“4* Hotel....Fantastic Aqua Park..Honest Review...”

Sea Club Aqua Park & Spa
Ranked #12 of 33 Hotels in Nabq Bay
Reviewed 23 February 2014

Me and my partner came to Sea Club Aqua Park from 13th Feb till 20th. The weather was lovely and warm most days....Sunny everyday however some days it was windy and it made it quite chilly especially after you have come out of the pool. This we were told was what you expect for Sharm in Feb! As we left the temperature peaked to 30 and was roasting which was a shame as we were leaving :(. The Aqua park itself is amazing!!!! 5* if not more! This place is most suited to children with a fantastic children's pool and slides that didnt mean we didnt have fun on the bigger slides! they were great and made this holiday lots more fun! Coming in feb meant that the resort wasnt so busy which gave us so much choice of where to sit. There are so many deck chairs to sit on that you are spoilt for choice..not sure what this would be like in the height of the season though.
Our rep met us the morning after we arrived and spoke to us about health and safety and the hotel facilities which was great. We also booked several excursions with him. He told us that we would be bothered by other people by the pool trying to sell us excursions and that they don't have health and safety or insurance which we later found out was rubbish. and that booking with these other guys was much cheaper...The lovely man Ahmed from the onsite red sea scuba diving centre was lovely and we were upset that we had already booked with our rep. Please book with this man if you go there!!! Even after we told him we were not interested in his excursions he still came and sat with us every single day and talked for ages. I have read a lot about people having there drinks served to them all day! This did NOT happen to us so i'm not sure what was so special about these other people. We were tipping the men constantly but this didn't make a difference!
Food......... I would say is between 3 and 4*. I felt queezy a lot and i'm not a fussy eater but i had to stick with plain food at times. The onsite Indian restaurant that you book is not up to expectations and reviews.....A mouse or some other kind of furry little creature scampered across the floor behind the catering side right before I was about to get my food so this put me off.
Drink......... Local spirits are great with generous measures. However tiny plastic cups are given making the drinking not so enjoyable and if you are one of those unlucky folk that are not having drinks brought to you then it becomes annoying having to walk to the bar and que for another tiny drink. I have been to other 5* resorts before with fantastic famous cocktails in huge glasses...this is not the case here. There is a choice of about 6 cocktails with only 1 or 2 that I have heard of, the rest are made up by the hotel and are mostly pineapple juice, different colours of grenadine and rum. Not great choice here folks for those that enjoy cocktails.
Mosquitoes.. I took a cheap bottle of insect repellent and was bitten 3 times. I only used the spray a couple of days. I saw one mosquito one evening that was it. My partner did not get bit once. I did however see people with lots of bites. Maybe we didn't taste very nice ha ha :/
Russians....Huge problem, Very rude, obnoxious, unfriendly and demanding. At one point we went to the sister hotel on a shuttle bus, found a nice spot on the beach with two deck chairs and a table, left our full drinks on the table and bag and ashtray etc. went a few feet away for a wade in the sea and when we got back the russian family next to us had taken our table and put all our belongings on the floor in the sand. They were sat right next to us with our table!!!! SO RUDE!!!!!! And the majority of tourists were russians so be warned. They will push in, complain be extremely noisy and walk around in extremely tight speedos which is not great on the eye!
Onsite shops...... Hassle you constantly,,,please say no to the man in the perfume shop, he wanted my partners football strip and pestered him for 4 days to get it, even sent other staff members to come and find us and tell us to go to him before my partner gave up and gave him the top for some rubbish face cream.
BE WARNED......There was a man with a camel outside the hotel. He asked us to come over, we said no but he continued to pester to we went over, he was very friendly took pictures of us, let us each sit on the camel then all of a sudden his attitude changed, he got scary and angry and demanded £30 off us. for 5 minutes on a bloody camel!!! Please DO NOT approach this man!
Hotel rooms are beautiful... 5* without a doubt. The most comfiest bed I have ever slept in! With your own balcony. We were the furthest away from the main area so the music at night didn't bother us one bit. The man who cleaned our room left beautiful towel art everyday. He was lovely. Walls however are very thin and there was children and Russians (sorry to keep going on about them) screaming up and down the stairs at all hours. At one point I shouted at a Russian to shut up to which she just glared at me.
QUAD BIKING IS A MUST!!!!!!!!!!!
Overall...Lovely resort, fantastic aqua park, not so great food, sometimes not so great service, lovely rooms, too many Russians! Will come back once we have kids because they would love it :)
Hope this helps!!!

Room Tip: Rooms towards the end of the resort are quieter.. we were in 1914 which was the very last grouping o...
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank hkb_88
M A, Manager at Sea Club Aqua Park & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Many thanks for your review; we are delighted to read that you have enjoyed your stay at the Sea Club Aqua Park Resort and we do look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Please feel free to let us know once you have booked your next holiday; we will do everything we can to make your stay with us even more enjoyable.

There are newer reviews for Sea Club Aqua Park & Spa

Reviewed 23 February 2014

I visited Sea Club Aqua Park one week ago. I enjoyed everything there. the reception meets you with a smile and something to drink. somebody escorts u to the room and explain everything to u. the aqua park and the pools are amazing and clean. life guards always around the pool.always you will find something to eat with the all-inclusive. i return back soon. special thanks to Moaataz, nabil and the manager Mostafa who makes everything easy. special thanks to the aqua bar staff and osama from the main restaurant

Room Tip: building 1 is the best
1  Thank saad H

Dear Valued Guest,
Many thanks for your review; we are delighted to read that you have enjoyed your stay at the Coral Sea Holiday Village Resort and were satisfied with the overall provided services. Rest assured that your compliments have been gladly shared with the entire team and we do look forward to welcoming you soon again at our resort.

Please feel free to let us know once you have booked your next holiday; we will do everything we can to make your stay with us even more memorable.

Reviewed 21 February 2014

Staff very nice food a bit repetitive. Nothing for my 13 yr old to do tho. Wifi only available in reception and was off more than on. Russian guests extremely rude to other guests and staff unfortunately nothing you can do about this. Mosquitos feast on guests whilst in reception trying to get on wifi. Met lovely guests though Kathryn, Scott and Lilac also Sammie, Chris, Macauley, Kian and Lexie and a few others who made the trip very enjoyable.

Dear Valued Guest,

I wanted to take the time to respond back to your review as I was particularly delighted to see that you were very pleased and satisfied with our facilities and services and have, indeed, thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us.

As I write back on so many positive reviews, the entire team and we are always sincerely delighted to know that we manage to meet the expectations of our guests and are proud that our efforts and work were recognized and appreciated.

However I would also like to take this opportunity to apologize about the inconvenience caused as a result of the mosquitoes bites, we try very hard to make sure that this detail is taken care of, we have the daily fumigation process in the early evenings, and we have the in room plugs and the mosquito repellent body spray (which is also present in all of our outlets). I do thank you for highlighting the matter.

Reviewed 21 February 2014

This is my second time visiting the sea club aqua park, the first time I went we had a lovely time even though it wasn't quite finished. This time I felt a little let down.

Last time the staff were great and would do anything for your now they would still do anything for you but they always make sure the Russians are happy first.

One evening we ordered an iron and ironing board it took an hour to get to us, so the next night I ordered it an hour earlier thinking I'll cover my self an unfortunately 2hours later we were still waiting when eventually it did come it was just the iron so when I said I need the board to he said that will be 20-30mins by which point it would be to late and we would of missed dinner.

Now on to dinner this visit the al a carte restaurants were up and running, we ate at the Italian twice and the Indian once we both enjoyed both meals. We ate in the main restaurant a couple of times we made sure we ate in there when it was Egyptian night as we LOVED the Egyptian food. However when they try to cook other countries food it's just not the same, it's a real shame they should stick to what they know best and just cook Egyptian after all it is Egypt.

The rooms were lovely and kept clean all the time.

The entertainment was great during the day time or the evening again mainly aimed at Russians.

We did a few excursions through our rep which were great I would highly recommend the star gazing we had a great day camel ride and they cooked dinner for us in the dessert which was fab.

You will also meet Mohammad Ali walking around the pool offering limited excursions we did quad biking with him again a great day (and he's cheaper).

All in all an ok holiday but not sure I would use this hotel again as have had a better time else where.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Valued Guests,

Thank you for choosing to spend your holiday at the Sea Club Aqua Park Resort and for taking the time to post your review about your stay; we greatly appreciate comments made by our guests and highly welcome every opportunity to improve. Your feedback is very important to us as this assists us in continually improving the services and facilities we offer to our guests. Your review will be used to consider improvements needed and we hope that you can give us a chance to show what we have done.

Reviewed 19 February 2014

This was a fantastic hotel for families especially but I was just with a friend and spent most days by the pool or on the beach via the shuttle bus.

I have no complaints whatsoever. There was so much choice of food you could always find something good to eat. I think the people who dislike the food should stay at home. After all it is Egypt and the food is cooked as such.

Wonderful and friendly staff also. Nothing too much trouble.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
7  Thank Janette P

Dear Valued Guest,
I would like to seize this opportunity to thank you very much for the time you spend to write your valuable comments regarding your recent stay at Sea Club Aqua Park and the efforts you took to share your views with us. It is a pleasure to see that in general you were happy with the services you received during your stay with us.

Reviewed 18 February 2014

Where do I start with this. Ok firstly a BIG BIG THANKYOU to Ali Executive Sous Chef of the Sea Group Resorts..What a wonderful man.
Ali bent over backwards for us to prepare food in the Italian and Indian Restaurant nothing was a problem for him. Also Ibrahim the head waiter always friendly and helpful loves Arsenal too !!! lovely man. The outside bar staff by the dining area work their socks off.cant say no more just great. The entertainment team FIRE ! FIRE! FIRE ! reminded me of Chico to look at (ITS CHICO TIME X FACTOR) Always smiling and happy, Emily and Manchester too great people.
This was our second trip to Sharm we had 2 wonderful rooms Family suites. Spotlessly clean and spacious. The pool area is fantastic for kids too very very safe. The lifeguards are very much alert so your children will be safe. The pool is immaculate. You can get your drinks all day alcohol and soft drinks at the pool bars. Also pool side snacks nothing elaborate pizza,burger,hotdogs, but it is quite good enough for an afternoon snack if you dont want to visit the main restaurant for lunch.
We were all inclusive and everything was A1 if you had any problems it was dealt with immediately. The staff are the most polite and happy people that I have ever come across. I was amazed at the amount of languages they can speak. English,Russian,Arabic,Egyptian ..If they worked in the UK they would earn a fortune. A special hello to MOHAMMED ALI he worked for a company called Sharif that sold excursions great person he comes up to you around the pool. Very polite guy. Also Mohammed who works for PADI the diving school who sold us the scuba diving trip for the day not to be missed absolutely beautiful day out. We went on a boat called MARINE 5 where i have got to say hello to IBRAHIM like a brother !!! he took my son Sam and his friend Josh diving and really looked after them. We could not fault this place at all. Like a home from home. Everybody was fantastic. Special message to John Smith taxi driver from the hotel he took us to Sharks Bay for the day GANGNAM STYLE really funny..Thanks to Everyone from
EDDIE, MANDY,PAGAN,SAM and Josh

Room Tip: Rooms away from the main dining area a must.
8  Thank EDDIE W

Dear Valued Guest,
First of all let me thank you for the interest shown in Sea Club Aqua Park and for trust and confidence extended to us . . We are all proud to provide you our utmost services in order to ensure a happy vacation. Your positive comments about some of the team members have been delivered to them in person.
Kind regards from all the team members to you and your respected family .

Reviewed 18 February 2014

We spent a week here in February and I would like to thank all the staff for their high level of customer service throughout our stay. I would like to say a big thank you to Ahmed, the room cleaner, and all the staff at reception including Mohammed, Mahmoud and Mena for their warm hospitality. The rooms were always clean and we were welcomed by a new towel design each afternoon. Despite the fact of me being a fussy eater, the main restaurant had a variety of different foods catering for all. My only complaint is that the wifi is slow and you can barely connect and even when you do, it is hard to send messages or emails. My only recommendation is that you maybe think of adding a shesha lounge as that is all that is missing, and maybe needed to occupy teenagers and adults after a meal. Would we go back again? Definitely!

Room Tip: We had a family suite facing the aqua park. In my opinion that is the best place to be if you want a...
4  Thank midaasehar

Dear Valued Guest,

Many thanks for your review; we are delighted to read that you have enjoyed your stay at the Sea Club Aqua Park Resort and were satisfied with the overall provided services. Rest assured that your compliments have been gladly shared with the entire team and we do look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Nabq Bay
Sea Club Resort - Sharm el Sheikh
Aqua Blu Sharm
Aqua Blu Sharm
#45 of 231 in Sharm El Sheikh
Regency Plaza Aqua Park & Spa Resort
Regency Plaza Aqua Park & Spa Re...
#94 of 231 in Sharm El Sheikh
Stella Di Mare Beach Hotel & Spa
Stella Di Mare Beach Hotel & Spa
#3 of 231 in Sharm El Sheikh
Sea Beach Aqua Park Resort Managed by Blue Resorts
Radisson Blu Resort, Sharm El Sheikh

Been to Sea Club Aqua Park & Spa? Share your experiences!