“Great stay at the Radisson Blu!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Radisson Blu Resort, Sharm El Sheikh

Radisson Blu Resort, Sharm El Sheikh
Ranked #11 of 32 Hotels in Nabq Bay
“Great stay at the Radisson Blu!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 November 2013

Spent 11 nights at the Radisson Blu and I've had an amazing holiday.
Firstly you are greeted so warmly at reception when checking in, they were so helpful and made sure we were fully informed on everything we needed to know.
The room was lovely, spacious, clean and everything we needed. We had a nice view and was in easy reach of everything!
The staff are amazing and they really are a credit to the hotel, the bar men and waiters in reception and the restaurants are so kind and always smiling!
The food was really nice, not that much choice but still really tasty.
The entertainment team are brilliant! They are truly so friendly and kind, I would definitely count them all as friends! I joined in with various activities during the day but my favorites were yoga and Latin dancing! The shows they put on of a night were great, I still laugh about karaoke night when all different nationalities came together, Italians, Russians and English and we were singing and dancing into the night it was crazy! Me and my friend also visited a few clubs with the team which I would definitely recommend doing it was very fun, they're an amazing team who I hope to keep in contact with!

Overall I've had such a good holiday and I wouldn't hesitate in returning to this hotel!

• Stayed November 2013
1 Thank Lidiyalidiya88

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (463)
  • Arabic first
  • Czech first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 November 2013 via mobile

Very good landscape, stuff are doing there best to satisfy the customers. Nice beach, food quality need improvement. Good location near pharmacy and supermarket. Nice corals. Free wifi. ............…….................................

Stayed October 2013
slough
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 November 2013

It fails me to see negative reviews I am at the Radisson now and I can say hands on heart the food is really good I was privileged to go into the Resturant before it opened to see the display of food I was taken back to the care that was taken what I will say if you can go early for your meal and you will see the dedication of the staffs work on presentation,within me being there 5 miniutes of the Resturant opening it was demolition there was cocktails on a table and people were taking not one but three at a time,plates piled high does that tell you food is bad NO it shows it's good
The Radisson have a new Resturant manager Meher and food and beverage manager Adam what I say well done keep up the good work it's fantastic Hesham the chef and team well done not for getting Anwar who over see s every thing
I will put photos of the displayed when I get back to England

Room Tip: I will say go to Resturant early and you will see what I mean
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Laurenrose1
Moscow, Russia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 November 2013

We've been to this place (me and my wife) for almost 2 weeks (21/09/13 - 05/10/13) and it was wonderfull time. My wife celebrated her birthday there and it was awesome - birthday songs by staff, cakes, etc.))))
As for the hotel itself - nice room, kind and cheerful staff, big pool, beautiful area around, great meals (especially Pasta station on the open air), good service in total.
Nice beach with the beautiful rift so you may go snorkeling (in the afternoon is preferable since in the morning there're huge waves - may be it depends on season).
And the most attractive point - awesome animation team (Exotic Treat animation team) We spent every morning in the pool - volleyball, water polo, aqua gym, stertching, etc. Beach volley in the afternoon and different events in the evening - karaoke or dance competition, pool parties, magician show, belly dance show, Miss Hotel competition and of course every night parties at Pacha, Hard Rock or Little Buddah Bar.
They have their own Spa and gym - but we missed it :p
Also they have their own Diving club so we spent a wonderfull day with them at Titan Island.

So me and my wife definitely advice everybody to go there)))) we miss this place cuz we spent a great time there.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Alexander_Rakovsky
Seattle, Washington
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 November 2013

I would recommend this hotel for people with low budget and my advise to book standard room which will be cheaper and near services, don't book sea view bcoz you gonna pay more for crap!
there is 3 pools I really enjoyed the big one since alot of activities bn there during the day. I like the variety that exist in this hotel (belly dance, nightlife parties ...etc). Lets move to the black side,, The Buffet it was ridiculous, for fruit they provide orange and this is the only thing you can eat. for main dishes im not sure if it was safe for human use but dont worry as a human you have the willingness to survival :) dont worry you can manage food matter.

Room Tip: pick standard , all rooms the same.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Alvechurch, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 November 2013

The hotel looks good on paper, but on arrival it was average at best...

We were first put in a ground floor room with a door that did not lock properly and kept banging in the wind (even though it was closed).
We were moved the following day (after a complaint) to a nicer room (balcony and distant sea view).

The resort is ok, a fair walk from the main reception to the beach (the resport is long and thin).

The beach has a few activities (volleyball, yoga etc) for guests to do, and constantly plays loud music (not to our taste).

Snorkelling is very average at the resort - much better options at other hotels in Sharm - and because this hotel is not shaded from open ocean (like hotels in Sharks bay) we only had 1 day which was not very rough sea.

Food is as you expect from a buffet - not great, but always had something... there are lots of options which at least means you can try to do something different each day... The hotel has a few non-buffet places, which were a little better.

The best part of the hotel is the towel guy on the beach who was happy to sort you the best sun loungers for the following day!

Taxi around the area - do not book a taxi from the hotel reception - they attempted to charge us more than 3X the price of the taxi drivers waiting on the road (who were in registered taxis)...

We would not go back to this hotel again...

Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reading, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 November 2013

We have just returned from a most enjoyable week at this hotel. The hotel was spotlessly clean and hotel grounds beautifully laid out. This hotel is well situated on a large well kept beach and outside the hotel entrance there is a variety of shops to wander round. Hotel staff are very friendly, helpful and polite - in particular Mahmoud, the pool/beach attendant and the gentleman who cleaned our room made amazing animals out of towels. The food was not to the standard we would have expected, however, the breakfasts were excellent. Snacks at the main pool were enjoyed by the children. Being able to have a coffee - latte/cappuccino or tea at any time from a machine was a bonus. Overall, we had a great holiday.

Room Tip: Deluxe room with a sea view. and internet access. This room is only suitable for 2/3 persons, not a...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Resort
Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Resort
#92 of 232 in Sharm El Sheikh
4.5 of 5 bubbles 6,090 reviews

Been to Radisson Blu Resort, Sharm El Sheikh? Share your experiences!