“Aqua sea club is amazing!”

Sea Club Aqua Park & Spa
Ranked #12 of 32 Hotels in Nabq Bay
London, United Kingdom
“Aqua sea club is amazing!”
Reviewed 18 May 2014

We stayed the firt week of May and with out a dout it was the best hotel I've ever sayed in! We didn't have on bad word to say about the hotel.the people were so friendly and would do anything for you,manchesters animation team were amazing too!i really recommend staying here it was the best week ever!

• Stayed May 2014
5 Thank Hoilday123
M A, Manager at Sea Club Aqua Park & Spa, responded to this review, 8 August 2014
Dear Valued Guest,
I am delighted to see that you were generally pleased and satisfied with our facilities and services and have, indeed, thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us once more. The entire team and myself are always sincerely delighted to know that we have managed to meet the expectations of our guests and are always more than happy to be welcoming you and so many loyal guests back to the Resort.
Kind regards from all the team members to you and your respected family .
Looking forward to welcome you back at Sea Club Aqua Park

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (341)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
Reviewed 18 May 2014

I visited here with my boyfriend in Sept '13, and the hotel was fantastic. I had been to Egypt twice before, but my boyfriend had never been to Egypt, nor all inclusive. We got a great deal at just £400pp for a week.

On arrival at the hotel the reception was not very grand, and I was slightly apprehensive. We were then taken to our room which had a spare single bed in it which we had not requested, and the member of staff got rid of it immediately for us. The room was beautiful and we had a great view. The bathroom was not fantastic, but perfectly adequate with a huge shower.

The food is not the best I've had in Egypt, but not the worst either. There were always choices available, the best being the nights they did the BBQs. We did go to the Indian restaurant, which was outstanding. The fresh naans were the best we'd ever had! Word of warning if you'd like to visit the Italian, it is a set menu which you're meant to order in advance. We didn't realise this and being a fussy eater, not having choices was not ideal!

The hotel wasn't busy at all when we stayed, I suppose a combination of the troubles that had been going on and it being after school had gone back. I'm of the understanding it was very busy during the summer, as you can expect with it having an aqua park.

The aqua park was amazing, and we really enjoyed the different take on the lazy river - you paddle yourself round in boats!

There was little entertainment which was ok for us as we preferred sitting by the bars into the evening.

All the staff were so friendly. Helmy who was serving in the pool bar near where we spent most of our days was an absolute star. He would spot us coming down from our room and have a drink and a bottle of water each ready at our preferred sunloungers before we got there! A small tip goes a long way in Egypt, and we probably tipped him a total of £5, which had us waited on hand and foot for the week.

I know a couple of people have mentioned about the beds on here - but it is truly unbelievable how comfy they are! We struggled to get out of them in the morning to enjoy the sun!

I would definitely recommend this hotel to everyone that is looking for a lovely AI in Sharm.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
3 Thank MissVLC1
Dear Valued Guest,
First of all let me thank you for the interest shown in Sea Club Aqua Park and for trust and confidence extended to us . . We are all proud to provide you our utmost services in order to ensure a happy vacation. Your positive comments about some of the team members have been delivered to them in person.I would like to seize this opportunity to thank you very much for the time you spend to write your valuable comments regarding your recent stay at Sea Club Aqua Park and the efforts you took to share your views with us. It is a pleasure to see that in general you were hLooking forward to welcome you back at Sea Club Aqua Park
appy with the services you received during your stay with us.
Reviewed 18 May 2014

We just came back after 10 days at this hotel and it was a great holiday all round. Firstly the Animation team are brilliant, they provide a variety of entertainment and are around all the time and great with kids. Toosha is lovely, was really friendly and made us feel very welcome from the first day we arrived. I also loved the belly dancing around the pool, I've always wanted to learn! Again Toosha was great in teaching this in a very fun way!
Another person who was amazing was Nikola from the entertainment team. My daughter is nearly 3, and Nikola was brilliant at keeping her entertained in the kids club with lots of different activities. My daughter loved the painting and face painting. Nikola does a great job in running the kids club as it was a great haven for my two children (my son is 11 months) when it got too much in the heat or they needed to be entertained! I was particularly impressed with Nikola's skills in engaging My daughter and my daughter didn't stop talking her about her the whole time!! Also Nikola ran the kids disco in the evenings and was very good at getting kids to come and join in and they had a lot of fun dancing and singing! As my daughter was a lot younger than many of the other kids Nikola did a great job at helping her join in and not feel scared. Thank you Nikola, you really did make our daughters holiday!! Everyone else is the animation team was also very good, Julya, Omar and Edan were all helpful and friendly and was lovely talking to them.
The restaurant was good and had a nice variety of food and I'm a fussy eater but normally managed to find something for me and the kids too. The waiters were all really helpful and friendly, especially Mohammed and Mahmoud who were always lovely with the kids and provided a great service, always with a smile and warm welcome! Fouad and Ali, restaurant managers were also really lovely and welcoming, always great with the kids and very helpful when my son was unwell. There's a guy wearing a white chefs outfit in the buffet section, he has blue eyes, and he was so helpful all the time, always quick to find out if you needed any food or where it was etc. he also have good advice with what to fine my baby boy when he was unwell and showed great concern for him which was lovely!
Overall, this was a great holiday and everyone from the staff were helpful and smiling. Also forgot to mention the beauty salon, Ahmed and Liba did a great pedicure and manicure and threading. I was really impressed and they let me take my daughter to get her nails painted for free! Spa was also great, me and hubby had a Turkish bath and massage. Was brilliant. Mahmoud from Spa is really friendly and helpful.
Bar guys were all great, always coming to ask what you want. Everyone really appreciates tips as they work seven days a week, very long hours!
I would highly recommend for families with kids it anyone who loves water slides and a great fun atmosphere, lots to do. Only downside is not much outside the hotel, as would have been nice to be able to go for a walk or something different, but otherwise great holiday. Thanks to everyone who made it brilliant. Cleaners also did great towel art and very very good at cleaning the rooms.
Noreen Shami

• Stayed May 2014
2 Thank NoreenShami1
Glasgow, United Kingdom
Reviewed 17 May 2014 via mobile

Been in sharm shaik for the first time ever and not a bit disappointed .. Start from the hotel the best and the cleanest ever been that includes hilton !!! Food excellent but the best was the animation team start from Manchester which is the best of his job and Omar ,Toosha , and Julya
They all where excellent so was the waiter from the main restaurant called Mahmod always shakes ur hand and new to brink my bottle of cold water i cant stop mention the cleaner Ali either .. I cant mention more names as i dont remember but everyone was excellent.. Sure will go back there!!! If i could give more stars i would!!

Stayed May 2014
3 Thank leone1234
Looking for & kind regards
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 15 May 2014

This hotel was wonderful in every way. We had a fantastic time throughout our entire holiday. I would recommend this hotel and rate it as one of the best hotels in Sharm el Sheikh. The receptionist were so friendly and very efficient and this was evident through out their check in and during our entire stay. The reception manager, Mahmoud Bhagat and all the receptionists including Mahmoud Abbas were all very accommodating and ready to resolve any issues that arose. Ahmed from the accounting team was very helpful and resourceful. The rooms were always very clean and spotless, a special thanks to our housekeeper, Ahmed Ragab in room 723 and Hassan Mohammed in room 5222 for ensuring our room was always comfortable. We were very impressed with their attention to detail and passion for their job. Both these staff members were genuine and made sure that our room was cleaned to a high standard every day. The hotel always had a very warm and vibrant feel to it and this made our stay thoroughly enjoyable and very relaxing. Great restaurant and great food available at this hotel, they served a wide range of delicious Egyptian, Italian and Indian food.Thanks to Emed Hamed, Ahmed and the head chef, Mohammed Kat Kot. Even greater were the restaurant staff as they looked after us excellently by providing us with excellent service throughout our two week stay. Many thanks to all of them . Also, the hotel had an aqua park and this was great fun for us as we went on the different slides they had everyday. The animation team were also very entertaining,we always looked forward to the shows they held for the adults at 9.30pm. We would like to pay our thanks to Manchester, Chico, Omer, DJ Misho, Julia, Nicola, Eden and Toosha .These people were truly amazing. We also want to thank the tattoo man, Emadildin, what a great artist! The bar staff were very creative with the way they prepared our drinks and went the extra mile to ensure that we were always surprised and satisfied. These great people were Walid Fathy,Faisal Ali Ali, Ahmed Ewis, Mohamed Essam, Weal Ebdelgium Ali, Abdo Mohammed, Adel Hassaan and Mahmood. The diving and quad biking experience was excellent. Thanks to Mohammed Ali, Mohammed Isaman and Mando for arranging these adventurous trips for us. The massage treatment I received from Marwa was excellent. Additionally, we would like to thank the general manager, Mohamed Azzazy for being very hospitable and attentive to our needs. Furthermore, even the team from the towel hut were so friendly, especially Ayman Anwar and Amr Mohamed. Overall, we were extremely impressed by every staff member from this hotel and because of this, we did not want our holiday to end. We couldn't fault it, we will definitely come back! Thank you every one! We will never forget you. Miss you all,Musa and Sumeya.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank sumeya m
Dear Valued Guest,
First of all let me thank you for the interest shown in Sea Club Aqua Park and for trust and confidence extended to us . . We are all proud to provide you our utmost services in order to ensure a happy vacation. Your positive comments about some of the team members have been delivered to them in person .It is a pleasure to see that in general you were happy with the services you received during your stay with us.
Kind regards from all the team members to you and your respected family .
Falkirk, United Kingdom
Reviewed 14 May 2014

stayed at this hotel twice in sep 2013 and recently 26/4 till 10/5/2014 had a great time the food was good the staff fantastic every one not a problem met the grumpies that are used to Benidorm mushy peas and chips the hotel food is good the hotel is spotless my thanks to Mohamed the house keeper room 2014 and all the other staff this hotel is good we are going

back in September this year for 3 weeks now if this place was crap I can assure you I would not be there for a third time jake and Isabel falkirk

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank jake g
Watford, United Kingdom
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Excellent staff. Friendly and helpful. Clean rooms. The lifeguards on the Aquapark were really good fun, and quite persuasive. Encouraged us to try things that made our days more adventurous. We only spent a week here in February and the wind was quite strong for a couple of days but that couldn't be helped. Food was good and plentiful but if you are going to the main restaurant then either queue early or avoid the busy times as you might wait a while to get a table. only one negative and that is the proximity to the Airport. This is the last Hotel before the end of the runway but there aren't that many planes so not too much of a problem. Regular buses to the sister hotel but again they get busy at times. The reef at the sister hotel is great for snorkelling. Wifi in the the lobby is free but not very good. Its's better to go to Erics Bar just outside where they also show Football and the Wifi is also free and fast, just ask the staff to log you in.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Derek W
Dear Valued Guest,
I would like to seize this opportunity to thank you very much for the time you spend to write your valuable comments regarding your recent stay at Sea Club Aqua Park and the efforts you took to share your views with us. It is a pleasure to see that in general you were happy with the services you received during your stay with us.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Nabq Bay
Sea Club Resort - Sharm el Sheikh
Aqua Blu Sharm
Aqua Blu Sharm
#44 of 230 in Sharm El Sheikh
Regency Plaza Aqua Park & Spa Resort
Regency Plaza Aqua Park & Spa Re...
#95 of 230 in Sharm El Sheikh
Stella Di Mare Beach Hotel & Spa
Stella Di Mare Beach Hotel & Spa
#2 of 230 in Sharm El Sheikh
Sea Beach Aqua Park Resort Managed by Blue Resorts
Radisson Blu Resort, Sharm El Sheikh

Been to Sea Club Aqua Park & Spa? Share your experiences!