Charmillion Club Aqua Park
Jaz Mirabel Beach(Nabq Bay)
US$115
US$105
US$93
  • Breakfast included
Parrotel Beach Resort(Nabq Bay)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$64
US$96
US$75
Barcelo.com
  • Breakfast included
Parrotel Aqua Park(Nabq Bay)(Great Value!)
US$40
US$270
Travelocity
US$49
1,694 results
All reviewsindian restaurantsister hotelaqua parkmain restaurantterrace baranimation teamwave poolbar staffgreat holidayfamily roomspecial mentionquiet pooltowel artfishcouldn't do enoughspecial thanksamazing hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 May 2013

We were staying at Sea Gardens which is also part of Sea Group. We decided to spend a day at the aquapark for a bit of a change for the kids (aged7-12). We paid £45 for 2 adults & 3 kids (we got one child free per paying adult) This meant that we had 3 tickets (but it was written on 2 of them that we had a free child per adult ticket.This is relevant later!) We were advised to get the towels from our hotel first and then took a free shuttle bus to the park (about 10 min journey). When we arrived we had our hands stamped. When I went to the bar to get some drinks the barman asked for my tickets, I gave him the tickets and he said I didn't have enough (5 people but 3 tickets) I then expalined the free kids and pointed out the writing on the tickets. He said ok but didn't look too sure. I then asked if I needed to keep the tickets for lunch (as we paid for all inclusive benefits), he said no it was ok. We then found some beds and settled down whilst the kids went on the slides. In the first two hours I was asked 3 times by staff for my tickets (I was just trying to relax!!). I then went for some pool snacks with the kids, then my partner went to get some. He returned very confused as he had been refused food!! I then had to go back to the pool bar to explain AGAIN that we had handed our tickets to staff as requested when we arrived. I was very angry at this point as we were made to feel as if we had jumped over the fence without paying!! The chef did not speak English so I took this up with the bar man, after explaining the situation he said we were ok to get some food. I replied that I should think so to, as we were paying customers!! He said the chef did not understand, but that was not our problem!! We then tried to relax again and the bar man came over again trying to defend the chef. They were missing the point- nobody seemed to know how the hotel was run and how to identify which customers were all inclusive etc. We had our hands stamped, handed in our tickets, were wearing Sea Gardens all inclusive bands (part of the same group), and had towels with Sea Group written on them- what more do they want??? They should be aware that Sea Gardens guests will be visiting the Aquapark!!!! The toilets didn't seem to be cleaned very often, and ran out of toilet paper!! There was some faeces on the wall of one cubicle which was there for at least 3 hours up to us leaving- and they stank!! On the plus side the animation team were very good, and the magic show was brilliant. I couldn't fault the slides & pools either, and after all, that is why we went there!! The kids loved it, but they weren't aware of what had happened at lunch!! The staff need to improve how they run things & be more polite when customers are not happy!!! Hopefully we experienced teething problems which will be ironed out.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Zoe S
M A, General Manager at Charmillion Club Aqua Park, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2013

Dear Guest , First of all let me apologize for any inconvenience occured during your short
day- use visit to us. We hoped that You had been accommodated in the hotel to give us the chance to change your impression gained from your day time visit . For your safety and for other guests safety we apply a normal procedures regarding any outsider comming to use the Aqua Park regardless which bracelet they are wearing ! However I revised all the procedures again and I made sure that it is not confusing for any outside guest. I am glad that your kids enjoyed their time and you enjoyed the animation program that day. We are looking forward for a next visit from your side and to be accommodated in our hotel so that we can have the chance to change your impression about the place. Thank you for your comments and kind regards.

Reviewed 17 May 2013

Myself & daughter are booked to stay 7th July for 2 weeks and having already stayed at the Sea Life 2 years ago I'm really looking forward to more of the same but with the added extra of the aqua park which we're both really looking forward to - Are all the facilities now opened? See you all soon x

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank shazmcd
Reviewed 10 May 2013

For familes and young at heart couples the small aqua park for young kids and the larger one for older people are really fantastic. Absolutely wonderful rides and kids will be in the smaller one for hours.
Our room was really spacious and clean. The trouble at moment is hotel is only 5 months old and there are real teeething problems that need to be dealt with -especially if English people start going more.
How can you basically build a hotel round an aqua park and then let other really awful, selfish people -adults and kids! - not let you go on it. There was no control at the start of our holiday over the changing of the rings and beds that are needed to go on the rides - so people, mostly other nationalties, just refused to have one go and then let someone else have a go.. So you can stand there for at least half an hour or more while other people go on again and again refusing to hand the rings over. One old bloke had his for an hour while me and my seven year old daughter stood there waiting!
Some kids had theirs' all day..there are not enough to go round in the first place. I paid as much as them to stay at the hotel and specifically as it has the aqua park why shouldn't my daughter and I get our fair share of rides.
After complaining to the manager I have to say he did take immediate action and advised the lifeguards to make sure people did start changing, but this only helped to a point. The trouble is one lifeguard can't do both jobs - and most people just ignored him.
This culminated in our last day being completely ruined because I (which I agree in hindsight I should have asked the lifeguard to do ) asked a 8-9 year old boy for his bed after he had his go on the ride. This resulted in him screaming abuse at me and my daughter and then going to physically attack me - my daughter went completely hysterical and was terrified.
The lifeguards stepped in but the boy shouted something out to his parents - who were miles away sunbathing (which is what a lot of parents do as their kids run wild) and his father then came running straight at me to attack me (I'm a woman by the way!) Luckily he slipped on water and fell over, much to the kids' glee.
By now there was a huge scene happening with both parents screaming abuse at me and my daughter crying her eyes out and myself in tears. It turned out, according to lifeguards, that the parents were Polish and thought I was Russian and apparently the two nationalities hate each other !! The lifeguards were very sweet and came up time and again to apologise, (even though it wasn' their fault) one even took my daughter on all the rides so she got to have her go.
So my point is management have to step in and really get a grip on this problem of not sharing - otherwise you are wasting your money going to an aqua park you can't use. Brits are very much in the minority here, when they start coming - as it is in all the major tourist brochures- I can't imagine them standing for this behaviour. For a start it is just plain not fair!!
But if you do finally get on the rides they are huge fun and I will go back there. Now to other problem - the food is simply awful. It is as bad as I got in Bulgaria years ago and I thought nothing could be as bad as that. The dining room has all the charm of a school dinner hall and the food the same - they offer far too many dishes (about 25 main courses but none of them look pleasant at all) Often defy description actually. The pasta they cook for you is not bad and the breakfast is good. But overall it needs vast improvement.
Entertainment at start was poor - there was only the kids club girl who is lovely and another girl. But towards end they had brought in a new entertainment chief and were obviously trying to make improvements.
You can get a bus free to the Sea Life Garden which was fantastic, lovely looking hotel and you can just wade into the water ankle deep and see dozens of beautiful fish. It made a nice change to just go there and chill out. If I was a couple I would say this hotel is a much better option for you.
Although there is a good large quiet pool at the Sea Club Aqua Park. Turn right out of the hotel and there are a few really good shops, with no hassle selling and very good prices - but the hotel don't even tell you about them which is a shame as they were empty all the time.
All in all we did enjoy ourselves and I want to go back with other family. But I would hope by then food has improved and there has been a signifance difference in the way the aqua park is operated. As I said Brits are in the minority here - mostly Russians who sadly can be very horrid to staff who on the whole are absolutely lovely - so if you like to socialise with other Brits etc. the this isn't for you - yet.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank nell65
M A, General Manager at Charmillion Club Aqua Park, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2013

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank your for your comments and for your stay with us. Kindly note that we have taken each word in your comment positively and an immediate action was taken in order to assure our highest levels of guests' satisfaction . We have doubled up the number of the rings of the Aqua Park games & slides. Also for the food we have now :
Breakfast lunch & dinner at the main restaurant with a full upgraded menus . The Indian restaurant is operating now for lunch & dinner. We have added (Fish & Chips Corner) at the swimming pool from 13:00 - 16:00. In addition to the burger, hot dog and the pizza at the Aqua Bar from 13:00 - 16:00. Also , we have included the Italian restaurant to the formula of the all inclusive. It serves dinner set menu in a very elegant atmosphere. The food variety & qulaity are raised to the maximum. Looking forward to welcoming you back at the Sea Club Aqua Park .

Kind regards.

Reviewed 8 May 2013

We have booked to stay at this hotel from 9th july to 20th july
really looking forward to it husband and kids are so excited .
Booked a family room as there are 5 of us so hoping there will be lots of space there

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank stevenich0ls0n

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for the trust & confidence extended to us and for choosing to stay with us again in next July. i am delighted to inform you the as a second time visitor you will be entitled for : Free Up grade for the best available room type, Large fruit basket upon arrival , Full room & bathroom amenities, Tea & coffee in the room, Free late check out till 18:00 .
All the team members of Sea Club Aqua Park are awaiting your next visit. Looking forward to welcoming you back.
Kind regards .

Reviewed 8 May 2013

Great Food
Great Service
Great Stuff
stupid guy at the grill during the dinner he always asking for tip which is very cheap way to ask for money and kill the hotel reputation.
dont go for diving because its will be in shark bay and there is nothing to see there , also if you was a girl and you are alone there will be a guys he is instructor in diving his name is islame he will try to touch you under that water and make dirty and rude stuff to you .
at the swimming pool you will find some women swim with there cloths on ,i think its not good for the cleanness issue , they must make a special pool for them .
dont take a taxi from the hotel use the BUS only 2 min walking from the hotel gate and its only 3 Egyptian pound .

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple