“Fantastic”

Ranked #11 of 31 Hotels in Nabq Bay
whitstable
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 7 June 2013

I have just returned from a weeks holiday with my daughter.We had a lovely holiday please ignore any bad reviews. This hotel is lovely and clean and the staff and management really look after you so well. The food is lovely and the entertainment suits adults and children alike.I have no negative comments about this hotel.We really have had a brilliant time in every way possible. The management of this hotel is extremely proactive and is not found in the office but my being a active member of the team.I would definitely recommend this hotel to all English guests.Thank you so much too Mustafa and Mr Mohamed and all the chefs waiters and lifeguards for our wonderful holiday . My daughter Mairead and I will definitely be returning . Thank you.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
5 Thank Fran E
M A, Manager at Sea Club Aqua Park & Spa, responded to this review, 25 August 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Many thanks for your review; we are delighted to read that you have enjoyed your stay at the Sea Club Aqua Park Resort and were satisfied with the overall provided services. Rest assured that your compliments have been gladly shared with the entire team and we do look forward to welcoming you soon again at our resort.

Please feel free to let us know once you have booked your next holiday; we will do everything we can to make your stay with us even more memorable.

Warmest regards,

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (340)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
Bolton, United Kingdom
Reviewed 6 June 2013

this hotel is absolutely fab !! great for families the staff carnt do enough for you treated us like royalty !! the food was lovely no complaints at all ,the rooms are immaculate and the cleaners are very attentive and do a fantastic job !! as you can tell I loved this hotel and would highly recommend this to anyone young or old ,singles or families !!

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
5 Thank kellyreynolds
Dear Valued Guest,

I am delighted to see that you were generally pleased and satisfied with our facilities and services and have, indeed, thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us once more. The entire team and myself are always sincerely delighted to know that we have managed to meet the expectations of our guests and are always more than happy to be welcoming you back to the Resort.

Kind regards from all the team members to you and your respected family .

Looking forward to welcoming you back at Sea Club Aqua Park

Cairo, Al Qahirah, Egypt
Reviewed 4 June 2013

I really had so much fun with my family in this hotel!..Everything was organized and the staff were absolutely amazing.Guys in the reception were so helpful and friendly especially Mohamed Hosny, who was so cheerful, Ahmed Hussein and Mohamed Gomaa were so kind too!
Bellman Mahmoud and Osama from the main restaurant were so sweet and very hardworking.
We also enjoyed the gorgeous view of the aqua park from our room and the aqua slides were so much fun i couldn't get enough of them !
you guys should try having dinner at the Italian restaurant, it was great!!

I didn't sleep well because i didn't want to miss a moment in this terrific hotel and i seriously hope to spend my honeymoon there!!! :)

if you wanna relax and get an excellent service from excellent people u gotta stay in Sea Club Aqua Park =)

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Ola K
Dear Valued Guest,

I would like to seize this opportunity to thank you very much for the time you spend to write your valuable comments regarding your recent stay at Sea Club Aqua Park and the efforts you took to share your views with us. It is a pleasure to see that in general you were happy with the services you received during your stay with us. Your positive comments about some of the team members have been delivered to them in person.

Looking forward to welcoming you back at Sea Club Aqua Park

Leicester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 3 June 2013

myself and my family are returning on june 19th for another 14 days, we stayed in January and were very satisfied with nearly everything about the hotel. the rooms are brilliant, clean and spacious, the pool area was very very well staffed with lifeguards who were more than happy to assist you in anyway they could. unfortunately as others have stated the food wasn't really of a very good standard, Im not a fussy eater at all but the main meals lacked any sort of flavour! A example of this was the chilli, it was more like mince in a tomato sauce, not in the slightest bit spicy! All this aside we are looking forward to our return as every other part of our previous holiday was great.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled with family
Dear Valued Guest,

Regarding the food issue kindly note that we have upgraded all our menus and we have worked on your comments and others comments too . Now the variety is surely satisfying our guests.
Your feedback is very important to us as this assists us in continually improving the services and facilities we offer to our guests. Your review will be used to consider improvements needed and we hope that you can give us a chance to show what we have done.

Warmest regards,
Lancashire
Reviewed 2 June 2013

Just returned from 12 night stay at this hotel must say the staff can not do enough for you, the food does get a bit repetitive but that is what you get with all inclusive, you can book yourself into the Indian and Italian as we did and more than once without any questions being asked, the Indian was really good.

I didn't find any issues with the cleanliness of the toilets and always saw the cleaner about washing them down.

Only down side is too many ignorant Russians but if you stood up to them and made them que like anyone else they got the message, the bar staff always sent then to the back if the que.

Overall a good stay with very polite hard working staff

• Stayed May 2013
3 Thank aparky
stoke on rent
Reviewed 30 May 2013

Can't wait until August the 12th when we have booked to stay at the sea club aqua park for two weeks all inclusive it will be myself my husband and my 3 children . Have been checking out the reviews and I am pleased to see the management respond so positively. My children are counting the days only 73 more sleeps Tracey emery-hyson

Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank traceye-h
Leeds
Reviewed 27 May 2013

We were staying at Sea Gardens which is also part of Sea Group. We decided to spend a day at the aquapark for a bit of a change for the kids (aged7-12). We paid £45 for 2 adults & 3 kids (we got one child free per paying adult) This meant that we had 3 tickets (but it was written on 2 of them that we had a free child per adult ticket.This is relevant later!) We were advised to get the towels from our hotel first and then took a free shuttle bus to the park (about 10 min journey). When we arrived we had our hands stamped. When I went to the bar to get some drinks the barman asked for my tickets, I gave him the tickets and he said I didn't have enough (5 people but 3 tickets) I then expalined the free kids and pointed out the writing on the tickets. He said ok but didn't look too sure. I then asked if I needed to keep the tickets for lunch (as we paid for all inclusive benefits), he said no it was ok. We then found some beds and settled down whilst the kids went on the slides. In the first two hours I was asked 3 times by staff for my tickets (I was just trying to relax!!). I then went for some pool snacks with the kids, then my partner went to get some. He returned very confused as he had been refused food!! I then had to go back to the pool bar to explain AGAIN that we had handed our tickets to staff as requested when we arrived. I was very angry at this point as we were made to feel as if we had jumped over the fence without paying!! The chef did not speak English so I took this up with the bar man, after explaining the situation he said we were ok to get some food. I replied that I should think so to, as we were paying customers!! He said the chef did not understand, but that was not our problem!! We then tried to relax again and the bar man came over again trying to defend the chef. They were missing the point- nobody seemed to know how the hotel was run and how to identify which customers were all inclusive etc. We had our hands stamped, handed in our tickets, were wearing Sea Gardens all inclusive bands (part of the same group), and had towels with Sea Group written on them- what more do they want??? They should be aware that Sea Gardens guests will be visiting the Aquapark!!!! The toilets didn't seem to be cleaned very often, and ran out of toilet paper!! There was some faeces on the wall of one cubicle which was there for at least 3 hours up to us leaving- and they stank!! On the plus side the animation team were very good, and the magic show was brilliant. I couldn't fault the slides & pools either, and after all, that is why we went there!! The kids loved it, but they weren't aware of what had happened at lunch!! The staff need to improve how they run things & be more polite when customers are not happy!!! Hopefully we experienced teething problems which will be ironed out.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Zoe S
M A, General Manager at Sea Club Aqua Park & Spa, responded to this review, 1 June 2013
Dear Guest , First of all let me apologize for any inconvenience occured during your short
day- use visit to us. We hoped that You had been accommodated in the hotel to give us the chance to change your impression gained from your day time visit . For your safety and for other guests safety we apply a normal procedures regarding any outsider comming to use the Aqua Park regardless which bracelet they are wearing ! However I revised all the procedures again and I made sure that it is not confusing for any outside guest. I am glad that your kids enjoyed their time and you enjoyed the animation program that day. We are looking forward for a next visit from your side and to be accommodated in our hotel so that we can have the chance to change your impression about the place. Thank you for your comments and kind regards.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Nabq Bay
Stella Di Mare Beach Hotel & Spa
#2 of 232 in Sharm El Sheikh
Cleopatra Luxury Resort Sharm El Sheikh
Sea Beach Aqua Park Resort Managed by Blue Resorts
Sea Beach Aqua Park Resort Manag...
#94 of 232 in Sharm El Sheikh
Radisson Blu Resort, Sharm El Sheikh

Been to Sea Club Aqua Park & Spa? Share your experiences!