“What a lovely hotel”

Laguna Vista Beach Resort
Ranked #21 of 32 Hotels in Nabq Bay
“What a lovely hotel”
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

Me and my daughter stopped here in June 2013. Can't fault the hotel at all . Staff was very helpful food was brilliant . Room cleaned every day with lovely towel art being left. It was my birthday there and they came in singing Happy birthday with a big cake .

Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank christinestanton
Laguna Vista B, General Manager at Laguna Vista Beach Resort, responded to this review, 30 May 2014
Thank you for taking the time to give your positive comments; I am very pleased that you were happy with our Staff, Cuisine and House Keeping Services. I am happy that you enjoyed your Birthday in our Resort, and send you Birthday wishes for June 2014.

I hope that you return to us for another lovely hotel in the near future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (161)
  • Arabic first
  • Czech first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
Reviewed 28 May 2014

it’s my first visit to sharm and for laguna vista resort from the first step in reception and me and my friends found the care from employee i think his name is mahmoud ahmed he helped us to finish the paper and then we gone to the room and we take a rest from trip road and then we go to the peach we don’t believe that there is such a place in Egypt . And we spent a wonderful holiday and at the end of my words, I would like to thank all those who have the beginning of our service friendly receptionist to the service as a whole

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Mohamed J
Thank you for sparing the time to leave your feedback, I am very happy to hear that from your arrival until your departure you were given an excellent level of customer care. I am delighted you enjoyed your time with us in our unique Resort, and hope that you will visit us again in the near future.
Reviewed 28 May 2014

This is my 15 th time in this hotel and I can not wait until I go back again .staff Re wonderful and very helpful .pool staff Re the best they help you even without asking.also they have a very nice dinner buffet specially the grill.

• Stayed May 2014
1 Thank Jihene S
Thank you for your positive comments; and look forward to having you back for holiday number 16. I am very pleased we are meeting all your requirements and that you are still enjoying your time at Laguna Vista as we continue to maximize our guest satisfaction.

From my myself and the team, it is always a pleasure to have you stay with us and we will do our utmost to ensure you continue to enjoy your second home.
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Reviewed 27 May 2014

It was good vacation and we enjoyed in hotel the staff was friendly room was nice and clean and reception staff was wonderful especially mustafa.

I am Ahmed mahmoud
I am so happy

Room Tip: It was good vacation and we enjoyed in hotel the staff was friendly room was nice and clean and rece...
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Ahmed M
Thank you Mr Ahmed for your kind comments, I am delighted that you had an enjoyable holiday with us, and your special thanks will be given to Moustafa.

I hope that you visit us again in the near future, and it will be our pleasure to accommodate you.
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Had a fantastic time staying at this resort... I had previously stayed in Laguna Gardens The Year Before - but after finding it was closed when I rebooked for January - I was transferred to the neighbouring resort... And am I glad!!!
The resort is lovely... Lots to do... Lovely food... The staff are very helpful & will do their upmost to make sure you enjoy your stay - nothing was too much and I felt comfortable in asking questions if I was unsure... Close location to shops (although their are a couple on site)... Close to (Next door) Hard Rock Cafe - highly recommended!!! TGI's is over the road & the beach is right on your doorstep!!!
I have to say - Mahmoud (Hashem) was an EXCELLENT receptionist!!!!... Very helpful... His English is amazing - and it was never too much trouble to ask him any questions or for help...
I will definitely be booking to go back there next year :)

• Stayed January 2014
1 Thank CharlieTrinder1985
Thank you for leaving your positive comments, I am pleased that you were not disappointed with your transfer to our Beach Resort and had an excellent stay with us.

I am happy that our team looked after you well, and your personal mention will be passed to Mahmoud for his hardwork and efforts.

I look forward to your return next year, and guarantee you another fantastic holiday.
Reviewed 26 May 2014

Was my first visit to this wonderful resort , and to tell you the truth it is not going to be the last , I already reserved for the coming visit , very clean relaxing and nice animation team.
I booked a duplex chalet as it is enough for my family.

Room Tip: If you have a family , choose duplex chalet
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Ahmed Z
Thank you for leaving your review, I am delighted to hear that you will be returning to our wonderful Resort in the near future.

I am pleased you liked the style of our chalets, and found our facilities to your satisfaction.

From myself and the team we look forward to having you back again.
St Austell, United Kingdom
Reviewed 25 May 2014

I recently returned home after a fantastic holiday at Laguna. Our family was very impressed with the service of all the staff. The restaurant staff was very friendly and the reception staff was very helpful especially mahmoud who was professional and smart. We asked him many questions and he was always willing to help. The hotel itself is beautifully presented and well kept. The food was lovely especially the desserts and plenty of choice each day. Ramy also arranged our wifi for us, and he was very kind. We will definitely return.

Room Tip: Near to the pool
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Sara P
Thank you for sparing the time to give me your feedback regarding your stay with us, I am so pleased you felt the beauty of our unique Resort and you had a fantastic holiday with us.

I am delighted to hear that all our staff looked after you well, and delivered a top quality service which all our guests deserve whilst on their holidays. I am happy to hear that you indulged into our delicious desserts, and found our buffet menu to your satisfaction.

I hope that you will recommend our Resort to your family and friends, and look forward to having you back in the near future.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Nabq Bay
Laguna Vista Garden Resort
Club Magic Life Sharm el Sheikh Imperial
Club Magic Life Sharm el Sheikh ...
#18 of 234 in Sharm El Sheikh
Cleopatra Luxury Resort Sharm El Sheikh
Nubian Island Hotel
Nubian Island Hotel
#50 of 234 in Sharm El Sheikh
Sea Club Resort - Sharm el Sheikh
Radisson Blu Resort, Sharm El Sheikh

Been to Laguna Vista Beach Resort? Share your experiences!