“What a great trip” 5 of 5 bubbles

Laguna Vista Beach Resort
Ranked #23 of 32 Hotels in Nabq Bay
“What a great trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

I spend a few days I spend of my vacation I spend at laguna. . Every one was happy. . My kids enjoyed the animation show.. the duplex chalet 455 was near to the pool was great. Reception was helpful trying to do them best.. we will be back really soon

Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank Ehab G
Laguna Vista B, General Manager at Laguna Vista Beach Resort, responded to this review, 8 July 2014
Thank you for your positive comments, I am happy to hear that you liked your chalet 455 which is located brilliantly within the Resort, and your children enjoyed our Animation Shows. I am pleased that our Reception Staff delivered a good level of customer care, and I hope that we will see you again soon in the near future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (160)
  • Arabic first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

We spend very nice days at laguna vista beach,5rooms near togather wonderful day's with family at the beach and the big swimming pool ..receptions staff very helpful the all inclusive enough meals ...thanks laguna vista

• Stayed July 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your review, I am happy to hear that you spent some quality family time at Laguna, and you enjoyed your days with us. I am pleased that you made use of our wonderful beach and swimming areas, and found our all inclusive meal plan to your satisfied.

I hope that you will visit us again in the near future.
Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2014

VERY nice hotel we would like to thank all staff for the nice visit which ee have all staff is helpful we would like to say that food iss nice bars alswo recreation staff helpful all what can isay that we will come very soon love laguna

• Stayed July 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Laguna Vista B, General Manager at Laguna Vista Beach Resort, responded to this review, 7 July 2014
Thank you for leaving your comments, I am pleased you had a good stay with us and our facilities and services met your expectations. I am always happy to hear that our Team delivered an excellent level of customer service to ensure our guests are having a memorable holiday.

I hope to see you again soon at Laguna.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2014

Having been to Egypt four times, I don't really expect anything out of this world when it comes to hotels. They all seem the same, beautiful exterior and interior, nice food and clean pools. The only thing that can distinguish the hotels between one another is the staff.
So this time I was impressed by the team working at Laguna Vista, they all were friendly and kind, taking their time to ask how my day was going, telling jokes and just being polite. So I'd like to thank all the personnel at Vista - you made my trip.
I have to say that the animation team takes their job seriously, but they all are hilarious at the same time. They put so much effort into their day and night time activities with the guests. My mom and I liked water aerobics with Ricky.
The guests at Laguna are always entertained, especially in the evening, when the SHOWTIME comes.
So yeah, this is all I have to say really, but I'd like to thank once again the whole staff and especially the animation team for a job well done.
Thanks to Julia, Natasha, Valentina, Vova, Sergey, Sallah (hope I got your name right) Ricky and of course, Chico.
Love from Ukraine xx

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank buddhaforveroni... .
Thank you for sparing the time to leave your review, I am delighted that our Team delivered an exceptional service to you, and made your holiday a memorable one. I am always pleased to hear that our Team here are professional and friendly and do their utmost to meet all guests requests, and make our guests feel like they are in their second home.

I hope that you come back to us again in the near future, and look forward to seeing you then.
Arar, Saudi Arabia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014

I felt like my home and high hospitality from the staff ,good prices with good services and room very big and clean and all staff with high and fast communication with the gust and also the location very easy to go any where ,every thing excellent in this resort and hope to visit again soon

• Stayed May 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your positive comments, I am delighted to hear that you felt like you were in your second home, and you are always welcome to visit us again.

I am pleased that our location suited your needs, and you found your accommodation spacious and clean. I am happy that our Staff delivered a good level of customer service, and hope that you will return to us in the near future.
Preston, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014

We was suppose to stay in the beach gardens at the sister hotel but due to the conflict in Cairo last year there wasn't enough people to stay there so they moved us to the Laguna vista beach resort hotel . It was fantastic the staff were amazing couldn't do enough for u. Very clean tidy . Loved it . There are a large number of pools with plenty of sun beds .Would love to go back again .

Room Tip: We stayed in a chalet over looking a little waterfall . Room 468
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank June S
Thank you for your comments, I am pleased that Laguna Vista Beach did not disappoint you and you enjoyed your stay with us. I am delighted that our Team delivered an exceptional service to you, and catered for all your needs.

I am happy that you were satisfied with our facilities, and hope that you will recommend our Resort to your family and friends and you will return to us in the near future.
Cairo, Egypt
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2014

Went to laguna for some rest and lovely solo vecation thought at first it will be boring .. but it wasn't .. felt like great every one is trying to make me happy .. the pataya is an amazing place where I realy enjoyed ,, am sure I will beback

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank ali---abdoooo
Thank you for leaving your review, I am very happy to hear that you were comfortable during your stay with us, and our team provided you with a friendly and caring service.

It would be our pleasure to accommodate you, and hope to see you again in the near future.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Nabq Bay
Laguna Vista Garden Resort
Cleopatra Luxury Resort Sharm El Sheikh
Nubian Island Hotel
Nubian Island Hotel
#48 of 232 in Sharm El Sheikh
4.5 of 5 bubbles 1,992 reviews
Club Magic Life Sharm el Sheikh Imperial
Club Magic Life Sharm el Sheikh ...
#18 of 232 in Sharm El Sheikh
4.5 of 5 bubbles 3,794 reviews
Barcelo Tiran Sharm
Barcelo Tiran Sharm
#12 of 32 in Nabq Bay
Aurora Oriental Resort Sharm El Sheikh

Been to Laguna Vista Beach Resort? Share your experiences!