“Animation team”

Ranked #29 of 32 Hotels in Nabq Bay
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Animation team”
Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

Danielle, Rebecca and Ashleigh are fab work so hard and are so friendly, animation would not be the same without them. They always make the time to chat and join in within the activities around the pool. These three girls need time to relax in their own time so they are always the same and so they don't get tired, we'll done girls! Tracey, Iain, Charlie and Luke Mackey x

• Stayed August 2014
3 Thank themackeys

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (326)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
Yaroslavl, Yaroslavl', Russia
Reviewed 17 August 2014

If you come with a good mood your holiday will be unforgettable. That was with me. I can't found any negative aspects. I liked my holiday and I'm so happy that I passed my holiday in Hauza. First of all we had a big clean room with air-conditioner, fridge and TV. Hauza's area is very big and picturesque. There is 2 or 3 pools and of course It is the first line, the Red Sea is always with you:) It is cool when you wake up at 7 o'clock and go to swim in the sea. I suggest you: swim in the sea, not in the pool. it's more pleasant and healthy. Food in restaurant is good and various,but because it's hot in Egypte we ate not a lot, but if u're gourmet I think u'll like local food.
And i would like to accent and mark out working of animation team. I think A-Class Entertainment Company is a good company, I like an organisation of tourist's free time, actions, parties. Animator's chief Mezo is a professional. He is very good coordinator and he's working hard and he speak also few languages. It's important. Actually I've met great persons like Eslam who'is working in A-Class Entertainment Company and of course animators in Hauza: Samir, Amil, Kirill, Daniil, Vadim and the best guy on my holiday Atuka. Atuka made me smile every day and I liked very much his personality, his activity like aquagym, volleyball, his blabla in microphone, his dancings, his affability and his energy charge u for all day. All children liked him and Atuka is always friendly with everybody. Where is Atuka? He's everywhere. Everybody knows him and if u'll come in Hauza u'll meet him too:) We came in two clubs in Sharm, and I suggest u visit some of them (I liked very much Hard Rock Cafe). It's true all these guys made our holiday is unforgettable. We had fun with them.They invent a lot of entertainments: it is volleyball every day, aquagym, dancings, shows (like comedy show), contests, mini-disco for children. Animators are very attentive with kids and so pretty in clown's costumes. We had fun every day with animation team and I'm so lucky to know them and we'll be friends for many a year yet.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank Alexandra O
Essex
Reviewed 17 August 2014

Stayed at the end of July for 2 weeks loved it! The hotel is beautiful with lots going on through day at pool or beach animation always around to entertain you in different ways! Food and drinks standard! Need to bring bigger glass as only get small plastic ones. Few issues with running low on drinks but never a major problem. All staff in bars an restaurant work so hard...all the hours you can imagine. This is the reason I return because of the staff! I would like to personally thanks Ashleigh, Rebecca, Danielle, atuka, Samir, emil an the rest of the animation team for really making my holiday special! Defiantly will be returning.

• Stayed August 2014
2 Thank Gemgem1991x
Durham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 17 August 2014

Visited this hotel earlier this year on my own and stayed here for a week. Food acceptable, rooms clean and spacious but basic, pool areas clean and always managed to get sunbed, beach area clean and people and staff very friendly and will do what they can to help.

Entertainment first class both through the day and on a night, what can I say the animation team are out of this world. a big thanks to Danielle, Ashleigh and Rebecca whom made it one of the best holidays i have had. Thanks lasses you all are fantastic at what you's do and are really truly lovely people.

Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank durhamgirl_12
Derby, United Kingdom
Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

Just returned from staying here for 7 nights. Hotel staff friendly and nothing too much trouble.
Food not so good. Rooms a good size.
Animation team working well to make it a good holiday, big thanks to Ashleigh, Rebecca and Danielle always smiling. Plenty of activities for you to join in.

Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Amanda448
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 16 August 2014

OMG! This Hell hole is definitely one to avoid. We were not expecting 5 star luxury by any means. We were expecting a certain level of service, food and customer service, non of which existed unless you had extra money to tip over worked staff and buy food from local restaurants and fast food outlets.
We stayed two weeks and by the end of it, We were brought to tears. The last 5 days of it. Hunger took hold and tempers were frayed The Russians took over and my mind left all rational thinking. Food cold, same served day in day out. filthy tables and floors, crockery and cutlery cracked,chipped or dirty or just were non to be had. Russians treated well by all waiters, staff and other holiday makers like filth. The Russians have no manners whatsoever!! But the staff and hotel gave them first class attention and were favoured by staff? We complained too many times which was frustrating and still fell on deaf ignorant ears.
The only thing which helped keep our sanity were a few good English patriots holidaying at the same time and a few great English girls in the animation team. Ashleigh Howey was there for us all and provided great entertainment for the children and adults as did Rebecca, Gemma and Danielle, So thank you girls for cheering us up, I hope they give you respect, Its the least Hauza could do for your amazing efforts.
The rooms are good in size and air conditioning great. The only thing letting them down was the hygiene, No loo rolls after first one and towels stunk!!
Drinks served in awful little plastic cups and drinks regularly ran out. We also saw water machine bottles being filled by staff with garden hoses!! Swimming pool a good size. The pool side bar never open and was filthy and not cleaned the whole two weeks we were there. Glass bottles and cigarette butts and fast food wrappers all over sides and floor. constant harassment from hotel spa staff and other extra paying services were a real nuisance and would not take note until rude words or attitude were exchanged. Yet they would do the same the next day all day again. In my opinion. Hauza is definitely one to be avoided!!

Room Tip: Rooms on west side are closet to pool and bar. Rooms did have good sound proofing.
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with family

Travellers are raving about these Nabq Bay hotels

chatteris
Reviewed 16 August 2014

We have arrived back a few days ago, we stayed at the Hauza for 12 days me and my wife and 14 year old son.

Before going like everyone read the reviews which are very mixed as is the hotel, good and not so good, I will be honest and say it's not 4*.now I will listen the areas.

Airport
Get passport stamped but don't pay for visa.

No need for expensive transfer cost for taxi to hotel should be no more the 100 le or £10. For 4 people.state your price and that's it.

Reception

Be a polite person and always say please and thank you this goes along way, I do it as matter of courtesy but I noticed many didn't. There is air conditioning but as it's 47 degrees be realistic how good you expect it to work. We didn't pay any extra for a room and got the sea view I booked. Block 25. Drinks were available as we waited to be served.
There is someone to take bags to room couple of quid and he was pleased.

Room

No safe. requested new but wasn't available however box in reception was offered. Air con worked well beds were fine room view amazing, could do with some attention on bathroom tiles but was ok for 12 days. Cleaner was the best, towel decorations every day and a clean room cost again a few pound tips over the stay.

You will notice on my review i tip or reward staff, do this and you will have an excellent stay.i pay in this country so why not treat the few staff who worked tirelessly to make my family's stay as good as it could be.

Restaurant

I sat at the same table area for my stay and never waited for cutlery or drinks, pay the waiter and be friendly. Do the same as everyone rose get a plate of salad, rolls, deserts then main. Be patient and wait for pasta and fresh eggs in the morning. It was all very all inc but I expected that.
We ate at the Mongolian restaurant once found it in vas a change.
Eating take away,
KFC Mcds and el maserien is available all good value and deliver.
White lion chicken and chips for 40 le worth a buy also.
Everyone said about the Union Jack bar, personally not for me, I eat the best steak from my local butcher and this didn't come close. But burger and chips was ok.
We went to the old market and are in the local restaurant very nice and good value.
Beach pizza bar, top tip take paper. Plates with you and that will save a lot of hassle for you.

Pool

No need to be the first down for a bed loads available and plenty of space, I see people putting towels down and not using till afternoon, this does annoy me.

Pool bar

Paid all staff a quid and I never waited got nice glasses at all times, beer did stop start but again you are in 47 degrees no cooler in the world would keep this up out side, odd time waited on beer but only a few mins, and it's open 24 hrs so a glass at water is always refreshing. I was so frustrated watching Brits fill up water bottles from the drinks cooler it was only 40 le for fresh at supermarket don't be so tight and buy some.

Entertainment excursions

All staff spoke English and were more than happy to speak and help with advise and direction.

I could Go on more but my main thing is, don't be the plucky Brit who expects the red carpet treatment there not your personnel slaves and when I witnessed foul language being shouted at staff in restaurant and reception I find this disgraceful behaviour and you was spoke about when you left not for a good reason!!!!! I gave solutions to the management and saw good positive changes throughout my stay. Just remember how much you paid my stay worked out at £11 pppn if I was that un happy I would have paid up and moved.

Just smile and be happy and enjoy your holiday and the staff will look after you.

Room Tip: Sea view room, email before and be polite
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
9 Thank johnmacconnachie
Also consider these accommodations in or near Nabq Bay
Club Magic Life Sharm el Sheikh Imperial
Club Magic Life Sharm el Sheikh ...
#18 of 234 in Sharm El Sheikh
#25 of 32 in Nabq Bay
Tamra Beach
Tamra Beach
#5 of 32 in Nabq Bay

Been to Hauza Beach Resort? Share your experiences!