We visited in November 2009 with my daughter and her husband it wasn't 5 star as I said in my previous review but was fine and we had a great time. This year we returned again with my daughter and hubby but bringing my son and his girlfriend as well after telling them how great it was.
The reception area has been updated which looks very nice but thats where the good review ends really.We got red bands as returning guests no difference to service but we did get a fruit platter and some hor d'ourves delivered to our room which was a nice touch.
Our sea view room was half seaview half building site we had to climb over rough terrain to get to our room. We were woke at 7.30am by the noisiest tractor in the universe dragging tree trunks to the beach.
The restaurant or canteen is horrendous you did at least get tea/coffee served last year now you serve yourself they need more staff as the poor waiters are run off their feet. Tables are not cleaned properly due to turnover. There are a few excellent waiters especially Sale who goes above and beyond.
Food has gone downhill if you can cook decent food and sell it at all inclusive why serve glumpy rice etc in the canteen. I queued for an omelette picked my filling only to see it given to someone else whilst I got a plain one. Everyone was ordering Macdonalds we tried to stick to the food but succumbed to Georges bar in the end (free taxi) when we called they knew we were calling from Hauza as everyone was going there for food.
The sellers were the one thing that made my holiday we had a right giggle with them and swapped numbers. I hope the management look into spending some money on improvements as I really do love the place but as it stands a 3rd visit is unlikely.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just imagine a holiday spent on Golden beach of Sharm El Shiekh and an evening under the desert stars, BOOK NOW And Feel Our Different Experience! A private, golden sandy beach fringes the all-inclusive Hauza Beach Hotel. Gently swaying palms and the sounds of the waves ebbing at the shore create a delightful ambiance. The location in Nabq Bay overlooking Tiran Island makes this hotel the perfect option for seeing the very best of Sharm El Sheikh. Holiday in style as you make use of resort facilities such as a sea water lagoon, stunning pools, open-air Jacuzzi and safari excursions, sports, dancing, shopping and much more. This is the ideal option for couples and families ensuring the kids have fun in the playground and with activities too. This award winning resort ensures a good time is had by all matched with incredible hospitality, impeccable service and excellent facilities. From morning until night, the choices you encounter make for a thoroughly enjoyable break in this popular Sharm El Sheikh location. The authentic Bedouin atmosphere of the Hauza Beach Resort transports you into the Egyptian charm wherever you are in the resort. A combination of room choices from twin options to queen suites offer superb views and many modern amenities are available to suit each guest’s needs. Plentiful facilities within the resort accommodate sports, shopping, and entertainment, in addition to excellent dining options, and theme nights. Comprehensive resort services are also widely available allowing you to completely relax and enjoy your well-earned break. We would love to see you at Hauza Beach Hotel & Resort and look forward to making you feel at home. Be sure to check out our excellent All-Inclusive plus concept! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hauza Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hauza Beach Hotel Nabq Bay
- Hotel Hauza Beach
- Hauza Beach Resort Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt - Nabq Bay