“Fantastic vacation ”

Laguna Vista Beach Resort
Ranked #21 of 32 Hotels in Nabq Bay
“Fantastic vacation ”
Reviewed 3 June 2014 via mobile

How lovely it was. For me it wasn't the first time there it was the third I file like it is my home my friends were very surprised with the hotel it has good facilities good staff good services variety kinds of food best reception team rooms are very nice I like duplex one sea is good but a little bit far it has also nice shops I like it's design and I would like to thank everyone work there cuz he helped me.

Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Ayman A
Laguna Vista B, General Manager at Laguna Vista Beach Resort, responded to this review, 6 June 2014
Thank you for sparing the time to leave your feedback, I am pleased to hear that it was your third visit to your second home, and all our Resort facilities and services lived up to your expectations.

I hope that you return for your forth visit in the near future for another fantastic vacation.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (161)
  • Arabic first
  • Czech first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
Reviewed 3 June 2014

A amezeng hotel .Im very happe and I will come back again , relax hotel and nice swimming pool and bars and big thanks to Mahmoud from reception and army from internet and bars was nice and the animation team and thanks to mr zaki he is a good manager and mr badr as we'll chef Bella

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank mohamed a
Laguna Vista B, Front Office Manager at Laguna Vista Beach Resort, responded to this review, 5 June 2014
Thank you for your review, I am very happy to hear that you were happy with our Resort and will come back in the near future.

Your personal thanks will be delivered to our General and Resident Manager Mr Mahmoud Badr and Mr Ahmed Zaki, likewise to Mahmoud, Ramy and our Animation Team.

I hope to see you again soon.

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank rhooma
Laguna Vista B, General Manager at Laguna Vista Beach Resort, responded to this review, 5 June 2014

sharm el shiekh
Reviewed 3 June 2014

I have just return from the best hotel in sharm laguna vista orparadise staff is very nice and helpful espicially rami canon internet man with his lovely smile reception bellman house keeping bar and restaurant

• Stayed March 2014
2 Thank misha34
Thank you for your feedback, I am delighted that you found our Paradise ‘Laguna Vista Beach’ the best Resort in Sharm El Sheikh, and our Staff were helpful and friendly.
Your personal thanks will be delivered to our Hotel Internet Provider, Ramy.

I hope that you return to our lovely Resort again.
Gloucester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Where can I begin about how brilliant this hotel is! Firstly the room, cleaned to a high standard daily, large, classy and has everything you need, the first pool is absolutely huge, there's a waterfall, pool bar, baby pool with slides. There is a quiet pool and this brings us to the massive beach unbelievable! Beside a wicked pataya beach it stretches so far and you can walk into the sea for like 200m. The food was outstanding, a new menu every day and I was filling myself to the brim as I was spoiled for choice everyday, the staff and service was one that I've never experienced before, which brings me to the ANIMATION TEAM

• Stayed April 2014
2 Thank Gabbie G
Thank you for sparing the time to leave your review, I am so pleased that you enjoyed the variety of facilities at our Resort has to offer.

I am delighted that you found our cuisine outstanding, and found a variety of items to satisfy your needs. I am also happy to hear that our House Keeping Department delivered a high level of cleaning standards.

Lastly, I am glad our Team provided you with an outstanding service, something all guests deserve whilst on their holidays.

I hope that you return to us in the near future for another brilliant holiday.
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Frist time in the in Lagona vista hotel amazing holiday great staff nice view from the room taste food in
I would like to come agin as soon as posible service is very nice staff friendly moustafa and ahmed

• Stayed January 2014
1 Thank Daniei456
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review, I am happy that you had an amazing holiday in our Resort. I am pleased you enjoyed the wonderful views, found our Staff to your satisfaction and received a good level of service.

I look forward to having you back again in the near future.
Hurghada, Egypt
Reviewed 2 June 2014

I come with my family and every thing was very good food and rooms and serves really I like it but I must say thanks to tamer is working at reception because he was very good person and I hope visit hotel again as soon

• Stayed May 2014
1 Thank hehab
Laguna Vista B, General Manager at Laguna Vista Beach Resort, responded to this review, 3 June 2014
Thank you for sparing the time to leave your feedback, I am delighted that you were happy with your accommodation and enjoyed our cusine. Your special thanks will be passed to Tamer, and hope that you visit us again in the near future.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Nabq Bay
Laguna Vista Garden Resort
Club Magic Life Sharm el Sheikh Imperial
Club Magic Life Sharm el Sheikh ...
#19 of 234 in Sharm El Sheikh
Barcelo Tiran Sharm
Barcelo Tiran Sharm
#10 of 32 in Nabq Bay
Aurora Oriental Resort Sharm El Sheikh

Been to Laguna Vista Beach Resort? Share your experiences!