stay itself & checking out. I'm so pleased you like the apartment & location, having stayed at other places in Sharm, I did think you'd like the location & that fact that everything is in walking distance. I'm pleased you enjoyed the roof terrace & large pool which are also our favourite things! I'm glad you enjoyed your stay & hope to welcome you back again one day soon.
Reviewed 14 September 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
16 Sep 2013
Thank you for the review, I'm so pleased you had a great time & liked the apartment. The pool area was probably a little quieter than normal as I know it is quiet in general in Sharm at the moment. However the pool area is never crowded & is quiet & peaceful which suits a lot of people but not everyone. I'm pleased that you liked the pool at the Sharm Bride hotel which is livelier. As you said you have the best of both worlds as you can use the hotel pool if you want more going on or use our pool which is quieter & never crowded. It is worth noting that apartment residents can use the hotel pool with a small fee for drinks etc but the hotel guests are not allowed in the apartment complex / pool area which is strictly for people staying in the apartment. Thanks very much for your comments, we try to make life easy as it is your holiday so it should be stress free! I try to provide as much information as I can based on my experience of many visits & thinking of all of the things I wish I knew the first time I went, also with Brian locally there is always somebody available for any help & advice. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Liverpool, United Kingdom
Reviewed 7 September 2013 for a stay in December 2012

Liked best: Roof Terrace / Pool
Liked least: Stairs
Families with young children
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
18 Sep 2013
Thanks for your review for your 2 visits. Returning guests are the best recommendation we can have to say we're doing something right & I'm pleased to say this year we have had a lot of returning guests. I'm so pleased you like the apartment, location & everything there is locally. Having been in summer & winter you've seen Sharm at both ends of the spectrum & I'm so pleased you'll be returning again. It makes a great difference to us to have Brian locally who can help all of our guests from arrival to depature & so they feel there is somebody to talk to if they need anything. Thanks again
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 4 February 2013 for a stay in December 2012

6 Feb 2013
Thanks for the review, I'm glad you had a good time & found the booking process, airport pick up & drop off easy & straightforward. Holidays should be stress free & enjoyable, so we try to do everything we can to make it run smoothly. It's a real shame you didn't get to enjoy the roof terrace, hopefully you'll come back when it's a little warmer & you'll realise what you missed - something to look forward to! I'm pleased you made the comment about everything being in easy walking distance, we see this as a big plus for our apartment compared to many others which are "in the middle of nowhere"! We hope to welcome you back again soon.
Reviewed 14 December 2012 for a stay in October 2012

Value Location
16 Dec 2012
Thanks for the review, we're pleased you enjoyed your stay & look forward to welcoming you back in the future. One of the things we like & you & lots of guests have commented on, is that everything is on the doorstep & in easy walking distance, compared to some apartment complexes which are "in the middle of nowhere". Thanks again for the positive feedback.
DUBLIN
Reviewed 19 August 2012 for a stay in August 2012
people found this review helpful

Liked best: red sea
Liked least: heat wave
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
10 Sep 2012
Thank you for your review, we're really pleased you liked our apartment or should we say villa! Some people travelling to Sharm for the 1st time wonder why you'd go to an apartment when there are cheap all inclusive hotels. However, your review sums it up nicely, like you, we enjoy the space, peace & quiet & private / uncrowded facilities & doing things at our own pace. Plus you can chose so many places to eat or if you don't feel like it, just stay in & have a BBQ on the roof terrace! We really hope you'll stay with us again, but maybe not in the full heat of July or August!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing