Parrotel Beach Resort
US$96
US$75
US$65
  • Breakfast included
Parrotel Aqua Park(Nabq Bay)(Great Value!)
US$40
US$31
  • Breakfast included
Jaz Mirabel Beach(Nabq Bay)
US$115
  • Pool
US$49
US$75
3,743 results
All reviewsradisson blumarine club roomthe trade windsanimation teamtoucan barsharm elmain restaurantpool barfishitalian restaurantgreat holidaysea viewspecial thankssmall poolcoral reeftwo weeksrestaurant staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 June 2014

I stayed at the Radisson in May with my friend. We both had the most amazing time. The hotel was lovely, our room was very big with a huge terrace looking over the beautiful gardens. The cleaner was so lovely and made weird and wonderful shapes out of our quilts every day that made us laugh. The pool area is lovely and always clean with plenty of sun beds. The staff around the pool are very nice. They do come round a lot offering trips and spa treatments but they soon leave you alone. The bar staff are very friendly and made us both laugh every day. The food was ok, they had fresh fruit and salads every day and quite a lot of variety in the main restaurant with a different theme each day. The beach is lovely and the water is very warm and shallow, you can also snorkel at the end of the pier. All the staff on the beach are very friendly and can't do enough for you. In the evening you can either eat in the main buffet restaurant or you can eat at the Italian restaurant which I would definitely recommend. After dinner you can either relax in the lobby bar where the staff are so friendly and really get to know you and bring you drinks and snacks all evening or at the pool bar. They put on a show in the theatre area at 9 which is always very good, they get you involved and its a lot of fun and very funny.
The Entertainment guys Romka and H really did make our holiday ! I can't stress enough how great they were. During the day round the pool and at the beach they are always doing different things to keep you entertained like aqua aerobics, belly dancing and volley ball and they would play your favourite music when you sat at the bar and are always making you laugh and chatting with you and genuinely making you smile all the time. Me and my friend liked going out in the evening, so we would meet everyone in the Lobby at 12 and all go out to the Hard Rock Cafe. We were always made to feel safe and really looked after. We both got on really well with them and they are the reason we had the best holiday ever. Holidays are what you make them and the staff at the Radisson definitely made our holiday. I wish I could remember everyone's name but there was just too many great people to remember. We were both very sad to leave and can't wait to return.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Kim S
amr_abdelsamie, General Manager at Parrotel Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2014

Dear Kim S,
Warmest Greetings from Radisson Blu Resort Sharm El Sheikh.

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and recognizing our service and facilities, particularly the guest room, beautiful gardens and pool facilities! Our pool indeed offers the relaxing atmosphere and good view.

We are glad that you were able to enjoy the various international cuisines available at our selection restaurants. Thank you for highlighting the Italian Restaurant . Our staff do work round the clock to provide the best service possible and they enjoy what they do.

It is great pleasure to have you with us. We appreciate your patronage and looking forward to welcoming you back to your excellent vacation again!

Amr Abdel Samie, General Manager

Reviewed 17 June 2014

I recently stayed at the Radisson Blu in Sharm for a week with my best friend. I had been to Egypt before on honeymoon so was little worried about batting off the Egyptian men now visiting as 2 females.We arrived late to our hotel due to delays. We were tired and a little hungry but on arrival we were welcomed and offered some limited food and drinks and shown to our room. The room wwas clean and spacious and we overlooked the sea. Every day there was much the same. Sunbathing.Eat.Drink.Swim And this was what we had both wanted from a holiday. There was always entertainment during the day by the pool and this was led by The Animation Team.These guys were great. Upbeat.Energetic.Friendly but not over. Aqua aerobics led by 'H' was always brilliant and enjoyed by guests of all ages.The evening entertainment was equally well organised and a bit of fun to suit all. The guys H and Romka made us laugh every day and really made our holiday.They also arranged evening trips to The Hard Rock Cafe for those that was wanted to party a little later and we always felt looked after and safe.The transportation and organisation was spot on and they were professional at all times. Food wise you could not fault.Waiters were hardworkin and attentive. One of my favourite staff members was one of the sales guys who wandered around day to day checking if all was ok. His name wasSalem. He was attentive and interested and made us laugh every day!!! Being in Sharma at the Radisson is beautiful with its gorgeous gardens,beach a walk away,endless sunshine but what makes it so special is the staff and for that it's a winner.Without meeting The Animation Team,H, Romka etc and Salam we would have still had a good holiday but not an amazing one. Thanks Radisson Blu! Will defending be back soon to see all my old friends!!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank Carrie347

Dear Carrie347,
Thank you for taking time in posting your holiday experience on Tripadvisor.

It is fantastic to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed your week stay with us and we manage to go beyond your holiday expectation in every aspect of your holiday and this what you wanted from your holiday.
I am so glad that my hard working team manage to make your holiday the best so far of your life time. I will be sharing your praise to my team especially to Salem, H and Romka. They certainly go out of their way to please our guests.

It is great to read such comments of guest satisfaction. We appreciate your patronage and looking forward to welcoming you and your friend back again to make it an amazing ones!

Amr Abdel Samie, General Manager

Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

I have just returned from a 9 night stay at radisson blu sharm. Definitely a resort for couples and families. I read reviews of this hotel before we went and took some comments on board as I hope you will with mine.I will start with a couple of BAD POINTS - food in main restaurant could be improved, yes, the Russians are rude- don't bother smiling at them as I gave up after a couple of days, they will interrupt you and generally scowl at you (I do not blame this on the hotel it is simply a fact).
GOOD POINTS - The staff are
overall very friendly and helpful. Nothing is too much
trouble. Whilst we were there we witnessed one of the pool cleaning attendants (Alaa is his name) quickly and selflessly jump into the pool and save a young boy who was drowning (his Russian parents where not supervising their child) and he promptly assisted in clearing the boys airways. Alaa then returned the boy to his seemingly bemused parents and with his soaked clothes, continued to sweep around the pool. An unsung hero.
I also must mention three extremely fantastic pool bar staff members who not only kept our drinks flowing but kept us entertained and did not stop working all day. These are Khaled,Eid and Ahmed. They work such long hours but despite this- always smiling and polite. These three guys are the best in our opinion and we were sorry to leave purely
because of them. I hope the management realise what hard workers they are when they read this. If you visit this hotel check them out- they will bring a smile to your face.
Finally, the hotel gardens are beautiful and maintained every day. The reception staff will promptly help you with any queries which I found reassuring.
Any way, there's my humble opinion. Shelley lord.

• Stayed: June 2014
4  Thank lord_shelley
Anwar_Hawary, Rooms Division Manager at Parrotel Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2014

Dear lord_shelley,
Thank you for taking time in posting your holiday experience on Tripadvisor.

It is fantastic to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed your 9 nights stay with us and we manage to go beyond your holiday expectation in every aspect of your holiday.
I will be sharing your praise to my team especially to Alaa and Azure bar staff.They certainly go out of their way to please our guests.
In Radisson Blu, our guests mark the food excellent and good varieties and value for money. There is always something for everyone on the buffet restaurants that we serve food for the main meals.

We look forward to welcoming your family back again soon!

Reviewed 15 June 2014

I stayed here with my girlfriend for a week in May and everything about this hotel was excellent. The staff were extremely friendly and went out of their way to ensure we were well looked after. Mohamed Humdy in the restaurant always greeted us at each meal and had our favorite drinks ready before we sat down, and Ahmed and Mohamed in the lobby bar were a delight.

The food was quite varied and always hot and fresh with different choices throughout the week. We were also given a complimentary meal at the Italian restaurant which was excellent.

The hotel itself was well laid out with lots of green areas and streams running throughout the grounds and everything was extremely well maintained and spotless. Our room was cleaned daily to a high standard and everything from the pool to the bars and restaurants were always clean.

We really enjoyed our stay and would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Mark V
Anwar_Hawary, Rooms Division Manager at Parrotel Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

Dear Mark V,
We are extremely pleased to hear how much you've enjoyed your stay with us. Your great recommendations are much appreciated and will be shared with the entire TEAM at Radisson Blu.

Glad to know we have been able to assist in creating an excellent holiday. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Warm Regards.

Reviewed 15 June 2014

2nd visit to this hotel, this time for our honeymoon. Thoroughly enjoyed our stay and the staff were very attentive with no request a problem. A big thanks to Mr Anwar Hawary, who ensured that our room was upgraded and sought us out to make sure that everything was to our satisfaction. The views of Tiran Island from our room took our breath away each day. On the whole this was a very relaxing trip for us and we will come back in the future.

Thank you to all of the staff at this friendly hotel.

Mat and Mel (aka Sleepy)

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mat L

Dear Mat L,
Thank you for taking time to share your experience with the traveler community.

It is a pleasure to be a part of your special occasions and we are proud to learn that you had memorable time during your honeymoon in Radisson Blu Resort..

My team and I are delighted to learn that how much you enjoyed your 2nd stay with us. Thank you for the positive remarks regarding our overall environment, room and food and beverage quality. Moreover, I really appreciate your recognition of the efforts of our team. I have also expressed my thanks to them for taking such good care of you during your recent stay.

I am glad to hear that you will return again in the future and we are looking forward to welcome you back again.

With my best Regards,