“Fantastic hotel”

Laguna Vista Beach Resort
Ranked #21 of 32 Hotels in Nabq Bay
“Fantastic hotel”
Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

I really like this hotel because of it's charming design and special location near hard rock Macdonald Kentucky Starbucks and also near airport I like food variety the servers is very well it has agood sea view spa gym discotheque and good shopping center

• Stayed May 2014
1 Thank Mina A
Laguna Vista B, General Manager at Laguna Vista Beach Resort, responded to this review, 2 June 2014
Thank you for sparing the time to leave your review, our unique Resort is located perfectly with all amenities closeby whilst offering some amazing beachfront scenic views.

I am happy that you enjoyed our buffet cuisine, and facilities of our Resort including the Gym, Spa and Pataya Beach Club.

I hope that you visit us again soon in the near future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (161)
  • Arabic first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
warrington
Reviewed 30 May 2014

We have stayed at the Laguna Vista resort twice and really enjoyed the friendly staff and relaxing atmosphere. From the minute you meet any of the staff they never forget you, which was really lovely. The gardens in this resort are beautiful and very well kept, the gardeners are working hard on a daily basis. Once the life guard knows where you like to sunbathe he will place your towels on everyday and when you go to lunch he will turn your sun lounger around to face the sun. The food on the restaurant is absolutely fabulous with a great variety and if you ask for anything they haven't got, within reason, the waiters will get it for you. The rooms are spacious and very clean, with the cleaners placing flowers or towel sculptures on your bed daily. We where particularly looked after by Ayman on reception , Ali the porter and Meena at the bar to which nothing was any trouble for them to make your stay as enjoyable as possible. I would highly recommend thus resort and hope to go back again next year.

Room Tip: There are rooms that look like huts/bungalows these are particularly nice and spacious
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank hkhksh10
Thank you for recommending our Resort, I am pleased once again you enjoyed the lovely relaxing atmosphere surrounded by the beautiful landscape gardens of Laguna Vista Beach .

I am happy that you felt the attentiveness of our Staff, who do their utmost to deliver a genuine quality service to ensure all our guests needs are delivered. Your personal thanks will be sent to the aforementioned people.

I am delighted that our buffet cuisine exceeded your expectation, and you found a good variety of dishes every day.

I hope that you are back with us again next year, and guarantee another lovely holiday.
Warrington, United Kingdom
Reviewed 30 May 2014

My wife and I are just back from the most relaxed holiday ever, we absolutely loved our stay at Laguna beach resort . First and foremost the staff are amazing -especially Ayman Ezz on the main desk he sorted out our check in within 5mins of arriving , Ali Elsid the bag man what a top man he his our cases were in our room before we got to the room , in fact all the staff are all so friendly and always smiling and making sure everything was ok - big thumbs up! this hotel is the best I've stayed in Egypt nothing is to much trouble for them , anything you want they will do it for you , our room was cleaned daily and we loved the towel art left on our beds, nice touch! Also the beds - wow, like sleeping on a cloud.
The pools are to die for huge and always clean , there is a fantastic gym and indoor heat pool too

Now to the food well where do i start everything is hot ,everything is clean and there is always something different on each night .

The hotel is right on the beach which has it own beach bar come nightclub but don't worry if you want a early night as you cant hear the music unless your in the bar itself
I'm already booking for next year cant wait

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank hkhksh
Thank you for your positive comments, and I am so happy that you had a relaxing vacation with us.

I am delighted that you felt the Egyptian Hospitality, and our team members catered for your every need. Our sole aim is to provide and exceed customer satisfaction, and I am pleased we succeeded with you. All your personal thanks will be delivered to team.
With regard to the cleanliness of our Resort, and the extra efforts by our House –Keepers in their creative towel art, I pleased to hear that our Team are fulfilling their duties.

I hope that you will recommend our Resort to your family and friends, and I look forward to having you back again for another relaxing holiday.
Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

Really it is a fascinating hotel I like it too much I like the design and there is also all facilities like spa gym tennis courts and squash court clinic and it is ai very good location it is near airport and nepq national park in front of T.G.i Fridays and Starbuck and besides hard rock and Macdonald and Kentucky i like it's staff and it's service

Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Mina W
Thank you for leaving your review, I am pleased that you were satisfied with our Resort facilities, and location of our Resort. We are located brilliantly with all amenities close by including brand restaurant, and a vast amount of different shops.

I hope that you recommend our Resort to your friends and family and you will return again in the near future.
Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

I spent there a great week I like every thing there the the oriental design the sea they have also agood food the service was perfect and the staff was helpful room was good and clean they have also good shopping center spa with heated swim pool

Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Peter Z
Laguna Vista B, General Manager at Laguna Vista Beach Resort, responded to this review, 31 May 2014
Thank you for leaving your review, I am delighted that you spent a great week in our Resort and were happy with our Food, Service, and Cleanliness. I am pleased you used our Spa facilities, and found our nearby Shopping Centre good.

I hope that you come and stay with us again in the near future.
Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

I spent agood time there..there is so much wonderful scenes and high service ... you can find spa, high discotheque night club, beautiful rooms, shoping area, and kind wonderful people with ahigh behaviour.
I wish I could go there back as soon as I can.

Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank kerollos h
Reviewed 30 May 2014

I visit this hotel with my family this wasnt the first time to visit sharm but this is my first visit to laguna vista and im sure it will not be the last the weather here is brilliant staff is friendly and helpful food id very nice

• Stayed May 2014
2 Thank moustafa123
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review, I am happy that you enjoyed your stay at Laguna Vista, and our Staff looked after you well. I am also happy that you liked our buffet cuisine offering a selection of dishes to suit all pallets.
I hope you join us again at Laguna Vista Beach.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Nabq Bay
Laguna Vista Garden Resort
Cleopatra Luxury Resort Sharm El Sheikh
Club Magic Life Sharm el Sheikh Imperial
Club Magic Life Sharm el Sheikh ...
#18 of 234 in Sharm El Sheikh
Barcelo Tiran Sharm
Barcelo Tiran Sharm
#12 of 32 in Nabq Bay
Aurora Oriental Resort Sharm El Sheikh

Been to Laguna Vista Beach Resort? Share your experiences!