Egypt is an amazing place to be the people really look after you and want to help you in every possible way! I stayed at Hauza for the first time and I felt so welcome!! The pools were great fun and so relaxing, the slides were great and the adult pool was lovely and never over crowded! In the towel hut there was a baby white lion cub who made my holiday, she was so cute and loved cuddles I was lucky enough to feed here meat and milk :D I couldn't believe it!!
The doctor there doesn't really know what he's doing because I was nearly put on a drip for a tiny cut on my finger! He also wanted to put my partner on antibiotics for mosquito bites (which were not even infected).. The food was shocking and tasted horrible, but their Mexican and Italian night were really good! The breakfast mainly consisted of egg! However there was a pasta bar where you could have your choice of fresh pasta made right in front of you, it was the best pasta ever.. The chef was really nice too and spoke good English!
If you are buying any excursions book them through your rep they are a little bit more expensive but it's better because they take you their with a rep present who can speak English and the scuba diving includes a 40 min boat trip there and back during which you get to see dolphins loads of them! Do not book through Micky he scammed a lot of us while we were there including me and my partner!! Luckily I got my money back!
Would I stay at Hauza again? honestly no most of the people were nice but there were more that stressed us out! And even some of the staff said that there are better hotels to be at with better service! But for the price it is a beautiful place to be with it's own beach! (:
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just imagine a holiday spent on Golden beach of Sharm El Shiekh and an evening under the desert stars, BOOK NOW And Feel Our Different Experience! A private, golden sandy beach fringes the all-inclusive Hauza Beach Hotel. Gently swaying palms and the sounds of the waves ebbing at the shore create a delightful ambiance. The location in Nabq Bay overlooking Tiran Island makes this hotel the perfect option for seeing the very best of Sharm El Sheikh. Holiday in style as you make use of resort facilities such as a sea water lagoon, stunning pools, open-air Jacuzzi and safari excursions, sports, dancing, shopping and much more. This is the ideal option for couples and families ensuring the kids have fun in the playground and with activities too. This award winning resort ensures a good time is had by all matched with incredible hospitality, impeccable service and excellent facilities. From morning until night, the choices you encounter make for a thoroughly enjoyable break in this popular Sharm El Sheikh location. The authentic Bedouin atmosphere of the Hauza Beach Resort transports you into the Egyptian charm wherever you are in the resort. A combination of room choices from twin options to queen suites offer superb views and many modern amenities are available to suit each guest’s needs. Plentiful facilities within the resort accommodate sports, shopping, and entertainment, in addition to excellent dining options, and theme nights. Comprehensive resort services are also widely available allowing you to completely relax and enjoy your well-earned break. We would love to see you at Hauza Beach Hotel & Resort and look forward to making you feel at home. Be sure to check out our excellent All-Inclusive plus concept! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hauza Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hauza Beach Hotel Nabq Bay
- Hotel Hauza Beach
- Hauza Beach Resort Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt - Nabq Bay