Came back from the Hauza 10/11/2009 we stayed for 2 weeks. Dont believe all that you read try it for yourselves. The staff are are lovely did not find any staff rude at all. The food in the time that we was there did not repeat itself. It catered for everyone. You could always find something to eat. If you want only British food stay in England, dont forget there are other nationalities there as well. The only downside to the hols was the Russians who are so rude its unbelievable but its not the hotels fault. The beach was amazing it had its own lagoon, if your not a strong swimmer like me its great because you can still see all the amazing fish. The animation staff but a show on every night its was great for the people who had children because they had their own entertainment at night and in the day time. While we was there myself and my husband celebrated our birthdays they presented us both with birthday cakes the waiters brought it to us singing in Egyptian and banging a drum it was a nice touch. I read so many bad reports about the Hauza tat I was dubious about going I glad that I went. Looking forward to going back next year. Well done the Hauza staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just imagine a holiday spent on Golden beach of Sharm El Shiekh and an evening under the desert stars, BOOK NOW And Feel Our Different Experience! A private, golden sandy beach fringes the all-inclusive Hauza Beach Hotel. Gently swaying palms and the sounds of the waves ebbing at the shore create a delightful ambiance. The location in Nabq Bay overlooking Tiran Island makes this hotel the perfect option for seeing the very best of Sharm El Sheikh. Holiday in style as you make use of resort facilities such as a sea water lagoon, stunning pools, open-air Jacuzzi and safari excursions, sports, dancing, shopping and much more. This is the ideal option for couples and families ensuring the kids have fun in the playground and with activities too. This award winning resort ensures a good time is had by all matched with incredible hospitality, impeccable service and excellent facilities. From morning until night, the choices you encounter make for a thoroughly enjoyable break in this popular Sharm El Sheikh location. The authentic Bedouin atmosphere of the Hauza Beach Resort transports you into the Egyptian charm wherever you are in the resort. A combination of room choices from twin options to queen suites offer superb views and many modern amenities are available to suit each guest’s needs. Plentiful facilities within the resort accommodate sports, shopping, and entertainment, in addition to excellent dining options, and theme nights. Comprehensive resort services are also widely available allowing you to completely relax and enjoy your well-earned break. We would love to see you at Hauza Beach Hotel & Resort and look forward to making you feel at home. Be sure to check out our excellent All-Inclusive plus concept! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hauza Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hauza Beach Hotel Nabq Bay
- Hotel Hauza Beach
- Hauza Beach Resort Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt - Nabq Bay