“The view was awesome”

Laguna Vista Beach Resort
Ranked #21 of 32 Hotels in Nabq Bay
“The view was awesome”
Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

It was a nice place to spend the holiday i wish i could come back soon.. hopefully in the feast.. i advise family's to try out this resort ... ppl whose like privacy should try laguna vista beach.. the spa was cool and also the gym.. the beach was very wide and according to the deepth you should go in for more than 400 m to let the water touch you knees which id secure for the childreen.. wish u luck.

Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Laguna Vista B, General Manager at Laguna Vista Beach Resort, responded to this review, 4 May 2014
Thank you for leaving your review, it would be our pleasure to have you back during Ramadan, and I am very pleased you had a good stay with us.

I am happy that our facilities were to your satisfaction including the Gym and Spa, and totally agree that Beach is perfect for the families who have children for the safety factor.

I hope you visit us again in the near future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (161)
  • Arabic first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Just come back from a great week holiday at the Laguna hotel. Holiday was made better with the help of the animation team especially Rebecca Watson as it was lovely to have someone who spoke very good english and could hold a good conversation aswell as making it fun for us. She came around to us at least 3 times a day to make sure that we were enjoying ourselves which I thought was lovely.

The restaurant staff were great and me and my family were very well looked after by Ahmed Gamal and the other men within his section. Was a very lovely man and was very interested in our holiday and we were very impressed at his english. Food was great and full of variety.

Only issue was the Russians who were rude as anything however the staff made up for the poor company of other Holiday makers.
Great hotel with amazing rooms, and great location next to the beach swell as mcdonalds and The hard rock cafe.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Samantha L
Laguna Vista B, General Manager at Laguna Vista Beach Resort, responded to this review, 5 May 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thanking for taking the time to leave you review, I am pleased you had an enjoyable stay at our Resort and our Staff and Animation Team looked after you well. Your personal thanks will be sent to Rebecca and Ahmed Gamal.

I am delighted that you enjoyed our Buffet Menu, as we are continuously working hard to exceed our customer’s expectations.

I hope that you visit us again in the near future, as it would be our pleasure to have you back with us.
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Great hotel with amazing staff. Good variety of food with a great BBQ every night which usually served steak which was so good. Animation team was lovely especially Rebecca who was the only other english person in the hotel other than my family.
She made us feel very welcome and was very informative for us especially as it was difficult to understand some members of the animation team as they largely focused on the Russians in the hotel. Restaurant staff were amazing and could not fault them at all.
Great holiday resort!
Only down side is there are A LOT of Russians who are incredibly rude but hey ho thats not the hotels fault so great hotel!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Deanna L
Laguna Vista B, General Manager at Laguna Vista Beach Resort, responded to this review, 1 May 2014
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback, I am delighted that you enjoyed our Resort.

I am happy to hear that our Team Members looked after you well during your vacation, and delivered an excellent service to you. I am pleased that you enjoyed our buffet menu as we are always trying to provide choice and quality for our guests to ensure we are maximizing our guest satisfaction.

I hope that you will return to us in the near future.
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Holiday was brilliant, we all loved it. The food was amazing and service was unreal. Need anything it was there within minutes. Special mention to the animation team who were all very good but one of those who stood out was a Scottish girl, Rebecca. She went the extra mile! Location is good. Will be back!!

• Stayed March 2014
2 Thank Laurs1313
Thank you for leaving your review, I am delighted to hear you had a brilliant stay with us.

I am pleased you enjoyed our buffet menu as our Kitchen Team are always working hard to adjust and amend accordingly to maximize our guest satisfaction and I am happy that our Staff provided you with an exceptional service, likewise with our Animation Team.

I look forward to having you back with us again in the near future.
Scotland, Maryland
Reviewed 28 April 2014

I don't normally write reviews but this holiday was well worth writing about! This hotel has great food, clean spacious rooms and the service is amazing. Especially the animation team who were always there to help. I must say a special thank you to rebecca from the animation team who was always checking on us to ensure our holiday was going smoothly and kept us well entertained throughout! Amazing holiday overall!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Clare M
I cannot thank you enough for taking the time to leave your review, and I am delighted you had an amazing holiday with us.

I am very pleased that you were happy with your accommodation, facilities and services provided by Laguna Vista, and that our Animation Team entertained you throughout your stay. Your special thanks will be passed to Rebecca for her hard work and efforts.

I hope you will visit us again in the near future as it would be our pleasure to accommodate you.
Inverness, United Kingdom
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Went here with a few friends, and was the best holiday I've been on yet! Everyone was so friendly and the staff were all very helpful and welcoming! Would like to thank Rebecca from the animators team who become such a friendly face to go to for our group! Such a fun filled, social and friendly girl and was very helpful and eager to make sure we were all having a fab time! The entertainment was brilliant and there was something for all ages! absolutely loved every minute, dying to go back again, and hopefully see all the friendly faces we met while here.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
I am delighted to hear that you had the best holiday, and thank you for giving us your feedback.

I am so pleased that you received a warm and friendly service from our Team Members who always try to deliver guest requests to ensure they have a memorable stay with us,
likewise with the Animation Team who work so hard to interact with our guests and am very satisfied you enjoyed their activities and shows during your stay. Your special thanks will be passed to Rebecca.

I hope you will return to us in the near future.
cumbria
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Realy looking forward to visiting laguna vista again, was there last year with family and realy enjoyed our stay. The anamation team were especialy good and tried theire hardest to keep all entertained, Mago the anamation/dj was fab he spoke to us and kept us entertained through out our holiday. May i say my small granddaughter Megan loved Mago too. Please anyone going to Laguna say hi to Mago for me.( THE POW FAMILY and MEGAN)

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank tallycumbria
Thank you for leaving your review, it would be our pleasure to accommodate you and look forward to having you back with us.

I am happy to hear that our Animation Team delivered a proactive service and kept all our guests entertained, your special thanks will be sent to Mago.

I look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Nabq Bay
Laguna Vista Garden Resort
Cleopatra Luxury Resort Sharm El Sheikh
Club Magic Life Sharm el Sheikh Imperial
Club Magic Life Sharm el Sheikh ...
#18 of 234 in Sharm El Sheikh
Barcelo Tiran Sharm
Barcelo Tiran Sharm
#12 of 32 in Nabq Bay
Aurora Oriental Resort Sharm El Sheikh

Been to Laguna Vista Beach Resort? Share your experiences!