“Close to perfection.”

Radisson Blu Resort, Sharm El Sheikh
Ranked #8 of 33 Hotels in Nabq Bay
Reviewed 11 February 2014

Excellent position on the beach, not too far from the airport so a great location in Sharm, or Nabq as we later found out..
The Staff are very friendly, attentive and helpful.
The grounds are kept clean and are very beautiful. The rooms are well sized, well equipped and kept clean also.
Facilities there are well managed and there are plenty of sun beds, food is available all day and a calm, relaxing atmosphere pervades the whole complex.
We had a wonderful room in which we could see the sun rise in the morning and set in the evening, all from our balcony.
Mostafa and chef Sami in the Trade Winds bar deserve a very special mention, so friendly and helpful. We had the Mixed Seafood platter special one evening. We were the only couple in there but were made to feel like Royalty by these two lovely guys. It was delicious too.
I can not believe some the previous reviews, it's a question of expectations I suppose.
There were not many English there as its not really our holiday time of year, but the other guests kept themselves to themselves, were incapable of queuing, helped themselves to piles of food and promptly left it all over the table. CCCP?

Many thanks to Anwar, his reception staff, the waiters, gardeners, pool and towel guys all of whom made our stay a very pleasurable experience. Plus the other guests who quickly became friends.

Room Tip: Go for a sea view, 62** gets the sun rise right until sunset.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Gasman900
Anwar H, Rooms Division Manager at Radisson Blu Resort, Sharm El Sheikh, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2014

Dear Gasman900,
Thank you for taking time to share your experience with the traveler community.

It is a pleasure to be a part of your a very pleasurable experience and we are proud to learn that you had enjoyable moment during your stay in Radisson Blu Resort Sharm El Sheikh.

I appreciate your generous remark for our quality of services performed by our friendly and helpful associates. I always think that they are the most valuable assets in our hotel. We are delighted that you are comfortable with our room and our facilities.

I hope your time with us is continuing bring the fond memory for years to come and we are looking forward to welcome you back again to our property Radisson Blu.

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed 11 February 2014

Unfortunately the clientele and lack of implementing dress code, particularly in the evening, lets it down !!! The hotel is not a 5* hotel, perhaps 4*, the gardens are lovely, and the staff excellent, the location is good too ! The food is pretty good at the main restaurant and the themed restaurants too. But certain disciplines must carried out too, to get it to 5*.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels
1  Thank Brian * Diane H

Dear Brian * Diane H,
Many thanks for the time that you have taken to share your experiences and comments in the Trip Advisor Review following your stay at our resort.

Thank you for the positive remarks regarding our overall landscape, food, and staff. Moreover, I really appreciate your recognition of the efforts of our team.

It was a pity to learn about your disappointment in many aspects of our service, therefore please accept our heartfelt apologies for areas, where we didn't meet your expectations. Should your complaints have been raised to any of the Management Team during your stay, we would definitely have taken the necessary action on it.

I would like to inform you that we have taken well note of the comments seriously and would be shared and discussed to the Department Heads concerned and they will be addressed and rectified accordingly.

Again, may I take this opportunity to thank you again for staying with us.

Reviewed 11 February 2014 via mobile

Just returned after a last minute family holiday. The hotel is a medium sized hotel providing all inclusive stays. Having been to Egypt on a number if occasions we found the staff at this hotel to be extremely friendly and approachable. Nothing was too much trouble, we were offered drinks while by the pool or sat in the hotel at night. There was never any need to go to the bar ourselves. We are in favour of giving small tips which probably added to the extra service we got but to us this all part if the holiday experience. The hotel reception staff and concierge were particularly good and helped us out on a couple of occasions when we had problems contacting our holiday rep. The food was plentiful but on balance was probably a little restrictive on choice for English tastes. It was clean and neither any if my family or any other guests had any stomach complaints which we have all had on previous stays. The hotel managers made a point of offering to cook us anything of our choice should we require it which was a nice offer. The hotel was 80% Russian guests with only a smattering of Brits. The rooms were of a reasonable size and were clean and in good order. The room staff were very good and made different sheet/towel displays every day. No problems with getting sunbeds each day, the pool was a little on the cool side but ok once in. Probably the best hotel I have stayed in my past 8 visits to the resort. As an experienced diver I wouldn't recommend using the hotel based dive company (Coral Dive Club) I was horrified to see the standard of training they were giving some Brit divers who had never dived before.

Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank commenter100

Dear commenter100,
A short note from the entire TEAM at Radisson Blu Resort Sharm El Sheikh to express our sincere gratitude for sharing such wonderful feedback with the TripAdvisor community. We are pleased to hear we have been able to create a relaxing and more importantly enjoyable break for you and your family.

We look forward to welcoming your family back again soon!

Reviewed 11 February 2014

I have just returned from a week's holiday at the Radisson Blu, it was my first solo holiday and I was a little apprehensive. I booked a deluxe room 7185 which I only stayed in for 2 nights as it was next to some sort of generator and was very noisy at night so I was moved to a marine view room without any question or fuss, which was exactly the same room but with a better view of the beach/sea. The room was lovely with plenty of storage space, tea & coffee making facilities and plenty of water, it was also very clean and well looked after by the lovely man who cleaned it, I had shapes made from the towels and also a lovely vase of flowers one day! I was also able to access the internet from my room, the only thing I found was that it was quite a walk from the main restaurant which was fine during the day but a little unnerving at night.

Mahmoud gave me special attention at the beach, maybe a little too much but my sunbed was always ready in the morning, after a few days I moved to the pool and was equally well looked after there, there is a snack bar which serves, burgers, chips and salad along with ice creams.

The staff at this hotel are fantastic, they learn your name very quickly and what drinks you like, to the point in the lobby bar where your drink is just about ready when you get to the bar! The food was ok, I personally preferred lunch to dinner, but there was always plenty to choose from and the desserts were to die for! Hussain always ensured I had everything I needed including ice in my wine! Had a nice meal in the Italian restaurant, again was very well looked after by the staff, with drinks always being topped up!

The grounds of this hotel are beautiful and well looked after, the pool was huge but hardly anyone went in it due to it not being heated and freezing cold!

I met some lovely people on this trip who made my first solo holiday a very enjoyable one, the staff are a credit to this hotel, I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Manda002

Dear Manda002,
First of all I would like to thank you very much for having chosen the Radisson Blu resort Sharm El Sheikh as your home away from home and Thanks for issuing your very positive review regarding your recent stay at our resort and for recommending it to anyone.

We are extremely pleased to read of your excellent comments which showcase the Employees' attention, the firs-rate cuisine, the outstanding cleanliness of the property and much more…

We are more than glad, that we with our service and facilities could provide you a lovely week upon your first visit to Radisson, which gave you a great impression, so that you are planning to come back again.

We will be very pleased, if we can be your host once again in the near future and we are looking forward to seeing you.

Anwar Hawary, Rooms Division Manager

Reviewed 11 February 2014

Actualy staying in the radisson blue and everything is not in order. On arriving also ask to take an upgrade for 10 dollar a night.... No thank you, we got our chamber with no towels. The room wasn't ready for visitors. Second day sink of the shower broken, following day save broken.......Meals are averadge and always quite the same. snacks on the poolside today cold and the meat over bakend. The promised fitnessroom not found yet? Existing or not? In the Restaurant we have a waiter namend Hussein who is great and does everything he can do. Housekeeping is also excellent....lukely the weather is good, but this isn't a 5 star hotel and certainly not in the Radisson chain. Nothing in the mini bar and no coffee or thee facilities, as shame for a so cold 5 star hotel. While we are still here, we desided to not come back.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Patrick B,
Greetings from Radisson Blu Resort team and staff!

Thank you for sharing your experience Radisson Blu on tripadvisor .We are pleased to know that you found our staff great, the sea amazing and you enjoyed the weather.

Likewise, thank you for pointing out the low keys in our resort. It's important for us to know your thoughts as it helps us grow as a resort family. Without your feedback, we would not know on what area we needed to focus. We are committed to fully reviewing the circumstances that would have contributed to a less than satisfactory experience.

Again thank you for the invaluable feedback. .Thanks for visiting us and we trust that you will reverse your decision and consider us in your future travel plans.

Reviewed 10 February 2014

The wife and I visited the resort with two very good friends,we all the staff were friendly and very efficient. Rooms were spacious and the housekeeping staff did a great job, with different shapes made from the quilt. The animation team was fantastic always entertaining and mingled with all the guests. Food was of a high standard although some things got repeated a couple times. The towel guys remembered the sun beds you wanted and nothing was to much trouble for them, the bar staff and waiters were all excellent no matter what time of day they was always smiling.
If I had to pick fault jus ya small point, it would have been nice to have a kettle and tea and coffee in the room maybe just a personal thing.
If you are thinking of going to Egypt this resort is great value for money. Talking of Money the English pound is a preferred currency. We will be going back had a great relaxing time.

Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank paul T

Dear Paul T,
Greetings from Radisson Blu Resort Sharm El Sheikh.

We are glad to have received your wonderful review post your recent stay with us. I have shared your feedback with the entire team at the resort and they too are very happy to have received the same. I am certain that this will assist us in achieving higher standards of excellence in future.
We are more than glad, that we with our service and facilities could provide you a lovely stay upon your first visit to Radisson, which gave you a great impression, so that you are planning to come back again.

Kindly accept our warmest regards from the Red Sea shores.

Reviewed 10 February 2014

Where to begin with This wonderful hotel....

The food.. the food in this hotel was lovely always something to eat

The alcohol. Well usual taste really it needs improving definitely

The rooms..cleaned daily fresh towels and designs on the bed the cleaner always made sure everything was ok with the room :)

Grounds. ..beautiful well kept and the beach is lovely

Staff..always helpful and friendly special mention to mahmoud on the beach for a sunbed every day

Animation...always something to join in with and shows in the eve theyre not pushy like other teams can be a special mention goes to romka though he
always found time to
talk to us and get us involved :)

All in all this hotel is fabulous and I will be recommending it to friends so thank you :)

• Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank natbaker121
Anwar H, Rooms Division Manager at Radisson Blu Resort, Sharm El Sheikh, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2014

Dear natbaker121,
Thank you for your loyalty to Radisson Blu, Our biggest challenge is to “Make It Right” and, our goal is to make our guests, repeat guests and 100% satisfied. It is very gratifying for the Radisson Blu family to read throughout your comments and see that we reach our goal!

It gives me great pleasure to tell you that we can’t wait to have you back to our own tradition of warm hospitality.

Until then, kindly accept our warmest regards from the Red Sea shores.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Nabq Bay
Barcelo Tiran Sharm
Barcelo Tiran Sharm
#11 of 33 in Nabq Bay
Movenpick Resort Sharm El Sheikh Naama Bay
Movenpick Resort Sharm El Sheikh...
#10 of 231 in Sharm El Sheikh
Park Inn by Radisson Sharm El Sheikh Resort
Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Resort
Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Resort
#50 of 231 in Sharm El Sheikh

Been to Radisson Blu Resort, Sharm El Sheikh? Share your experiences!