“Хороший отель)))”

Ranked #20 of 31 Hotels in Nabq Bay
St. Petersburg, Russia
“Хороший отель)))”
Reviewed 10 July 2014

good, intresting CRAIZY animation i've ever seen. Rikki, Vladimir, Natalya, Sergey, Salah, Chico - best team))))))))) beautiful red sea and beach))) far from hotel - hard rock cafe with good music))))

Room Tip: rooms on the south side
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank k a
Laguna Vista B, General Manager at Laguna Vista Beach Resort, responded to this review, 13 July 2014
Thank you for your review, I am pleased our Animation Team delivered an excellent service to you, and you enjoyed their fun and games, your special thanks will be passed to them.

I hope that you will visit us again in the near future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (161)
  • Arabic first
  • Czech first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
St. Petersburg, Russia
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Hello everybody) just arrived friendly steep, very much, beautiful and vast territory) good) food was tasty) Breakfast is great, and did constantly composition of towels( very beautiful))) I especially liked the part animation!!!! excellent command)) it was so much fun every night no show, discos))) positive Vova not allowed to be bored in the morning, "charging" was heard in the entire hotel) Wake up immediately)) animator Serezha led Aqua aerobics, was cool))were also children's entertainers, it was possible to sunbathe without worry baby)) in the overall impression of the hotel made good due to the large beautiful site and of course perfectly matched the animation team) special thanks))) entertained as they could be))

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Mari M
Thank you for leaving your review, I am very pleased to hear that you had a great stay with us and enjoyed our beautiful large territory and our daily meal times in our main Restaurant. I am pleased that you liked the personal touch from our House Keepers leaving their artistic towel designs.

Our Animation Team are making a big impact on our guests, and I am pleased they kept you entertained during their daily activities and evening entertainment schedule, likewise with our Kid’s entertainer for keeping all the children occupied so parents can relax.

I hope that you will return to us in the near future, and recommend us to your friends and family.
Reviewed 8 July 2014

The food is good And the bech is salty..and the pool some...and I like the beach baggi rhe the hotel is nice ..rhe staff is friendly. .butv2 promblem the air condation not work very well all the times

• Stayed July 2014
1 Thank sovia2
Laguna Vista B, General Manager at Laguna Vista Beach Resort, responded to this review, 10 July 2014
Thank you for you for leaving your comments, I am pleased you liked our Resort and enjoyed our swimming pools and restaurant cuisine.

Our Engineering Team are always on standby for any maintenance issues that arise which are responded to within 30 minutes. We do however do have our own maintenance programme which is followed accordingly.

I hope that you return to us in the near future.
Suffolk, United Kingdom
Reviewed 5 July 2014

Loved every minute of this Holiday!! The rooms are lush!! Pool was fab!! With loads of sun beds!! The staff always smiling!! And the Animation team full of fun!!! Just loved the entertainment!! Which is normally pretty rubbish!! But here was so different!! Everyone was involved!! But not pressurised to join in!! Absolutely wonderful!! Definitely be returning!!!

Room Tip: From talking to other guests!! All rooms are Amazing!!!
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Helen J
Laguna Vista B, General Manager at Laguna Vista Beach Resort, responded to this review, 8 July 2014
Thank you for sparing the time to leave your review, I am delighted that you loved every minute of your stay with us, and found all of our facilities and services to satisfaction.

It is always good to hear that our Staff and Animation Team delivered a friendly and attentive service, and I hope that you will recommend our Resort to your friends and family.

I am glad to hear you will be returning and look forward to seeing you in the near future.
Kiev, Ukraine
Reviewed 4 July 2014

II heard about this hotel for a long time and finally i came to Laguna Vista. I have been in Egypt for 2 times and this was the best.Now i can say that ill come back for sure! The hotel is very big and beautifull with big and nice pool. The personal is very gentle and kind. Want to admit that animators team was doing their best to do their day and night activities, so we never felt bored there,especially Rikki and Chico Thank you guys for this unforgetable vacation!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

I spend a few days I spend of my vacation I spend at laguna. . Every one was happy. . My kids enjoyed the animation show.. the duplex chalet 455 was near to the pool was great. Reception was helpful trying to do them best.. we will be back really soon

Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank Ehab G
Thank you for your positive comments, I am happy to hear that you liked your chalet 455 which is located brilliantly within the Resort, and your children enjoyed our Animation Shows. I am pleased that our Reception Staff delivered a good level of customer care, and I hope that we will see you again soon in the near future.
Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

We spend very nice days at laguna vista beach,5rooms near togather wonderful day's with family at the beach and the big swimming pool ..receptions staff very helpful the all inclusive enough meals ...thanks laguna vista

• Stayed July 2014
Thank you for your review, I am happy to hear that you spent some quality family time at Laguna, and you enjoyed your days with us. I am pleased that you made use of our wonderful beach and swimming areas, and found our all inclusive meal plan to your satisfied.

I hope that you will visit us again in the near future.