“Just...perfect;-) I warmly recommend!”

Radisson Blu Resort, Sharm El Sheikh
Ranked #8 of 32 Hotels in Nabq Bay
Reviewed 11 May 2013 via mobile

Stayed for one week and enjoyed it very much. Hesitated first, as travelling alone, but the staff was really great and they've put in all efforts to make me feel pampered up:-) they handle issues, if any, very professionally.
Enjoyed mostly the beautiful waterfalls&gardens, the nice coral reef, the beach. The room was very clean, spacious and had a gorge sea view, the food was perfect, having a wide range of choices and based on a healthy menu. I was well impressed.
Am recommending the diving center as well, I had the open water course which they conducted really great.
Thanks again to reception staff Samir&Hamid, they were great from the first moment of my arrival in order for me to have a comfy stay. Will def choose this hotel again.
Many greetings!

• Stayed: May 2013
Anwar H, Front Office Manager at Radisson Blu Resort, Sharm El Sheikh, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2013

Dear babyfur,
We would like to pass you our utmost appreciation and thanks for posting your superb feedback regarding your recent family vacation at our Radisson Resort Hotel and for strongly recommending it to anyone..

It’s a great pleasure and honor for us, that we could exceed your expectations in every respect by providing you a very enjoyable stay with us and showing you our individual care and hospitality.

We hope to welcoming you soon again here at our resort to spend another very memorable time with us.

Kindly accept our warmest regards from the Red Sea shores

Anwar Hawary, Front Office Manager

There are newer reviews for Radisson Blu Resort, Sharm El Sheikh

Reviewed 10 May 2013 via mobile

Just had 2 weeks at the radisson and had a fab time. The hotel is very clean, the pool and loungers are well spread out, staff are extremely friendly and the food and drink is the best I've had whilst in Egypt. The lobby bar has more of a business feel than holiday. The veranda is very accommodating. The pool bar has everything you need whilst lazing about. Whilst we were there the beach had an overhaul with new sand being laid. Overall we had a great holiday at a great price and will be returning when we next get chance.

• Stayed: April 2013
2  Thank Lee20XI

Dear Lee20XI ,
I do really appreciate your feed back and would like to thank you for taking time to inform other travelers about your stay at Radisson Blu Resort Sharm EL Sheikh

It made my day to know that you have enjoyed your stay and we succeeded to assure your satisfaction during your visit. I will share your comments with the rest of our team members with your employees recognition . I’m looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to your second home in Sharm EL Sheikh .

Warm greetings from the Shores of the Red Sea

Anwar Hawary, Front Office Manager

Reviewed 9 May 2013

We are currently ataying at the Radisson Blu in Sharm El Sheikh, This was my 4th time over Christmas and New Year.

This is the only Hotel I have used over the umpteen years we have been coming to this Rerort. We would like to extend our thanks to Mr Ahmed and Mr Anvar, and ALL the staff for such a memorable occasion.

The efforts they went to for Christmas and New Year Celebrations were second to none. The settings, Food and Entertainment were lovely.

The only thing missing were other members of our family who were left behing in the UK.

Maybe next time Boys and Girls....

Special thanks must go to the Executive Chef and his Staff for the Meticulous presentation of the food for those 2 events.

It must of taken hours of preperation, as did the time taken for the Decorationof the 2 venues.

Was a great use of the Car Park lads

Like our previous experiences at the Radisson this is no exception, all the staff have been so helpfull. Alla-Momood-Saied-Ibrahim-Fahad and Moustafa have all made our relaxation all the better for their presence.

All the staff at the Restaurants have ensures we have eaten well and not put on too many pounds, a Special THANKS to Terak for his cheerfulness and his attention at our table in the main restaurante. The front of house staff including Concierge have made us welcome on every occasion and have always been there to resolve any needs or queries we have had.

Bar staff have ensured our beverages were nice and hot and our beer nice and cold. Waleed you are a STAR

Housekeeping is again well led by Mr Abdulla and his staff. We thank Karrem for his Room Service- nothing is too much trouble for him.

A request - Please put Ahmed back to the Italian Restaurant as we have said before he is an officer and a gentleman.

Our favourite lady Marawa, please get well soon. We miss your greetings.

Finally we look at TRipAdvisor on a regular basis and would like to suggest that some of the comments we read are very spurious to say the least.

We agree you cannot please everyone all of the time but some of the recent reviews have been very dissapointing indeed and totally misleading.

What I would say to those who have NOT been to this hotel is - come and give it a try. I am sure you will find a WARM WELCOME and have an ENJOYABLE STAY. And if there is anything to your dissatisfaction, say so straight away.
Don't leave it until the last day of your Holiday and then complain that all is not well.

Very Finally, for all you Sun Seakers looking for a quiet time with no fun and games why not try a Desert Island. Sharm is indeed a Great place to visit and ENJOY!

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Builder187069
Reviewed 9 May 2013

Spent 2 weeks at the Radisson Blue in April, being a single female traveller for my first week, I was made to feel very welcome as soon as I arrived, I felt totally safe here, the staff were very helpful and friendly. I had a room very close to the main pool, it was spacious and clean.

This is my 3rd trip to Egypt on an all inc basis, and the food here was the best so far. Plenty of choice, freshly cooked, no problem. Waiting staff very polite and courteous, really looked after me when I was by myself. The seafood night is well worth going to £16 delicious food and great entertainment.

Plenty of sunloungers around pool and beach but you need to get up early, pool bar staff very efficient and friendly. I don't drink spirits, but my friends told me that they all tasted the same! The beer and red wine was fine. Pool is big and clean. Beach was being tidied up a lot with fresh sand so should be lovely, but you can't go in the sea without shoes as it's rocky.

There are a few shops over the road, nothing amazing, about 20 minutes to Soho Square which was uninspiring and full of rubbish shops and expensive bars!

Did one snorkelling trip which was fun and good value for money.

Great weather around 30 degrees with a breeze. A very relaxing 2 weeks, wish there was a disco as evenings a little boring. All in all a lovely hotel with great staff, would definitely revisit.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Freddieboxer
Reviewed 9 May 2013

I would like to thank the entire team at the Radisson Blu Resort, Sharm El Sheikh for an excellent stay.

The accommodation was perfect, especially as we were given a sea view room as requested. The surrounding gardens were an absolute delight; the team of gardeners quietly went about their business but smiled and waved when someone paid an interest to their botanical display. Small birds darted about (even in the breakfast room - fantastic), and there was a curious absence of annoying insects, just the odd butterfly - paradise springs to mind.

The restaurant staff were friendly, cheerful and always helpful. The chefs did a fantastic job of creating plenty of tasty cuisine in the all inclusive restaurant. As vegetarians, the salads and fruits on display were better than offerings in most restaurants. Breakfast was our favourite meal of the day.

Admittedly, alcohol was hit and miss in quality (stick with beer and wine), but I believe this is an issue for the whole region. Some fellow guests went on a reconnaissance mission for "genuine" liquor in the surrounding areas but came back empty handed. If your holiday is all about relaxing in the perfect weather of Sharm El Sheikh (about 30-35 degrees, with a pleasant breeze and wonderful in the shade on our trip), then alcohol will be the last thing (ok, second to last) on your mind.

Snorkelling from the hotel's private beach and jetty was perfectly adequate to see the numerous tropical fish on the coral reef, but I believe diving trips are also plentiful.

Our friendly cleaner, Mahrous, always kept the room clean and tidy, and delivered much-needed bottles of water every day at sunset.

Also of note is that our stay was very much "hassle free"; spa treatments were offered (and purchased), special BBQ nights were promoted, but all in a friendly and polite way without pressure. Regarding the spa treatments, my girlfriend loved both of her massages. I indulged in (or endured) the "Aftersun Treatment", which no doubt had the desired positive effect, but not before being massaged with ice (feeling like broken glass in some instances) for about 45 minutes. I was ready to tell them everything I knew...

Finally, a special thanks goes to Mahmoud (who I believe usually works on the beach but was on pool duty during our stay). He is an absolute credit to the hotel. He made us (and other guests) feel so welcome and showed genuine concern over our well-being. I truly hope to meet him again on our next trip to the Radisson Blu Resort.

If you are considering going to Sharm El Sheikh (which you almost certainly should), I honestly could not recommend staying anywhere else (we saw several other hotels on our return journey to the airport...).

Thank you once again to the team at the Radisson Blu Resort, Sharm El Sheikh.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Rich W
Reviewed 8 May 2013

The place is really elegant and relaxing but it's a bit far from city center and naama bay which might be a bit boring specially the night life in radisson blu is a bit poor .. Food not so good though the rooms are spacious clean and staff there are helpful .. No place for beach swim except in the after coral bridge area which is really deep dark water only for diving or snorkling .. The hotel as a stay is a good place for relaxing .. Uf you seek fun and night life another place will be better for you

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank mohammed-elsharkawy
Reviewed 7 May 2013

Me and my family spent a week a this hotel and we had a lovely time. The resort has lovely gardens and is very clean. The reef from the hotel is very good and my kids loved swimming and seeing all the great fish. I think that the food could be better, but was ok, lets say you are not in danger of putting too much weight but you wont starve and I was happy that nobody got sick, which was my bigest fear. We had a marin club room and it was very nice with a lovely view over the pool and sea. The wifi is very poor, and even if the club marin room suppose to have wifi, we could only connect very early in the mornings or late at night, during the day you had no chance. Even so we had a nice time and the kids enjoyed the holiday.

Room Tip: We had room 7178 and it was very nice, lovely view.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Nabq Bay
Stella Di Mare Beach Hotel & Spa
Stella Di Mare Beach Hotel & Spa
#3 of 230 in Sharm El Sheikh
Movenpick Resort Sharm El Sheikh Naama Bay
Movenpick Resort Sharm El Sheikh...
#12 of 230 in Sharm El Sheikh
Sharm El Sheikh Marriott Resort
Sharm El Sheikh Marriott Resort
#62 of 230 in Sharm El Sheikh
Renaissance Sharm El Sheikh Golden View Beach Resort
Renaissance Sharm El Sheikh Gold...
#64 of 230 in Sharm El Sheikh

Been to Radisson Blu Resort, Sharm El Sheikh? Share your experiences!