Stayed for 10 days end of April, 2nd visit - last one 3 years ago. Yes, rooms are old but are slowly being updated. Food could be improved for English tastes but for what you pay there is always something to eat. The Brits we spoke to seemed to accept that for what we paid for the holiday the occasional problem could be overlooked, especially as the management team seemed to be listening to the complaints and trying their best to rectify as much as possible immediately and we were told that a lot of improvements are in the pipeline.
As in previous reviews it is the staff who are a credit to the place. Our room was cleaned every day(fantastic towel art daily) , fresh towels, sheets changed every 3 days. The bar staff were very attentive, yes, they did run out of beer almost daily but only for short time and they would then find you and bring it to you. We found that if you were nice to them they reciprocated, the Russians treated them appallingly so any polite words were welcomed both in the restaurants and bars.
Entertainment was shocking and geared up for the Russians who seemed to have a very visual and childish sense of humour (slapstick).
Pools, beaches , jetty are fantastic so if you want a really cheap break, great but be aware of problems and use a bit of give and take for a hotel that is definitely not above a 3 star at present but hopefully is getting better.
Hope to be back in October so will see.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just imagine a holiday spent on Golden beach of Sharm El Shiekh and an evening under the desert stars, BOOK NOW And Feel Our Different Experience! A private, golden sandy beach fringes the all-inclusive Hauza Beach Hotel. Gently swaying palms and the sounds of the waves ebbing at the shore create a delightful ambiance. The location in Nabq Bay overlooking Tiran Island makes this hotel the perfect option for seeing the very best of Sharm El Sheikh. Holiday in style as you make use of resort facilities such as a sea water lagoon, stunning pools, open-air Jacuzzi and safari excursions, sports, dancing, shopping and much more. This is the ideal option for couples and families ensuring the kids have fun in the playground and with activities too. This award winning resort ensures a good time is had by all matched with incredible hospitality, impeccable service and excellent facilities. From morning until night, the choices you encounter make for a thoroughly enjoyable break in this popular Sharm El Sheikh location. The authentic Bedouin atmosphere of the Hauza Beach Resort transports you into the Egyptian charm wherever you are in the resort. A combination of room choices from twin options to queen suites offer superb views and many modern amenities are available to suit each guest’s needs. Plentiful facilities within the resort accommodate sports, shopping, and entertainment, in addition to excellent dining options, and theme nights. Comprehensive resort services are also widely available allowing you to completely relax and enjoy your well-earned break. We would love to see you at Hauza Beach Hotel & Resort and look forward to making you feel at home. Be sure to check out our excellent All-Inclusive plus concept! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hauza Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hauza Beach Hotel Nabq Bay
- Hotel Hauza Beach
- Hauza Beach Resort Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt - Nabq Bay