Luckily there is a mcdonalds ,tgi Friday and burger king that is only a couple of km away. A long walk but few minutes in a car or taxi. Also try out the restaurant called virus near burger king, odd name lol but amazing food and no virus after. There are shops, an off licence and pharmacy across the road to the resort which was very convenient in our case.
Definitely try out the 3 in one quad bike camel ride and aqua Park excursion. Very good value for money. Really enjoyable. Do not go on the shopping tour at night to the markets that is usually at night. If you want to do this go yourself via taxi. We spent 4 hours travelling picking people up very little time spent at the market it was horrible we got home very late in the morning an did not enjoy ourselves. we asked the tour guide on our transfer home what he thought of hauza he said most people complain about the food and it isnt very nice.
There is very little variety of food. It looks old and reused from breakfast and dinner. It's oily and has a very odd taste. The restaurant has a distinct smell that will stay with you for a while although we can't quite put our finger on what it smelt of but it wasn't nice.
The resort is beautiful. The food was a massive let down we were so unwell even after going to the pharmacy for help.
Shalm however is stunning definitely go. Just go to another resort.
How this is a 5 star hotel is beyond us. It's a 3 at most.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just imagine a holiday spent on Golden beach of Sharm El Shiekh and an evening under the desert stars, BOOK NOW And Feel Our Different Experience! A private, golden sandy beach fringes the all-inclusive Hauza Beach Hotel. Gently swaying palms and the sounds of the waves ebbing at the shore create a delightful ambiance. The location in Nabq Bay overlooking Tiran Island makes this hotel the perfect option for seeing the very best of Sharm El Sheikh. Holiday in style as you make use of resort facilities such as a sea water lagoon, stunning pools, open-air Jacuzzi and safari excursions, sports, dancing, shopping and much more. This is the ideal option for couples and families ensuring the kids have fun in the playground and with activities too. This award winning resort ensures a good time is had by all matched with incredible hospitality, impeccable service and excellent facilities. From morning until night, the choices you encounter make for a thoroughly enjoyable break in this popular Sharm El Sheikh location. The authentic Bedouin atmosphere of the Hauza Beach Resort transports you into the Egyptian charm wherever you are in the resort. A combination of room choices from twin options to queen suites offer superb views and many modern amenities are available to suit each guest’s needs. Plentiful facilities within the resort accommodate sports, shopping, and entertainment, in addition to excellent dining options, and theme nights. Comprehensive resort services are also widely available allowing you to completely relax and enjoy your well-earned break. We would love to see you at Hauza Beach Hotel & Resort and look forward to making you feel at home. Be sure to check out our excellent All-Inclusive plus concept! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hauza Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hauza Beach Hotel Nabq Bay
- Hotel Hauza Beach
- Hauza Beach Resort Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt - Nabq Bay