Me and my family stayed at Hauza mandarin for one week in February 2012. When we arrived at the Mandarin opposite The Hauza beach we didn't know what to expect. The hotel didn't look as nice as the other ones so we were all very unsure of it. Not long after arriving we were welcomed kindly and taken to our rooms. We were given our wristbands and our luggage was taken to our rooms for us. Once we arrived in our rooms me and my sister had our own ones and my parents shared. We was very please with our rooms it had waldrobe space, a dressing table, 2 clean double beds and i decent bathroom with a shower. They also had a balcony each with veiws of the pool and bar. Whenever we went out the cleaner would clean all our rooms for us and even gave us fresh flowers and made things out of our towels. He made swans and a Crocodile and even gave us extra towels. We tipped the cleaner when we left as they are only payed little and are really nice people.
On most of the days me and my family went across to The Hauza, where we met a man called Mohammed Kamel. Mo sorted out most of our trips (which were AMAZING) He also gave it to us for a very cheap price. Me and my sister also had a massage from the spa men at the hotel. In my opinion it was very relaxing and comfortable and i would recommend it. As soon as we arrived we was welcomed warmly by all the staff at the hotel who made us feel very relaxed and comfortable. Although, some of the staff could be a bit too friendly and come across kind of pervy to me and my sisters, this is the same wherever you go so we expected it.
The food in the resturaunt was OK. All inclusive food is the same wherever you go, so we didn't expect alot. The chips at lunch were delicious, and even though we didn't eat much my dad ate alot. If your not that fussy with what you eat it isn't as bad. I would also recommend the pizza on the Beach. The first day we went there the chef made me a heart shaped pizza which was very sweet.
The drinks at the bar were OK. Some of the drinks tasted different and watered down but the beer was really nice, and my mum liked the brandy and coke. Even though you was given them in a small plastic cup, all you had to do was ask for a big one and they got you one. The Bar man was very nice, even though he was flirty with me and my sister it was only messing around.
The shows were really good! There was a mini disco at 8.30 and a show every night at 9.30 when i went. The animation men were really nice and very entertaining. I especially enjoyed the fire show!:) It was nice to get ready at night and just cross the road to sit down and relax with a cold beer and a decent show.
The pool was a little cold but my little sister loved it! She was in it everyday without fail and i was a little bit as it was quite refreshing. The 3 water slides were just around the corner in the hotel. Although there was no lifeguards, it was incredibly safe for me and my younger sister and we enjoyed it very much.
When we was out there it was my mums and little sisters birthday. The staff were very kind and gave my mum 2 free cocktails (which were lovely) and mo also decorated the bit where we sunbathed for her. The animation staff all got everyone to sing happy birthday to her which was nice.
We visited Nama bay once where me and my older sister went to Pacha. We went with Mo (who also works there) so we was very safe as he had a go at anyone who tried it on with us. Pacha was really good and i would also recommend it to anyone going to Nama Bay:)
I would recommend going: Quad biking, Paragliding, Speed boat, and the aqua park as we done all of this and enjoyed it all. If anyone is staying at the Hauza ask for Mohammed kamel as he was a big help to us and made our stay very exciting as he booked all our trips and was just a good man to talk to in general.
OVERALL i would definitively stay at The Hauza or Mandarin again and i am currently begging my parents to take us back here next year as i miss all the people i met here. So ignore all the bad reviews from stroppy old people who expect luxury accommodation. Some people just can't be pleased.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just imagine a holiday spent on Golden beach of Sharm El Shiekh and an evening under the desert stars, BOOK NOW And Feel Our Different Experience! A private, golden sandy beach fringes the all-inclusive Hauza Beach Hotel. Gently swaying palms and the sounds of the waves ebbing at the shore create a delightful ambiance. The location in Nabq Bay overlooking Tiran Island makes this hotel the perfect option for seeing the very best of Sharm El Sheikh. Holiday in style as you make use of resort facilities such as a sea water lagoon, stunning pools, open-air Jacuzzi and safari excursions, sports, dancing, shopping and much more. This is the ideal option for couples and families ensuring the kids have fun in the playground and with activities too. This award winning resort ensures a good time is had by all matched with incredible hospitality, impeccable service and excellent facilities. From morning until night, the choices you encounter make for a thoroughly enjoyable break in this popular Sharm El Sheikh location. The authentic Bedouin atmosphere of the Hauza Beach Resort transports you into the Egyptian charm wherever you are in the resort. A combination of room choices from twin options to queen suites offer superb views and many modern amenities are available to suit each guest’s needs. Plentiful facilities within the resort accommodate sports, shopping, and entertainment, in addition to excellent dining options, and theme nights. Comprehensive resort services are also widely available allowing you to completely relax and enjoy your well-earned break. We would love to see you at Hauza Beach Hotel & Resort and look forward to making you feel at home. Be sure to check out our excellent All-Inclusive plus concept! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hauza Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hauza Beach Hotel Nabq Bay
- Hotel Hauza Beach
- Hauza Beach Resort Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt - Nabq Bay