“Amazing!!!”

Parrotel Beach Resort
Ranked #7 of 33 Hotels in Nabq Bay
Reviewed 13 November 2013

Tomorrow we are leaving..but if we had choice,we'd prefer to stay two weeks more! really satisfied our holiday! Nice location in the best area in Sharm, high standard hotel! We heart a lot of comments about Radisson,honestly we wasn't sure before coming..but it was right choice! Happy))) we definitely was enjoying..thanks for exotic treat team!!! They made our holiday wonderful! So elegant and polite team))) they provide the best treatment!:) show was like tv program))on four languages!!!!! We probably gonna be back for them!

• Stayed: November 2013
Write a ReviewReviews (3,529)

Reviewed 12 November 2013

We spent two weeks in Radisson.. well..it was really nice time! Before coming we read a lot of comments and the most of them are true) staff in hotel really sooo helpful,smiling..especially on the reception! Room is perfect,specious,always clean! As for restaurant..honestly,nothing special,but still ok) I'd like to write special thanks for EXOTIC TEAM! they are one of the best things in this hotel! So lovely!!! They organize so strong entertainment! I'm not first in Sharm and can compare..this guys have so high quality of work,treat everybody well by "exotic" way)))) omg ! show are amazing! translated by some languages! I'm going to miss them)

Reviewed 11 November 2013

We have been to Egypt many times and this is definitely the best hotel we have stayed in. All our previous hotels have been 5 star as well, but definitely not as good as Radisson blu .From the moment we arrived we were treated with warmth and efficiency. The staff are clean, well dressed, friendly and very efficient. Mahmoud the towel guy at the beach was great. Oletta and Anastasia from the animation team are lovely girls. Very friendly and you could see the kids loved them. Management are great, they are so approachable, so if you have a problem tell them, I'm sure they would do their utmost to help, not that we had any problems. Mr Sammy is a pleasant, genuinely decent man, he is always checking that everything is ok. I don't understand some of the negative reviews here. The beach view rooms are fab, yes there is a little walk from the reception but the grounds are beautiful, it was a pleasant 3 minute stroll from our room to the main dining area and 1 minute to the beach. Seriously I don't think that is a long walk even for the laziest of guest! Our room was clean, well decorated and spacious. Cleaned everyday. The beach is clean and plenty of room, you are not squashed together. Snorkeling was brilliant, the sea can get a bit rough, the lifeguard will not remove the red flag unless he is certain it is safe, even though a group of Russians drove him mad to put up yellow flag, he point blank refused, so I felt very safe when the yellow flag was up. There is beach volley ball everyday. Speaking of Russian guests, there was a nice mixture of Russian and English speaking guests. We went to a hotel in Egypt where we were the only english speaking guests in the whole hotel, thank god we like each other!!! I only had my other half to speak to!! :) .We met some lovely people here. All inclusive food is not al a cart, so don't expect it to be! Having been to all inclusive before we know the type of food to expect. We have had some truly awful food in other Egyptian hotels. The food here was good, plenty of choice and well flavoured, it wasn't dripping in oil. I'm a fussy eater, so that says a lot coming from me. Friday night is fish night, I really don't like fish but there was always something for me to eat. Even though there were a lot of guests eating it didn't feel like a canteen. Waiters were great, over to us straight away to serve drinks. Most importantly I didn't get a bad stomach :):) which did I get in other hotels. We had massages in the spa, they were enjoyable. The staff from the spa were very polite, they didn't hassle us at the beach about treatments. In some hotels they were a nuisance, wouldn't take no for an answer. There are a few shops and pubs across the road and la strands 15 minute walk away. Hard rock, TGI Fridays are there. We got a taxi into Nama bay one night. Takes about 20 minutes in taxi. Personally I feel safer with the hotel taxi. The price was reasonable and he was there on time to pick us up. Another night we went to soho square and the taxi was great again. Definitely recommend a trip to both. It was an enjoyable, relaxing, hassle free holiday, I would definitely recommend it.

Room Tip: We stayed in Marin club, with sea view, beautiful room and view.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ireland16
Reviewed 10 November 2013

We were here on honeymoon for 14 nights.

Arrived at Radisson Blu after a disastrous start at the Park Inn, on the opposite side of the road. We were warmly welcomed by all the staff, right from the Managers down to the gardeners.

We did move from a standard room to a deluxe beach apartment in this hotel, although standard was very nice, but the management kindly upgraded us as a gesture of good will to make up for our poor experience at the Park Inn.

All the resort was kept very clean and tidy, its such a pretty resort, and the long walk from our apartment to the reception/restaurant didn't really matter, but if you have walking difficulties its not ideal. The apartment we had was spacious and kept very clean with an array of towel animals and little gifts from the cleaner. The pools were very picturesque but cold, but we were there end of October through to November. The sea was much warmer and more comfortable, you will need beach shoes, the pier/jetty is quite nice to walk on, and swim from provided the sea is not too rough. The green flag (calm seas) never appeared during our time there, but we did manage to snorkel a few times which was really very nice.

The entertainment was poor to say the least, but unfortunately we think this is down to the fact that most hotels are only 30 - 40 occupied, but on the plus side there was always sunbeds and seats in the lobby to be had.

The weather was phenomenal, there was just a couple of days that were hazy but still very hot.

If you want to get a really good tan, have an afternoon at the Turkish baths, this is not for people with delicate skin, as you have a body scrub which can in fact hurt, but we both got really good tans, make sure you take plenty of sun tan oil as it is 3 times what we pay in the UK. We used about 5 bottles I would say.

Be prepared to be shocked by the lack of manners of some of the Russian guests, although some are very nice, we made some friends with some, but others have no manners whatsoever, to the point of total astonishment, we really felt sorry for the staff there, as it seemed to us these guests were using bully boy tactics, knowing that Egypt is desperate for tourism, but don't be put off, there are other nationalities that are very nice indeed.

We have left this to the end, but the resort is very badly let down by the restaurants, breakfast was no more than adequate, but there was a constant lack of plates, cups, cutlery to the point where some days guests made coffee in cereal bowls!! Lunch was adequate but we didn't eat that often at the main restaurant staying nearer the beach we went to the pool bar. Dinner was the worst either of us have ever had at any holiday hotel, the choice wasn't too bad, but supposed hot food was tepid at best, or stone cold. The pasta was about the only food available which was hot, but again crockery was in short supply. Beer was flat and not cold, but the worst thing in the restaurant by far was the lack of adherence to dress code, the worst being an over weight male guest with a totally unbuttoned Hawaiian shirt, and what I would describe as draw string pyjama trousers, walking around carrying mounds of food which he subsequently left on the table, and an Egyptian child being allowed to play football in the restaurant by both his parents and staff, we found this completely unacceptable in both cases, the staff should have challenged them, but they seemed oblivious to this. This is the first all inclusive hotel, that actually isn't all inclusive that we have stayed at, the a la carte restaurants had to paid for with a 25% discount, we were treated to a fish dinner, but it wasn't that good and would tell you don't bother, even as a freebie we were very disappointed and still hungry when we came out. If we had to rate this part of the hotel it would get 1 out of 10, sorry Radisson Blu.

Just to reiterate the staff are very friendly especially the beach guy, he really was lovey.

Room Tip: As we stayed in three rooms, if you can upgrade to a deluxe or a luxury room but the standard rooms...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Chrissiebabe
Reviewed 9 November 2013

Spent 11 nights at the Radisson Blu and I've had an amazing holiday.
Firstly you are greeted so warmly at reception when checking in, they were so helpful and made sure we were fully informed on everything we needed to know.
The room was lovely, spacious, clean and everything we needed. We had a nice view and was in easy reach of everything!
The staff are amazing and they really are a credit to the hotel, the bar men and waiters in reception and the restaurants are so kind and always smiling!
The food was really nice, not that much choice but still really tasty.
The entertainment team are brilliant! They are truly so friendly and kind, I would definitely count them all as friends! I joined in with various activities during the day but my favorites were yoga and Latin dancing! The shows they put on of a night were great, I still laugh about karaoke night when all different nationalities came together, Italians, Russians and English and we were singing and dancing into the night it was crazy! Me and my friend also visited a few clubs with the team which I would definitely recommend doing it was very fun, they're an amazing team who I hope to keep in contact with!

Overall I've had such a good holiday and I wouldn't hesitate in returning to this hotel!

1  Thank Lidiyalidiya88
Reviewed 9 November 2013 via mobile

Very good landscape, stuff are doing there best to satisfy the customers. Nice beach, food quality need improvement. Good location near pharmacy and supermarket. Nice corals. Free wifi. ............…….................................

Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed 7 November 2013

It fails me to see negative reviews I am at the Radisson now and I can say hands on heart the food is really good I was privileged to go into the Resturant before it opened to see the display of food I was taken back to the care that was taken what I will say if you can go early for your meal and you will see the dedication of the staffs work on presentation,within me being there 5 miniutes of the Resturant opening it was demolition there was cocktails on a table and people were taking not one but three at a time,plates piled high does that tell you food is bad NO it shows it's good
The Radisson have a new Resturant manager Meher and food and beverage manager Adam what I say well done keep up the good work it's fantastic Hesham the chef and team well done not for getting Anwar who over see s every thing
I will put photos of the displayed when I get back to England

Room Tip: I will say go to Resturant early and you will see what I mean
Stella Di Mare Beach Hotel & Spa
#5 of 231 in Sharm El Sheikh
Cleopatra Luxury Resort Sharm El Sheikh
Movenpick Resort Sharm El Sheikh Naama Bay
Movenpick Resort Sharm El Sheikh...
#9 of 231 in Sharm El Sheikh
14 mi away
Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Resort
Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Resort
#52 of 231 in Sharm El Sheikh

Been to Parrotel Beach Resort? Share your experiences!