“Look no further !!!”

Ranked #8 of 32 Hotels in Nabq Bay
norfolk
“Look no further !!!”
Reviewed 14 November 2013 via mobile

We'll this hotel ticks all the boxes. So look no further .
We have just returned after spending 6 nights here with a couple of friends.
This is our third time here,(we did try a different hotel at the beginning of our holiday,but left that place after only 2days)
We returned to the Radisson to be greeted by Mohammed at the front desk,he was the most helpful person in sorting our accomadation we were given Marina rooms, large spacious rooms in good location . The food is of a very good standard, and you only have to ask if there is something you want and they will do there upmost to get it for you. The alcohol is local brands and this is good, very palatable !!
The gardens are kept exceptionally as is the beach.
All the staff are very friendly and always have a smile.
All in all it's one of the best hotels I have been to and yes we will be returning next year. I just wish I was still there.
This hotel ticks all the boxes . I would recommend it to couples and families.

Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank val w

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (470)
  • Arabic first
  • Czech first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Reviewed 14 November 2013

Really nice hotel. Mainly because of the staff. All the staff were friendly and smiley. The receptionists were great, one of the best reception team I've seen.
The animation team was really great. They were always smiley, very friendly and active. Moreover their skills in English were really good, so they were basically the only people with whom I could manage to have more or less complex conversations.
What was really impressive is the evening club trip. I was the only one who was willing to go, and it is obviously complicated for guys from animation (Mina and Bishoy) taking a taxi, going with a tourist to a club and they were obviously tired from hard working all day long; inspite of that, they beared me a company to a club, were dancing with me, and then helped to go back to a hotel. That was truly lovely and worth mentioning.
The 4 days period that I had was obviously not enought to enjoy the rest in Radisson. I wish to come again for at least 10 days.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank YuliaBr
Lugansk
Reviewed 14 November 2013

Spent 10 days with my parents at Radisson Blu the first half of my holiday I spent relaxing around the pool and got to enjoy the beach where the snorkelling is incredible, definitely a must if you come and stay here!

First impressions of this hotel were very good, reception staff are so helpful and they chose a really nice room for us. Also the staff on the beach are amazing, they always had towels on the sun beds waiting for us was a very nice touch!

I made a few Russian friends after the first few days and became friends with the animation team, "exotic treat". The Animation team took us to some night clubs on a few nights which I recommend doing because it is really fun!! We especially enjoyed Little Buddah club where we were all up dancing on the bar, it was so cool! The team take you and bring you back whilst making sure you are having a good time and we definitley did so thank you Exotic Treat!

There wasn't many young people at this hotel, mostly families but I still had a fun time and got to relax at the same time! I really recommnend this hotel and hopefully I will enjoy more holiday's at the Radisson Blu!

Room Tip: 3256 pool view
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 November 2013

Had a great stay there,from the time we were picked up from the airport to the time we were drop off at the airport the staff was very good and professional. The staff was always very friendly and helpful, my husband chose this hotel because of the high standards of Radisson Blu and the location of the hotel, we were able to walk straight from our rooms right on to the beach and into the water, and i should mention also the we were all inclusive which meant we ate and drank at all the restaurants and bars at no additional cost and the food was amazing and the drinks were premium drinks, even while on the beach we were served drinks!!!

Our room was very spacious and as i said before with awesome views, and there is lots to do as a couple on holiday or as a family with young kids, the are even very great and accommodating for the disabled.

We will most certainly be back there.

Mr & Mrs McConaghy

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 November 2013

Tomorrow we are leaving..but if we had choice,we'd prefer to stay two weeks more! really satisfied our holiday! Nice location in the best area in Sharm, high standard hotel! We heart a lot of comments about Radisson,honestly we wasn't sure before coming..but it was right choice! Happy))) we definitely was enjoying..thanks for exotic treat team!!! They made our holiday wonderful! So elegant and polite team))) they provide the best treatment!:) show was like tv program))on four languages!!!!! We probably gonna be back for them!

Moscow, Russia
Reviewed 12 November 2013

We spent two weeks in Radisson.. well..it was really nice time! Before coming we read a lot of comments and the most of them are true) staff in hotel really sooo helpful,smiling..especially on the reception! Room is perfect,specious,always clean! As for restaurant..honestly,nothing special,but still ok) I'd like to write special thanks for EXOTIC TEAM! they are one of the best things in this hotel! So lovely!!! They organize so strong entertainment! I'm not first in Sharm and can compare..this guys have so high quality of work,treat everybody well by "exotic" way)))) omg ! show are amazing! translated by some languages! I'm going to miss them)

Reviewed 11 November 2013

Had a great stay at the Radisson blu, the room, food and staff are amazing. The staff are always there to help when you need it, so friendly and always smiling! The bar men and staff especially in reception are brilliant.

The room is clean, spacious and we had a lovely view, the food is tasty and I could always find something to enjoy.

The animation team were so friendly! We made friends with them immediately, they had so many different activities and the shows of an evening were great! We loved Mr hotel which had us in fits of laughter all the way through! They are all very well presented and organised, definitely one of the nicest group of people we've met here!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Nabq Bay
Sultan Gardens Resort
Sultan Gardens Resort
#21 of 234 in Sharm El Sheikh
Renaissance Sharm El Sheikh Golden View Beach Resort
Renaissance Sharm El Sheikh Gold...
#76 of 234 in Sharm El Sheikh

Been to Radisson Blu Resort, Sharm El Sheikh? Share your experiences!