“Great Place”

Charmillion Club Aqua Park
Ranked #13 of 33 Hotels in Nabq Bay
Reviewed 19 November 2013

We only went for 5 nights but had a really good time. The food was plentiful and varied, and as mentioned so many times in other reviews, the staff were excellent, being genuinely friendly and full of smiles, if maybe a touch too over enthusiastic at clearing tables completely while you were up getting more food! The only negative point was the totally unprofessional behaviour of one of the restaurant managers (who shall remain nameless), who for no apparent reason, bawled out a member of staff in front of everybody. This was completely unnecessary, when, as stated above, all the staff worked so hard.
The room was more than adequate for our needs. Perhaps the only thing I missed was tea and coffee making facilities, tho we went prepared, taking our own kettle, tea bags etc!!
Sunbeds were plentiful and readily available. Bar staff were bringing refills to us almost before we had finished what we already had. Yet another example of 5* service. I did wonder how annoying the guys selling trips and the health club who patrolled round the pools would be, but have to say that after the first day and a polite no you tended not to get hassled, just a friendly hello each day (tho one of them took a shine to my trainers and desperately wanted me to leave them with him when I left - bizarre!! lol)
We only used the aquapark on our final day. Great fun I must say. I do wonder how busy it would be in the height of the season and whether there would be enough inflatables to go round, as several of the slides required you to be sat on one. The tsunami slide caused me to have to go and apologise to a few people after the somewhat colourful language I used on it lol.
In summary, a lovely break for us. Very pleasant, clean and friendly hotel, well worth the price we paid, which was ridiculously cheap. Would I go back? Too right I would, and would thoroughly recommend it to others too.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
7  Thank musicmike1964
M A, Manager at Charmillion Club Aqua Park, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

I am delighted to see that you were generally pleased and satisfied with our facilities and services and have, indeed, thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us once more. The entire team and myself are always sincerely delighted to know that we have managed to meet the expectations of our guests and are always more than happy to be welcoming you back to the Resort.

Kind regards from all the team members to you and your respected family .

Looking forward to welcome you back at Sea Club Aqua Park

Write a ReviewReviews (1,648)

Reviewed 18 November 2013

This was the first time we have traveled to Eqypt. We would definitely recommend this hotel and would like to go back. Even though we went with two girls who were six it was one of the most relaxing we have been on. There is so much to keep children occupied. The aqua park was amazing with plenty of life guards. They enjoyed the kids club and the children's disco. The kids loved Shoshe who was one of the kids entertainers. She made a real effort with them. The staff in this hotel are first class. The waiters in the restaurants and poolside bars were great always interacting with the girls. The poolside lifeguards made an effort with the girls given them confidence on the slides. Everyday the cleaner Mahmoud created some great towel art which the children loved. This included camel, flowers, crocodile and monkey. We stayed in a family Suite these are very large and the beds were very comfortable. The hotel was mostly full of Russians and Ukrainians which was fine. After reading the reviews I was concerned about the food. Some of the food in the main restaurant is very spicy but we always found something to eat. Even our daughters who can be fussy eaters eat well. There is fish, burgers, hot dogs and pizza with chips at the pool bars until dusk. There is also an Indian and an Italian restaurant you can book the night before which were very good. They provide alternative choices for children. There is a bus that goes every half hour between a sister hotel the Sea Life which was a short distance away and on the beach. You can stand in the water and sea some beautiful fish. You are covered with the all inclusive at the beach bar. The WiFi needs to be improved it only covers the reception area and was unreliable but it was free. There was plenty of Sunbeds so you could easily move around to different locations. Didn't see the entertainment so cannot comment on that. There are guys who go around the pool trying to sell trips and the health club. They will target you on your first day but will not hassle after you politely say no. In summary a great place to take a young family would like to make it a longer stay next time.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank guestc1

Dear Valued Guest,

Many thanks for your review; we are delighted to read that you have enjoyed your stay at the Sea Club Aqua Park Resort and we do look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Please feel free to let us know once you have booked your next holiday; we will do everything we can to make your stay with us even more enjoyable.

Reviewed 14 November 2013

Had a great time in this place
Location : near the airport , 20 minutes away from Naama
Food : really good for an all inclusive hotel
Rooms : spacious , clean , in room safe , very comfy bed ( didn't like the glass window between the bathroom and the room )
service : great service and great staff
awesome aqua park
would i go there again , YES

Room Tip: stay away from the aqua park as the music could be loud during the day
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Adamam
M A, Manager at Charmillion Club Aqua Park, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Many thanks for your review; we are delighted to read that you have enjoyed your stay at the Sea Club Aqua Park Resort and were satisfied with the overall provided services. Rest assured that your compliments have been gladly shared with the entire team and we do look forward to welcoming you soon again at our resort.

Please feel free to let us know once you have booked your next holiday; we will do everything we can to make your stay with us even more memorable.

Reviewed 11 November 2013

This was our first time in Egypt and on the strength of this visit many more will follow. We were simply blown away by the place. Sea Life Aqua Park was perfect for us. We have 2 young boys 3 and 6. Both of them had a wonderful time and so did we.
There is something for everyone here, the pools are fantastic the layout of the place is well thought out, the slides in both little kids and big kids areas are great and kept the kids amused for 2 weeks.
The pool bar run by Achmed is spot on with excellent service keeping you well supplied all day with whatever you like. Water and cocktails or beer. Nothing was too much trouble.
The rooms are proper 5 star and clean as a whistle the cleaner s work very hard to make sure of this. The beds are the comfiest i have experienced and the sheets were changed regularly. The food was excellent and varied there was a bit of a shortage of bacon but I got over that quickly enough with the beef and chicken not to mention the fish. There are Indian and Italian Restaurants on site that are also inclusive you just have to book them. The Indian restaurant is outstanding the Italian is fine but I’m not a fan of Italian anyway.
The guys in the main food hall are excellent fun and always spend a couple of moments to make you welcome and have a joke with the children. I think that is the real charm of the Sea Life Aqua Park. They really want you to enjoy yourself. The guys can not do enough to help you. Everyone from Achmed in the bar to Abo the head chef, who will cook you anything any time if you ask. Our stern looking bar manager in the restaurant bar Matwale was a cracking chap who once you got past his grim demeanour was a really nice and funny guy.
There is a fully equipped gym on site and shops nearby for any essentials. I only spent about £200 in 2 weeks which for my lot is amazing.
Its woth mentioning that these guys do not hang around expecting tips they will accept them with grace and on the whiole they deserve them. I found it best to be discrete with them as they are a poor but proud people whop work very hard.

Basically it’s like this.
If you want a 5 star holiday in a safe and clean environment with excellent service without any attitude or nonsense then this is the place. Smoking hot weather and loads of stuff for the kids to do then this is the place for you.
I’ve been to Spain for the last 4 years and I will not be going back after experiencing Egypt and in particular the Sea Club Aqua Park.
My sincere thanks go out to Mohamed the Hotel Manager who really does listen and genuinely cares about your experience and more importantly acts on any issues you may have immediately
I would also like to thank all the staff including Claire and Amanda the kids entertainers and their colleagues who gave our kids such a great time. Ahmed and the waiting staff in the restaurant and especially Abo the Head Chef, What a gentleman.
We will definitely be going back!

All the best Guys see you soon!
Big Steve and family

Room Tip: Our First floor rooom was excellen. Fully air conditioned and just lovely!
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank BIGsteveandclan

Dear Valued Guest,

First of all let me thank you for the interest shown in Sea Club Aqua Park and for trust and confidence extended to us . . We are all proud to provide you our utmost services in order to ensure a happy vacation. Your positive comments about some of the team members have been delivered to them in person. It is a pleasure to see that in general you were happy with the services you received during your stay with us.

Reviewed 9 November 2013

I travelled to Egypt for the first time with my ten year old for 8 days and being single parent had no intention of exploring Egypt itself. Do not be put off by the news of protest and conflict. Sharm did not have any signs of trouble and if you just need sun, cocktails and water park for fun at your own leisure then sea club offered that.
Food buffet had plenty of choice and good selection of fresh Egyptian cuisine. If you're a fussy eater and expect burger, pizza and chips every night then don't go Egypt full stop! Go America!!
Rooms where of a good standard and the beds were the most comfortable I've ever slept in whilst on a holiday... On my first night my allocated room was adjacent to open desert and was really windy (second floor) but next day I asked reception if I could move and by lunchtime a room was ready for us which was not breezy at all, it was perfect (5102). Housekeeping were very friendly and left us with a daily surprise of towel art.
Bar staff/ pool staff friendly be aware of rude people who push to the front of the bar without consideration for folk already waiting to be served!!
Water park was amazing... Hardly queued for a ring though I can imagine summer being a lot more busier. Normal pool with bridge was where we spent most days as it was quiet and relaxing away from splash pools and slides oh and music pumping from huge speakers!! Be aware you will be hassled by a few guys trying to sell you a trip or beauty treatments but they are all lovely and chatty and remember they just want to make your experience in Egypt more memorable!!!
Didn't see the children's night entertainment or disco as was shattered from sunbathing all day so cannot comment. The arcade was small. Had air hockey, tekken fighting game, driving car seat game and wack a mole which was fun. These are at a price and you buy tokens from a machine to operate them. Pool table at 30 Egyptian pound (£3) for an hours play.
Only negatives where wi fi connection was slow.
There is a chemist next to hotel, small English bar and souvenir shop and beauty salon. If you want hustle and bustle then take a bus to naama bay.. I hated it but glad the sea club was out if the way from it all if I'm honest.
Unexpected surprise was a free shuttle bus to sister hotels in beach dieting day and can eat and drink from the pool bars showing your wristband. This is great if you want to check out what the other hotels have to offer should you wish to return to Egypt.
Would love to come back to hotel in future and people should not be deterred by any negative reviews on here.

• Stayed: October 2013
4  Thank KLA9980

Dear Valued Guest,

I would like to seize this opportunity to thank you very much for the time you spend to write your valuable comments regarding your recent stay at Sea Club Aqua Park and the efforts you took to share your views with us. It is a pleasure to see that in general you were happy with the services you received during your stay with us.

Kind regards from all the team members to you and your respected family .

Reviewed 7 November 2013

It was the first time we visited Egypt. October 2013. My self, my wife and three children aged 6, 11 and 13.
As soon as we got to the hotel we was greeted very warmly.
The staff on reception were very helpful and always on hand for any problems. Mr Mena abdul Malik and Mr Mohamed Hosany are two exceptional people.
The food through out our week was delicious with so many different dishes to choose from. The chef's do an amazing job in particular Chef Ali and Chef Ahmed Indian.The waiters within the restaurant made us all feel welcomed and was always smiling and made the children laugh. A big thankyou to Hamada, Osama and Ibrahim.
Our room was of a good size for the family and kept very clean by our daily house keeping staff Aumen Jamal. A permanent smile on his face and always on board when we needed anything. He also had a few tricks and surprises up his sleeves for us when we arrived back in the room in the afternoons, flowers, elephants and swans made on the beds which we all thought was very nice of him to do.
Where do i start when it comes to the animation team? A big mention of some one in particular SHOSHA, Always happy, greeted us throughout the day and put a smile on the childrens faces. Excellent at her job and so are the whole animation team, keep up the good work.
I would visit Egypt again and stop here again. Any family visiting Egypt with children will love it here.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Mohammed A

Dear Valued Guest,

I wanted to take the time to respond back to your review as I was particularly delighted to see that you were very pleased and satisfied with our facilities and services and have, indeed, thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us.

Reviewed 4 November 2013 via mobile

We came here October 2013, 2 children, 2 adults, staying in 2 standard rooms. The rooms themselves were really lovely, large, well equipped with a REALLY comfy bed. We were put in block 5 which we'd heard was noisy but must say we did not find that this was the case.
Heard lots on Tripadviser about the food, and to be honest i have had better, but no-one went hungry, there was always something for everyone. On the plus side i only put on 1lb so that was good!! Special mention to our waiters Osama and Abinob, they were fantastic. So friendly and helpful, a real delight.
The pool area and water park are exceptional, kept the children entertained all week. There was sometimes a wait for inner tubes, but never more than 5-minutes. However, we never had to queue for the slides which was great.
The Italian and Indian restaurants, which are supposed to be open every day were only open 3-nights each, no explanation why.
My only real criticism is with the spa. We booked for a Cleopatra treatment which included body scrubs, sauna, jacuzzi, massage, reflexology. The massage was one of the worst i've had, it felt like she was trying to kill me!! The desk staff in the spa were delightful, can't say the same for the treatment staff though - save your money!
I would definitely return to Sea Club Aqua Park, mainly for the water park and the lovely, helpful staff.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank ojboj
M A, Manager at Charmillion Club Aqua Park, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Many thanks for your review; we are delighted to read that you have enjoyed your stay at the Sea Club Aqua Park Resort and were satisfied with the overall provided services. Rest assured that your compliments have been gladly shared with the entire team and we do look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Nabq Bay
Sea Beach Aqua Park Resort Managed by Blue Resorts
Parrotel Beach Resort
Parrotel Beach Resort
#7 of 33 in Nabq Bay

Been to Charmillion Club Aqua Park? Share your experiences!