“Fantastic holiday friendly compact hotel with great water park”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Sea Club Aqua Park

Sea Club Aqua Park
Ranked #10 of 32 Hotels in Nabq Bay
england, west mids
“Fantastic holiday friendly compact hotel with great water park”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 May 2014

We visited here on the 19th April for 11 nights booked via hotels 4 u , we transferred using Falcon adventure booked via email they are an excellent company for organising trips and transfers .
Our 3rd visit to Sharm and it was everything the kids wanted. The family suite was great with 2 good size bedrooms and air conditioning, close to restaurants and pools x very clean and comfy beds :) tv in room and fridge xplenty of sockets to charge devices such as iPods ( re bed to take adaptors)
Reception booking in quick with swift service and we were settled x
Lifeguards at the pool really friendly and animation team a good bunch, don't expect west end productions as always in Eygpt entertainment limited but we creates our own and watched and got involved....it is what you make it . Mini disco for little ones x
Italian was good for beef dish and chicken , Indian ok for chicken tikka but not too sure what lamb dish actually was LOL x
Lots of English , not too many rude Russians around !
We met the most fantastic waiters and bar staff...Ahmed elsabagh was fantastic great English and a big hello to him and the others in the restaurant...you are all AMAZING with your magic, tricks and friendly smiles :) food good with a better variety than we had before at sunrise tirana water park ,something for everyone, not up to Reef oasis blue bay standard but excellent for what you pay !
Bar staff at main bar were great and tried to get round everyone that all wanted drinks, they work So hard and always had a smile on their faces for us and remembered our drinks list very well!
Hair braiding was excellent , My daughter loved hers and it was re done for the way home x
The water slides were great fun for adults and parents and Mohamed by the wave pool was lovely and he kids loved a bit of footie and water polo with him x table tennis great ( took own bats and ball ) beach volley ball good .8m dive good my son and husband went with the team from hotel and bought a DVD and photos as souvenir . Access to jetty at sea club gardens good way to see some fish regular bus there .
Eriks bar on complex plays live footie and was great for those fans that like to keep up with league !!

We would like to thank everyone for their kindness and we hope to return

In summary excellent value for money ....great for families that want the kids to have a good time

Room Tip: Ask for away from reception if you have children that need an early night due to music x Block 14 w...
12 Thank krunchie
M A, Manager at Sea Club Aqua Park, responded to this review, 8 August 2014
Dear Valued Guest,
First of all let me thank you for the interest shown in Sea Club Aqua Park and for trust and confidence extended to us . . We are all proud to provide you our utmost services in order to ensure a happy vacation. Your positive comments about some of the team members have been delivered to them in person .. It is a pleasure to see that in general you were happy with the services you received during your stay with us.
Looking forward to welcome you back at Sea Club Aqua Park

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (339)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
Leicester UK
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2014

Just returned from 10 days with my mum n son. Booked it as the aqua park caters for adventurous adults n kids on the big slides and also my 7 yr old who braved the big slides after 4 days! The lazy river is fun n wave pool fab. The music was a bit too loud at times. pool area could do with more food options as could the quieter pool bar.
The food overall Italian was fab the Indian hit n miss- being Indian it wasn't very authentic.
The main restaurant was chaotic loud but always something to eat. The hotel was busy with Russians, middle eastern ppl n day visits which I didn't like as the place was packed n loud.
The best thing for us were the staff in restaurants, bars and ESP animation team. I travelled with my mum who is in a wheelchair and the staff were all very helpful kind and ran to help us. The animation team were absolutely fab! ESP Omar, cheiko, the girls &Manchester! They made us feel so welcome n made us laugh so much! The restaurant staff were fabulous really lovely ppl. I had a lovely Egyptian massage in the spa which was very nice.
Overall we had a fab holiday n with a little extra care in cleaning rooms, improving food options around the pool and not letting too many day visitors in this hotel would be better . Good place with kids not adults who want peace n quiet!

• Stayed April 2014
3 Thank Seijal76O
M A, Manager at Sea Club Aqua Park, responded to this review, 8 August 2014
Dear Valued Guest,
I would like to seize this opportunity to thank you very much for the time you spend to write your valuable comments regarding your recent stay at Sea Club Aqua Park and the efforts you took to share your views with us. It is a pleasure to see that in general you were happy with the services you received during your stay with us.
As for the food issue I kindly recommend to try in your next visit our Indian restaurant, Italian restaurant with it various menus , our fish & chips corner at the pool bar , our sandwiches / pizza corner at Aqua Bar and our daily barbeque grill at the Terrace Bar out of the main restaurant . I assure you that you will feel the great improvement occurred .
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2014

Our family of 7 stayed here over the Easter holidays and had a fab time really couldn't find any faults. We was shown to our rooms with a guided tour of the complex the rooms were fabulous very spacious and clean, as we arrived late in the evening we didn't get to see the full swing of the waterpark til the next morning and was very pleased to see how many lifegaurds were on duty there seemed to be no expense spared when it came to safety with every slide/pool manned making for a much more enjoyable holiday knowing our 3 kids were safe.
We travelled with a fussy eater but there was always something to eat wether it be from the snack bar or the main restuarant. The main restuarant was buffet style and there was always a variety of choice fresh cooked pasta , omelettes and bbq, the staff in main restuarant were excellent so helpful and hardworking (Ahmed) in particular looked after us he even remembered which drinks we liked with which meals, he played with the kids little tricks and puzzles and really made dining exciting for them a credit to the hotel :).
The bar staff were polite and friendly around the pool they brought around cocktails for you to try throughout the day ,chocolate brandy was a favourite of mine. The main bar in the evening could get busy but they worked so hard to keep the queue down by bringing drinks and popcorn to your tables, and again so friendly .
The children became very attached to the animation team who worked hard all day doing different activities, a particular favourite for my son was the belly dancing with Toosha around the pool. Edan, Julia, Toosha, Manchester, Nikola, Chico and Omar (my daughters new adopted uncle) all made the holiday special they took time to chat and play with the kids day or night.
Omar was always a good sport even when he was thrown in the pool or squirted by the kids chasing him and Toosha with waterguns, the lifeguards would also join in the waterfights it was great fun everyday to watch.

Every day our rooms were spotlessly cleaned and a towel art decoration would be made on our bed or hanging from the ceiling little touches make a difference

We would definitely stay here again this was an excellent hotel with awesome staff we really enjoyed ourselves the only bad thing was ... we had to come home

2 Thank tracy b
Dear Valued Guest,
First of all let me thank you for the interest shown in Sea Club Aqua Park and for trust and confidence extended to us . . We are all proud to provide you our utmost services in order to ensure a happy vacation. Your positive comments about some of the team members have been delivered to them in person .It is a pleasure to see that in general you were happy with the services you received during your stay with us. I appreciate the time you took to formally reflect on your experience with our property. Once again, thank you for your helpful feedback about the Resort. We hope that you will consider Sea Club Aqua Park in the future for your vacation.
Doncaster, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2014 via mobile

Lovely hotel but defiantly not five star rooms nothing like the ones advertised when booked more like 3 star need good clean. Pool and eating places a lot cleaner thank god!!!! Food not that good same old everyday. animation team brilliant with kids slides in pool really good overall would rate this hotel as average!!!

• Stayed April 2014
2 Thank claire h
Dear Valued Guest,

I am writing to formally thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay at Sea Club Aqua Park Sharm El Sheikh. We strongly value guest feedback and use it to improve future services.
And thank you for your positive comments about the animation team , the Aqua Park , The cleanliness of the area . However I would also like to take this opportunity to apologize about the inconvenience caused by the room cleanliness .For your kind information, your comments are of a great importance to us, only through it, we can aim to improve the level of services that our guests receive, and in today’s world this is essential. Please rest assured that we take such comments seriously and follow them through in every case. It is always our intention to create the best possible environment for our guests’ satisfaction whilst on vacation.
Kind regards
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2014

We travelled out for 10 days over Easter and all wished we could have stayed a little longer! Everything we experienced was of good quality, accepting that we were staying all inclusive in a multi-national hotel so many tastes needed to be accommodated. If you want good weather, great service, food that all can eat and the fun over the water park then be assured that this is an ideal place to stay. Before we left we sent an email to the hotel management to thank all the staff for an excellent stay - something that we felt compelled to do in light of a great experience. The Indian restaurant was excellent (if you like spicy food then ask for some chilli sauce to add to taste). We left fully refreshed and wondering whether this might be the first time we chose to re-book into the same place for the Autumn half-term.

Room Tip: Worth upgrading to the family suite - two bedrooms and plenty of space..
Dear Valued Guest,

I wanted to take the time to respond back to your review as I was particularly delighted to see that you were very pleased and satisfied with our facilities and services and have, indeed, thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us.
We are looking forward to welcoming you back in the soonest .
Lincoln
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2014

We arrived late in the evening and the check in was a bit slow as there seemed to be some confusion over my children's ages! I had booked for 3 children and 2 adults and 2 of my children are 14 and the receptionist was insistent that they should have been booked as adults. After a while he conceded that he would leave it as it was as I was getting very frustrated. Obviously this was our holiday companies fault, but the hotel did not pursue it after the manager was called. After that we were shown to our room in Block 15 room 1503 ground floor opposite the children's pool, it was lovely. There were 2 room ours had a lovely big bed and ample wardrobe space and the children had 2 singles and a sofa bed which my youngest 10 year old said was comfy. The cleaner never left us enough towels though, we kept telling him we needed 5 but he kept leaving 4 at best, so we started taking them off the cleaning cart ourselves! This was a problem for a few families we found out. The rooms were clean and comfortable though. The food was as always in Egypt hit and miss. My daughter is a real fussy eater and she lived on bread and rice mostly and chips at lunch time! The restaurant is like a big canteen, and at busy times you had to wait for a table. It was every man for themselves when it came to finding a table. The restaurant staff work extremely hard though, in my opinion they could do with more staff, as I had to set my own table on 1 particular evening. The pool area's are good fun with the slides. The floors were always dirty though and you never saw anyone hosing them down. They just used to use a bucket of pool water and a filthy mop. All our feet were black most of the time and this transferred onto the sun loungers which made them dirty and I never saw anyone ever clean them. The bar staff are friendly and attentive around the pool and terrace areas. We went to the a la carte Italian but it was rather bland food and the waiters could have done with extra training in serving manners. We never went to the Indian although I did hear that was much better. We all had a bad stomach whilst we were there, my eldest daughter in particular had terrible sickness and diarrhoea. Take immodium, its a must! We went into Naama bay (about 20 mins away) and Naabq Bay (5 mins away) all sold cheap copies of all major brands, the kids loved that! We ate out twice and the food was lovely. My fussy daughter had a McDonalds!! All in all we had a good time and the kids really enjoyed it. they made lots of friends and were totally safe around the hotel. The staff here do work hard and appreciate any tips they receive. I recommend the facial t the beauty salon, Hi Matrix!! The guys selling trips around the pool are a pain, just give them a firm no and they should leave you alone. Beach Towels and hair dryer provided, always a bonus when you don't have to pack towels!

Room Tip: Block 15 is very central
Dear Valued Guest,

As I write back on so many positive reviews, the entire team and I are always sincerely delighted to know that we manage to meet the expectations of our guests and are proud that our efforts and work were recognized and appreciated.

However I would also like to take this opportunity to apologize about the inconvenience caused providing more towels in the room.
West Midlands, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2014

Wow! If you're a family travelling with children of any age you'd be hard pushed to find a hotel with better/safer water park facilities.
The water park was amazing for all ages and if you're travelling with younger children who can't swim there's a huge water park in the centre of the hotel which has a maximum depth of 40cm.
There are plenty of lifeguards who actively monitor the pools so you can relax in the knowledge your children are safe.
The hotel itself was spotless the rooms were huge with separate bedroom and lounge area.
the food...well it's what you expect for Egypt. it was fresh and a good variety but if you have fussy eaters in your party you may struggle at times.
The small restaurant below block 1 serves only English guests and is a really peaceful enjoyable start to any day!
The staff are polite, helpful and the service was fantastic.
The evening entertainment was relatively good, we went into Nabq bay one evening to the Hard Rock Cafe which was fabulous. There's a small street opposite for tourist shopping.
We booked a return taxi from the hotel which was safe and reliable.
I'll be going back again next year!

2 Thank AskMel
5.0 of 5 bubbles 4,148 reviews
Sea Club Resort - Sharm el Sheikh
Cleopatra Luxury Resort Sharm El Sheikh
Sea Beach Aqua Park Resort Managed by Blue Resorts
Sea Beach Aqua Park Resort Manag...
#109 of 231 in Sharm El Sheikh
Radisson Blu Resort, Sharm El Sheikh

Been to Sea Club Aqua Park? Share your experiences!