“Amazing resort”

Laguna Vista Beach Resort
Ranked #21 of 32 Hotels in Nabq Bay
“Amazing resort”
Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

Really it is a fascinating hotel I like it too much I like the design and there is also all facilities like spa gym tennis courts and squash court clinic and it is ai very good location it is near airport and nepq national park in front of T.G.i Fridays and Starbuck and besides hard rock and Macdonald and Kentucky i like it's staff and it's service

Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Mina W
Laguna Vista B, General Manager at Laguna Vista Beach Resort, responded to this review, 2 June 2014
Thank you for leaving your review, I am pleased that you were satisfied with our Resort facilities, and location of our Resort. We are located brilliantly with all amenities close by including brand restaurant, and a vast amount of different shops.

I hope that you recommend our Resort to your friends and family and you will return again in the near future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (161)
  • Arabic first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

I spent there a great week I like every thing there the the oriental design the sea they have also agood food the service was perfect and the staff was helpful room was good and clean they have also good shopping center spa with heated swim pool

Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Peter Z
Laguna Vista B, General Manager at Laguna Vista Beach Resort, responded to this review, 31 May 2014
Thank you for leaving your review, I am delighted that you spent a great week in our Resort and were happy with our Food, Service, and Cleanliness. I am pleased you used our Spa facilities, and found our nearby Shopping Centre good.

I hope that you come and stay with us again in the near future.
Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

I spent agood time there..there is so much wonderful scenes and high service ... you can find spa, high discotheque night club, beautiful rooms, shoping area, and kind wonderful people with ahigh behaviour.
I wish I could go there back as soon as I can.

Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank kerollos h
Reviewed 30 May 2014

I visit this hotel with my family this wasnt the first time to visit sharm but this is my first visit to laguna vista and im sure it will not be the last the weather here is brilliant staff is friendly and helpful food id very nice

2 Thank moustafa123
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review, I am happy that you enjoyed your stay at Laguna Vista, and our Staff looked after you well. I am also happy that you liked our buffet cuisine offering a selection of dishes to suit all pallets.
I hope you join us again at Laguna Vista Beach.
Cairo, Georgia
Reviewed 30 May 2014

I had a wonderfull time been in laguna vista hotel in sunny place with very lovely people .it the best time ever I had compare with a lot of places I been pefore .they have very tasty foooooooood with different choice of internatiol kitchens .and there is avery professenal stafff smilling'ttentive and very helpfull
Rooms.my room was very clean from our lovey houseman with good decoration and fowers realy very good guy..thank so much
Pools and bars..
Very clean swimming pools and there is a lovely gus distrubut the twels
And there is three outsid bars with lovely barmans specialy mohamed at the beach bar

Overall i recomend this hotel for all my friends and for sure I go back very soon

Room Tip: Pool view and location is different
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Alvaro N
Thank you for your positive comments, I am pleased that your comparison of hotels resulted in Laguna Vista Beach being one of the best, and I am pleased that our facilities and services reached your expectations.

I am delighted that you enjoyed our themed night dinner buffet giving our guests a selection of dishes from across the globe, and you find our Staff professional, attentive and helpful especially Mohamed at the Beach Bar. Our House Keeping Staff like to add a personal touch to our guest rooms by leaving their creative towel art.

I hope you will visit us again in the near future.
Reviewed 29 May 2014

It is the best resot that i ever visited, excellent service, excellent reception especially a reception guy his nime i think Tamer Jamil he is a gentle guy who helped me too much. Thump up for this resort n his staff specially the reception staff.

1 Thank Anas S
Thank you for leaving your review, I am happy that our Resort exceeded your expectations and you found our services to an excellent standard. Your special thanks will be passed to Tamer for his hardwork.

I hope that you visit us again in the near future.
Reviewed 29 May 2014

It was very nice holiday theroom was ver nice ivisit the hotel with my family idecide to write this comment as ihave agood time and iwant to speak about allthings as I love hotel beach staff iwill come back again next month and iwill say to all my frienf to ask thier familes to visit laguns

1 Thank kareem12
It is very appreciated you sparing the time to leave your review,I am overjoyed that you loved our Resort, even more so that you will return to us next month.

Thank you recommending us to your friends and family, and we look forward to having you back.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Nabq Bay
Laguna Vista Garden Resort
Cleopatra Luxury Resort Sharm El Sheikh
Club Magic Life Sharm el Sheikh Imperial
Club Magic Life Sharm el Sheikh ...
#18 of 234 in Sharm El Sheikh
Barcelo Tiran Sharm
Barcelo Tiran Sharm
#12 of 32 in Nabq Bay
Aurora Oriental Resort Sharm El Sheikh

Been to Laguna Vista Beach Resort? Share your experiences!