“Fantastic Family Holiday”

Ranked #11 of 32 Hotels in Nabq Bay
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Family Holiday”
Reviewed 10 February 2014

This is the best family holiday we have had!!!Our two boys aged 5 & 6 just had a ball in the aqua park most of the day. They also loved kids club, with the fantastic entertainments animation team Manchester, Emily, Sacha, Fire, they made the children feel so special and happy. They have soooo much energy and work so hard. The life guards all around the pool do a great job in keeping everything safe. The free shuttle to the sister hotel was a great day out too, snorkling in the red sea. Facilities on the hotel site are amazing with gym, beautician, massage, teeth whitening. The resturant was great with lots of chioice, always clean and the staff are very nice, especially Abanoup:) We stayed 7 nights, 10 would have been better. we as a family like to try new places, but this hotel we will be returning to, everything was great! thank you all. The cavner family with the two michael jackson boys!!!!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
7 Thank jaeeeeee
Dear Valued Guest,
First of all let me thank you for the interest shown in Sea Club Aqua Park and for trust and confidence extended to us . . We are all proud to provide you our utmost services in order to ensure a happy vacation. Your positive comments about some of the team members have been delivered to them in person. It is a pleasure to see that in general you were happy with the services you received during your stay with us.
Looking forward to welcome you back at Sea Club Aqua Park

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (339)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
Cairo, Egypt
Reviewed 7 February 2014 via mobile

This is my second stay in 2 months, the hotel is a great place for the family vacation, the staff is so friendly, they do the best for all the guests, cleanliness is wonderful, the aqua is very interesting for all the family members all ages from 3 years old to 50 years old. Special thanks to ,Mr. Mostafa at the front desk. I will go no where else but there next vacation.

Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
5 Thank HossamElMeligy
Dear Valued Guest,

I am delighted to see that you were generally pleased and satisfied with our facilities and services and have, indeed, thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us once more. The entire team and myself are always sincerely delighted to know that we have managed to meet the expectations of our guests and are always more than happy to be welcoming you back to the Resort.

Whitchurch, United Kingdom
Reviewed 4 February 2014 via mobile

I stayed at the Sea Club Aqua Park at the end of January and enjoyed my time there. Hotel staff are very friendly and helpful, our double room was clean and spacious , if you want a quieter stay ask for a room away from the main bar reception area as entertainment is loud at times.
Food and drink for fully inclusive guests is on offer throughout the day and night, the main restaurant can get hectic at times but there are two other bookable restaurants offering Italian and Indian cuisine.
The hotel is on the flight path for Sharm International Airport , it's a good 20 mins taxi ride into Naama and 30 mins to old Sharm but the hotel does offer their own service two times a day.
A shuttle bus is on offer to a sister hotel on the beach we did not use this service as the pools at the hotel are good, depending on your idea of fun there is a huge water shoot and water park , great for children but there is also a quiet pool area, great for reading and sun bathing.
The pool boy kept the drinks coming on request, altogether an enjoyable stay.

Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank jeffoclarko
Dear Valued Guest,

I would like to seize this opportunity to thank you very much for the time you spend to write your valuable comments regarding your recent stay at Sea Club Aqua Park and the efforts you took to share your views with us. It is a pleasure to see that in general you were happy with the services you received during your stay with us.

Norfolk
Reviewed 2 February 2014 via mobile

We have recently returned from our family vacation, to the sea club aqua park. We all had a lovely time there. Stayed for 12 nights & wish we could have stayed longer. My 12 year old son had so much to do there, we hardly saw him. He did come back at meal times though! We felt very safe leaving him to do his own thing. There were more than enough lifeguards on every pool, who were very friendly & spent time amusing the kids & playing football with them. The food was what you expect from all inclusive. We always had plenty of variety. The Italian & Indian restaurants were a nice addition. 24 hour bars & food served until 4am was also more than you would expect from an all inclusive holiday. We had a very large room (plenty big enough for all 5 of us). Pools were a good temperature not cold even in January. Weather was amazing. 27-30 degrees every day. Even the evenings were mild. We took coats with us but didn't need them. A thin cardigan or sweater were adequate. The hotel was very clean. The only down side was there were a lot of fly & Mosquitos but we bought some fly spray for our room & spayed it every night before we went out to dinner. The shops on site were very cheap. We took a trip to the old market, we it wasn't worth it as the hotel shops were just as cheap. Soho square was worth a visit, If you want to do a bit of shopping. Remember to haggle with the prices as the shops will always bring the price down & remember that everything is fake. Lots of cheap designer handbags, trainers, ice watches, Beats etc. There's also a bar just outside the hotel which shows all the English football & has free wifi. 1 night we took a taxi out to TGIs for a meal, there was also a Hard Rock Cafe, mcdonalds, KFC, Burger King etc. only a 5 min taxi ride away. To sum it all up... We did have a fab holiday here. For the price you can't beat it & would defiantly consider going back.

Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
5 Thank holidayswiththekids

Coventry, United Kingdom
Reviewed 29 January 2014

Went last summer August 10th- 24th. My husband and I went with our 3 children. 14, 12 and 6 We had a fabulous time! Best holiday ever. The staff were great, lifeguards at the Aqua Park were friendly and well trained. I felt safe having my 3 children wonder around the resort on their own and go on all the water rides.
The facilities were clean and tidy and it was easy to get around. The buffet isn't great but the Italian and Indian restaurants offer a great alternative. All included in All Inclusive, go as many times as you like as long as you book the day before.
Great resort, weather and friendly staff, can't wait to go back again!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
7 Thank Haz2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Many thanks for your review; we are delighted to read that you have enjoyed your stay at the Sea Club Aqua Park Resort and were satisfied with the overall provided services. Rest assured that your compliments have been gladly shared with the entire team and we do look forward to welcoming you soon again at our resort.

Please feel free to let us know once you have booked your next holiday; we will do everything we can to make your stay with us even more memorable.
Warmest regards,
Wigan
Reviewed 25 January 2014

Stayed at this hotel 5th January 2014 - 16th January 2014. 2 Adults & 3 Children (11) (8) (6).

This was our very 1st time in Egypt as we always go to Tenerife in January, this year we decided on a change and after trawling tripadvisor for a place to stay we decided on this one, having never been and knowing nothing about Egypt the main reason was the Aqua park. I was very apprehensive before arriving as I had heard some bad things about Egypt, I needn't have worried this hotel in my opinion is near perfect.

ROOMS
We had a family room, these are made up of lounge area (sofa bed), king size bedroom and twin bedroom all spacious, clean, lots of storage space and flat screen TV's on the wall with Fox Movies and at least 3 other English channels. The housekeeper NEGY was brilliant he provided a different towel art every day much to the delight of the children. I was provided with a vase (glass) of flowers either by the side of my bed or in the bathroom which I thought was lovely touch, he often came up around 5pm with a bundle of fresh hot towels straight from the dryer- thank you Negy.

DINING
A BIG thank you to AHMED SEMARY & MAHROUS RAFAT for your constant attention throughout our stay when in the dining area, nothing was too much trouble, our drinks would be waiting for us at every mealtime they really do go above and beyond what they are paid to do and they always had a smile on their faces and took the time to be friendly & fussed over the kids making sure they were always ok no matter how busy they were, a credit to Sea Club Aqua. The food... Now I am a fussy eater and I struggled with the majority of the food on offer, that is not to say there was anything wrong with the food I am a very plain eater and just didn't find the options appealing. That said I never went hungry the soups were very nice so I mainly had soup, salad, rice and potato's there was a BBQ every night cooking chicken, fish and kebabs. There is a chef cooking fresh pasta to your taste and there is always something being carved although some nights I wasn't sure what it was..ha-ha. The mini cakes were lovely too. Breakfast is very basic if your one for a 'fry up' be warned you will not get one here on offer is cereal, toast, salad, mini cocktail sausages (sometimes) eggs cooked by the chef anyway you wanted them scrambled, omelette fried and pancakes. Tea & Coffee is plentiful and I found it nice. There is one thing missing from the dining room and that is the availability of fresh fruit... it was available by some guy making smoothies but you had to pay 18.00 Egyptian pounds for it but only as a smoothie you couldn't just have the fruit. Even on an evening when fruit was put out there was a member of staff handing it out and even then it didn't look the best. (Maybe Tenerife has spoiled me I don't know) Anyway not one of us had a dodgy tummy during our stay which I think speaks volumes about the standard of food that was produced albeit it may not be to your liking.

POOL
This was brilliant very warm (so the kids said) the slides were amazing (so the kids said) plenty of rings and hardly ever any queues I could see it being a problem in the busier months though. The lifeguards do a fantastic job and nicknamed my 6 year old kamikaze. Special mention to MOHAMMED SAYED who looked after us for the whole time around the pool, our towels were always on our beds waiting for us and he took them back to the towel hut at the end of the day nothing was too much trouble for him. The loungers were the fab with 4" thick cushions bliss (so I say). The pool bars of which there are 2 serve hot snacks one serves chips fries, hot dogs, burgers and pizza the other serves fish & chips and both were very nice we never visited the dining area once at lunch time. I also liked that they would serve me for all my family no stupid 2 drinks / snack per person rule. They turn the slides off at lunch time for an hour which I think is a good idea, it gets the kids to come and have something to eat.

SISTER HOTEL
A free shuttle bus is offered to the other hotel that is right by the beach, worth a trip if only to go snorkelling in the Red Sea the fish are amazing and swim right up to you, every colour of the rainbow its surreal. You can take advantage of the drinks and snacks too and there is a little play area for the little ones. There are no slides at this hotel it is a quieter

OVERALL
The complex is very large and clean, all the staff work tirelessly to ensure the grounds are well kept and clean, you see a member of staff every dawn & dusk spraying the greenery with insect spray to try to keep the mossies' at bay.

The drinks served are all local brands I only ever had beer and rosé wine and although they taste ok the alcohol percentage must be extremely low as there is no way whatsoever you could get drunk off it, you can buy cans of Heineken for $3 but we don't go away for the beer so never bothered. The cola is very syrup(y) mine preferred the lemonade however, the diet coke is branded and the water is bottled and sealed and cold you can have as many as you wanted.

Every member of staff from the cleaners to the bosses go out of their way to be friendly to you, the customer service offered here is excellent. Watch out for KAREEM the photographer he took some amazing pictures of the children on the slides. The beds are the most comfortable I have EVER slept in, the kids had a fantastic time, my husband and I re-charged our batteries and we met some lovely people and had a fabulous time.

Would I go back - Absolutely !

Room Tip: Tip - Spray your room with RAID mosquito spray before going for your evening meal, by the time you c...
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
11 Thank rcairnsy

Warmest regards,
Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 23 January 2014

Well we went back to sea club once again for new year and wasnt surprised by the welcoming and service we got. We all love this place and will be back again soon.The new years party was the best ever cant fault it one bit. once again big thank you to moataz-mahmoud-mohamed-abrahim-sayeed and all the rest of the bar lads they are 1st class and couldn't do enough for us all. Also big thank you to chief ali-chief mohamed kat kot and mr yasser hamdy food and beverages manager for first class service and great meals they cooked for us. 10/10. i just cant fault this place kids and adults love it and we highly recommend it. All the staff in this hotel are very friendly and will do anything for you even if its not there job. not much more i can say go and try it you wont be disappointed.

Room Tip: All rooms are mint very comfy beds
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
3 Thank Tomo s
Dear Valued Guest,

Kind regards from all the team members to you and your respected family .

Also consider these accommodations in or near Nabq Bay
Barcelo Tiran Sharm
#10 of 32 in Nabq Bay
Cleopatra Luxury Resort Sharm El Sheikh
Sea Beach Aqua Park Resort Managed by Blue Resorts
Sea Beach Aqua Park Resort Manag...
#95 of 234 in Sharm El Sheikh

Been to Sea Club Aqua Park? Share your experiences!