“Another fablous stay nice hotel, with great staff”

Radisson Blu Resort, Sharm El Sheikh
Ranked #9 of 32 Hotels in Nabq Bay
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Another fablous stay nice hotel, with great staff”
Reviewed 19 January 2014 via mobile

This now more than three weeks stay and this my seventh stay at this hotel. This was the best so far, was nice xmass eve and magic new year prsentation for the food ,nive quality and awide rang of fablous food. Staff what can i say the maim reason why i'm here , starting from reception to the bar guys there at the beach. Nice staff , from the managment team till the lowest one. Anwar.adam.moustafa.bakr . Hisham .maher etc
I enjoyed my trip, the weather was fantastic. For sure i will be back again next april for more one week. Thank you very much radisson for taking care of all the guest.

Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
Anwar H, Front Office Manager at Radisson Blu Resort, Sharm El Sheikh, responded to this review, 21 January 2014
Dear Builder187069,

A warm Marhaba from Radisson Blu Resort Sharm El Sheikh.

It is very heartwarming to read your glowing review of our resort post your Seventh stay with us. I have communicated your words of praise to adam.moustafa.bakr . hisham .maher etc and the entire team at the resort. We are all glad to learn that we were able to make you feel relaxed and you enjoyed your stay with us. I am certain that your feedback will assist us in achieving higher standards of excellence in the future.

We all look forward to welcoming you back at our resort - your home in Sharm for your 8th visit sometime soon.

Fantastic upcoming season!

Anwar Hawary, Front Office Manager.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (473)
  • Arabic first
  • Czech first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Norwich, United Kingdom
Reviewed 18 January 2014

Visited radisson blu in the new year for a ten day break,the rooms and gardens are very nice as are the staff who were very friendly and helpful,to be honest i think the hotel seems to cater mostly for the Russians who seem to think that the food will run out at any minute!!!.The food was cold ALL the time apart from the griddle area which was cooked to order.
I hope that the hotel manager gets to read this review because if they could improve the standard of the FOOD GREATLY then this could be a superb hotel.

3 Thank Richard545
Anwar H, Front Office Manager at Radisson Blu Resort, Sharm El Sheikh, responded to this review, 19 January 2014
Dear Richard545,

Thank you for taking the time to write such an extensive review on Radisson Blu Resort.

Thank you for sharing your experience Radisson Blu on tripadvisor . We are pleased to know that you found our staff great, the sea amazing and you enjoyed snorkeling.

Happy Festive Season!

Derby, United Kingdom
Reviewed 18 January 2014

We have just returned from a 10 day break at this hotel. We have had a very enjoyable, relaxing break. We are a couple 50 & 55 years of age and this suited us fine as we were not looking for lively night life (though the Hard Rock café was within walking distance for those looking for this sort of entertainment)
The hotel is set within a desert style water landscape and pretty gardens which creates a nice open aspect. This is enhanced by low level (2 stories) accommodation blocks on either side of the large pool/ gardens. The views from the lower pool and beach towards Tiran are good and can be spectacular if there is a good sunset.
We had a double room which was spacious with a large (Queen size) bed. The room opened out onto a terrace equipped with 2 chairs and a table. We were in the right sided accommodation and it was very pleasant to sit here first thing in the morning enjoying the early sunshine. The bathroom was large with a bath, 2 showers and a long vanity unit. A shave point and hair dryer were provided along with some small toiletries. Towels and bed linen were changed daily. The daily cleaning of the room was good. There are no tea making facilities however we were able to use our travel kettle with a European 2 pin adaptor.
The food is reasonable however I would not recommend this to those who would be looking for fine cuisine. We enjoyed the fresh bread and pastries. There was fresh fruit available every day and we enjoyed the daily products from the grill and the pasta station. We found the white wine OK, though my real ale drinking husband found the beer too gasey.

We bought the 4 massage package from the Spa and found them to be very beneficial and delivered in a professional manner.
There is a promenade that runs along the front from the Radisson for approx. 2/3 miles which is great for those who like walking / jogging.
One of the entertainment team Natalie delivers a great yoga session each morning on the beach. It is suitable for all but suggest you take something suitable to wear (full swimsuit or vest to go over your bikini to prevent any unwanted cleavage fall out!)

You can collect 500ml bottles of water 24/7 form the Reception bar which was very welcome.

We did the star gazing/ Bedouin trip into Sinai which we really enjoyed. The astronomer helped us to take some really great photos of the moon.

We felt safe throughout our trip and found the staff were friendly, courteous and provided outstanding service.
We would return.

Room Tip: Rooms facing South will have sun on the terrace / balcony for most of the day.
2 Thank Floss511
Dear Floss511,

We would like to thank you indeed for your very nice comments about your recent holiday at our Radisson Blu Resort .

It makes us very happy, that you very enjoyed our facilities, service and gastronomy offers and with pleasure we will as well consider your valuable remarks.

We hope to welcome you next year again at our resort to spend another relaxing time with us

Excellent Year 2014!

Anwar Hawary, Front Office Manager
Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom
Reviewed 18 January 2014

Me and my husband only came back on Tuesday night. I suffer from chrohns disease so I was worried how it would effect my stomach, We had no injections before we went and both myself and my husband was completely fine. no runs or dodgy belly for any of us, it was a very nice place to stay, both me and my husband was very pleased with the room we had it was one of the marine rooms which was great, nearly right on the beach. The only thing I would say was the shower was not that great no pressure really sometimes it would go to cold or very hot. The housekeeping guy was great he would make things with our towels, animals or babies lol, which always put a smile on our faces. Mahmoud the beach guy could not do enough to help us he was a nice guy, he would make sure we had a spot, where we wanted to go on the beach and always made sure we had a wind breaker, The beach itself was a sandy beach, very nice and clean, there is volley ball and football available if you want to play them, the beach bar staff were very friendly. The food was nice enough, no complaint there, the waiting staff were always friendly our waiter was called Mohamed he was nice always friendly helpfull chatty and polite to us, the staff were all friendly enough. Don't book trips afore you go do it when your there. We went on the 5 star safari day trip, quad bikes camel riding, star gazing and watching a show by the bedlims (people who live in the desert) and having a meal with them it was throughly good, we would recommend that, we also done a boat trip, snorkeling which was good but I'd buy the snorkels afore I go, you can get them very cheap from a sports shop, the only issue I had, was after the first snorkeling stop I was very very cold so did not go back for the next two stops id also take a couple of towels instead of one, I'd also take long trousers and long sleeve top if I was to do it again. All in all we both really enjoyed the holiday and would definitely go back we are considering going again next year.

Room Tip: If your not happy with your room just tell them. We upgraded to the marine room when we got there fo...
1 Thank Michelle T
Dear Michelle T,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write about your recent experience at our Resort.

We are pleased to know that you had a wonderful experience during your trip; for us there is nothing more rewarding than a positive feedback from a happy guest. We appreciate your positive feedback for the Hotel overall ,and especially our staff and services,

"All what you need, one hour daily in Sharm Sun & all Sharm sightseeing and you don't need any injection"

Thank you again for choosing Radisson Blu Resort for your stay in Sharm.

We look forward to welcoming you in the near future.

With my best Regards,

Cairo, Egypt
Reviewed 13 January 2014 via mobile

Ok, first of all the location of this hotel is fantastic. Opposite to Tiran island, quite a scenery!
food is good, but i have seen better quality and wider range. The meat in general is very few may be because of the bad economic situation down there.
Quality of rooms is fine but the tv was from the 70s !! Come on there are LCDs now for god sake. But may be because there were only 10 lousy working channels so there weren't much to see anyway.
The beach and beach service is excellent and the scene is charming. But no one is in the water!! The sea is cold with rocks on the sea bed so u must wear sea shoes, and the swimming pools which are many of them are not heated!!! So cold as hell ofcaorse and no body in the water. If you have to dip ur self in water so go to the covered spa pool which is very small and feels like u are in a bath tub but heated.
Gardens and landscabe are fantastic!!! Really with the bridges crossing water canals and lights.
My room was garden view but still i can see the sea and tiran island.

Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Anwar H, Front Office Manager at Radisson Blu Resort, Sharm El Sheikh, responded to this review, 15 January 2014
Dear eng_amrsamir,
Thank you for taking the time to post a review about your recent stay at Radisson Blu Resort.

We are glad that you found our resort, relaxing, beautiful and fantastic.

Likewise, thank you for pointing out the low keys in our resort. It's important for us to know your thoughts as it helps us grow as a resort family. Without your feedback, we would not know on what area we needed to focus. We are committed to fully reviewing the circumstances that would have contributed to a less than satisfactory experience.

Again thank you for the invaluable feedback. .Thanks for visiting us and we trust that you will consider us in your future travel plans.

Excellent Upcoming Festive Season!

Anwar Hawary, Front office manager
Bucharest, Romania
Reviewed 12 January 2014

I came a bit scared in Sharm El Sheikh (as I had spent the New Year's Eve in the clinic of a hotel in Hurghada (2 years ago) - not THEIR fault!). When I entered the hotel, I wasn't thrilled at all - the lobby bar and the reception seemed dull to me. After going to the restaurant which seemed to me more like a "cantina" (eatery) than a restaurant, I started rolling my eyes and convinced myself that it would be only for a week, so that won't kill me :).

All the dull impression changed when I met the staff: first, the guy from the reception (I'm sorry I can't remember your name!), then every single person from the hotel! Thank to all these lovely persons, the "cantina" turned into a nice restaurant.

Everyone tries to do his best to make you feel good and I really appreciate it!

I loved the gardens and the reef over there. The beach is very clean thank to Mahmoud who is famous there as I can see (both "Mahmoud" are very nice, efficient and friendly).

The rooms are big comparing to the European hotels and cleaned every single day, properly (I am not the kind of person who will photograph every microscopic scratch in the tub or spot in the corner of the terrace....).

Everyone at the restaurant ("Olivo") was wonderful (El Hussin, Diaa (?) - the pasta guy, the "croissant guy", the girl at the entrace (with beautiful eyes), all of them!). Of course, the guys from the beach bar (I think they must have been exasperated by the fact that we drank all the tomato juice :), also the guys from the Espresso Bar - easy - EVERYBODY!!!!

I like changing my travel destinations all the time, but all these guys make me want to come back!

You will not find a 5* hotel ( European standards), and it isn't among the top 10 hotels in the area (I think...), but you will absolutely feel great!

PS: My name is Luminita Stoleru

Room Tip: Look for a room in between the restaurant and and the beach...
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
Dear PUFUS,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your wonderful remarks on Radisson Blu Resort Sharm El Sheikh. It is indeed a true pleasure to read such a detailed review from our highly valued guests.

I am delighted to read your comments about the Radisson set up, the foods in the outlets and the personalized services of Radisson Team who managed to exceed your expectation and made your holiday special.

Once again, thank you very much for the wonderful comments and on behalf of the entire Radisson Blu team, we look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Happy Festive Season!

england
Reviewed 8 January 2014

Bit late writing this review as it was April last year when we stayed but are looking to go again this year. Stayed in a few different hotels in Sharm over last 5 years and have to say enjoyed this one the most. Food was cooked fresh and with flavour. Staff were helpful and friendly, and the pool lads very funny(even my grumpy dad was laughing with them). My uncle tripped over a loose stone on the path and the chef sent him a lovely plate of fruit whilst he was laid up by the pool. Rooms were all near each other and in easy walking access to bar pool, beach and restaurants. surrounding gardens were well maintained and most of all wine was drinkable. If all the family can get the same time off this year we will be there again.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
Dear red0774,

Thank you for your loyalty to Radisson Blu, Our biggest challenge is to “Make It Right” and, our goal is to make our guests, repeat guests and 100% satisfied. It is very gratifying for the Radisson Blu family to read throughout your comments and see that we reach our goal!

It gives me great pleasure to tell you that we can’t wait to have you back to our own tradition of warm hospitality.

Until then, kindly accept our warmest regards from the Red Sea shores.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Nabq Bay
Stella Di Mare Beach Hotel & Spa
Stella Di Mare Beach Hotel & Spa
#2 of 230 in Sharm El Sheikh
Movenpick Resort Sharm El Sheikh Naama Bay
Movenpick Resort Sharm El Sheikh...
#12 of 230 in Sharm El Sheikh
Sharm El Sheikh Marriott Resort
Sharm El Sheikh Marriott Resort
#58 of 230 in Sharm El Sheikh
Renaissance Sharm El Sheikh Golden View Beach Resort
Renaissance Sharm El Sheikh Gold...
#71 of 230 in Sharm El Sheikh

Been to Radisson Blu Resort, Sharm El Sheikh? Share your experiences!