“Great Stay”

Laguna Vista Beach Resort
Ranked #21 of 32 Hotels in Nabq Bay
“Great Stay”
Reviewed 30 July 2014

we rested at this hotel in late July 2014. settled in the hotel and were pleasantly surprised by the service staff, the rooms are kept meticulously clean, the food was excellent, thanks to a great cookers! the waiters are very smiling and Funny!=)) on the beach and on-site maintained perfect cleanliness. I want to say thank you very much laborers animator who constantly entertained us, interesting show programs, and exciting contests. I want to come back and take part in the next contest! stay was electrifying and fun! I want to thank separately Vova, Julia, Natasha, Ricky, Gabby, Max, Salah, Valya and Chico. thanks to the guys for their work! for the fact that they created a spiritual atmosphere in this corner of paradise.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Вовка М
Laguna Vista B, General Manager at Laguna Vista Beach Resort, responded to this review, 3 August 2014
Thank you for sparing the time to leave your positive comments; I am pleased to hear that you had a great and relaxing stay with us.

I am delighted that our House-Keepers are delivering an excellent standard of cleaning throughout the Resort, and you enjoyed our delicious cuisine.

It is always nice to hear that our Team deliver a service with a smile, and your special thanks to our Animation Team will be passed to them for creating such a great atmosphere for our guests.

I hope that you will visit us again in the near future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (161)
  • Arabic first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
Reviewed 30 July 2014

i stayed their last summer. every thing was great. However, could give 5 stars if the see was good but the beach is not good. Every thing else is great. the reception staff was very helpful and upgraded our rooms.

Room Tip: take the double story rooms. lot of space and can accumudate up to 4 personas
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Thank Walid fath el B... H
Laguna Vista B, General Manager at Laguna Vista Beach Resort, responded to this review, 2 August 2014
Thank you for your comments, I am pleased that you liked our Resort and our Reception Staff looked after you well.

I hope that you will recommend our Resort to your family and friends, and come back to visit us again in the near future for another lovely stay.
Ramsgate, United Kingdom
Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

Again another amazing holiday....the staff really do go the extra mile...a chef even made stuffed mushrooms for my wife one evening ....has been such a relaxing stay....can't wait to return to our summer home

Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank tyrrellfamily
Laguna Vista B, General Manager at Laguna Vista Beach Resort, responded to this review, 30 July 2014
Thank you for your positive comments, I am delighted you have had another amazing and relaxing stay with us, and I hope holiday number 7 will follow in the near future.

It is always nice to hear that our Staff goe that extra mile to achieve ultimate guest satisfaction, and I hope you will recommend our Resort to your friends and family.

I look forward to seeing you again.
Rotherham
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Once again had an amazing time. The staff are so help and always smiling they cannot do enough for you. The service is wonderful.
I took my daughter and her friend and two of my friends, everyone has fallen in
Love with the people and the hotel.
Even going our into the shopping precinct is a good experience and you are not really hassled.
The animation team are brilliant gabby Rikki and the rest if the team but so much effort into entertain the guests.
The bar staff are so helpful and just like to say a special than you to fares and Mahmoud. We will be back very soon

• Stayed July 2014
1 Thank Jjennings11
Laguna Vista B, General Manager at Laguna Vista Beach Resort, responded to this review, 27 July 2014
Thank you for your positive comments, I am delighted you and friends had an amazing stay with us.

Your special thanks will be delivered to our Bar Staff Fares and Mahmoud for their hardwork and efforts, and I am very happy to hear that our Team members delivered an excellent service with a smile.

I hope that you will return to us in the near future as it would be our pleasure to have you back again.
Suffolk
Reviewed 11 July 2014

Loved my 2 weeks at the Laguna vista beach resort! Hotel was lovely! Very clean! The staff we're very friendly and we're happy to go out of tier way to make sure your stay was the best as it possibly could be! Pool and beach we're beautiful! Especially the sea! Amazing for Snorkelling! Food was lovely! Great variety and plenty for all! The animation team definitely made the holiday!! Always have plenty of activitys going on and amazing shows in the evenings! Rikki was ace! And would without a doubt be returning next year!!

• Stayed May 2014
1 Thank Leahpearson
Laguna Vista B, General Manager at Laguna Vista Beach Resort, responded to this review, 15 July 2014
Thank you for sparing the time to leave your review, I am delighted your stay with us was a success and I am happy that you felt the warm hospitality from our Team who do their utmost to deliver our guests an excellent level of customer care.

I am pleased you found a good selection of dishes in our buffet style cuisine, and you were satisfied, likewise with our beautiful golden beach and large swimming pool areas. Your special thanks will be passed to Rikki, and our other members of our Animation team for making your holiday.

I hope to see you again next year.
St. Petersburg, Russia
Reviewed 10 July 2014

good, intresting CRAIZY animation i've ever seen. Rikki, Vladimir, Natalya, Sergey, Salah, Chico - best team))))))))) beautiful red sea and beach))) far from hotel - hard rock cafe with good music))))

Room Tip: rooms on the south side
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank k a
Laguna Vista B, General Manager at Laguna Vista Beach Resort, responded to this review, 13 July 2014
Thank you for your review, I am pleased our Animation Team delivered an excellent service to you, and you enjoyed their fun and games, your special thanks will be passed to them.

I hope that you will visit us again in the near future.
St. Petersburg, Russia
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Hello everybody) just arrived friendly steep, very much, beautiful and vast territory) good) food was tasty) Breakfast is great, and did constantly composition of towels( very beautiful))) I especially liked the part animation!!!! excellent command)) it was so much fun every night no show, discos))) positive Vova not allowed to be bored in the morning, "charging" was heard in the entire hotel) Wake up immediately)) animator Serezha led Aqua aerobics, was cool))were also children's entertainers, it was possible to sunbathe without worry baby)) in the overall impression of the hotel made good due to the large beautiful site and of course perfectly matched the animation team) special thanks))) entertained as they could be))

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Mari M
Thank you for leaving your review, I am very pleased to hear that you had a great stay with us and enjoyed our beautiful large territory and our daily meal times in our main Restaurant. I am pleased that you liked the personal touch from our House Keepers leaving their artistic towel designs.

Our Animation Team are making a big impact on our guests, and I am pleased they kept you entertained during their daily activities and evening entertainment schedule, likewise with our Kid’s entertainer for keeping all the children occupied so parents can relax.

I hope that you will return to us in the near future, and recommend us to your friends and family.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Nabq Bay
Laguna Vista Garden Resort
Cleopatra Luxury Resort Sharm El Sheikh
Club Magic Life Sharm el Sheikh Imperial
Club Magic Life Sharm el Sheikh ...
#18 of 234 in Sharm El Sheikh
Barcelo Tiran Sharm
Barcelo Tiran Sharm
#12 of 32 in Nabq Bay
Aurora Oriental Resort Sharm El Sheikh

Been to Laguna Vista Beach Resort? Share your experiences!