“FIVE STAR PLUS WHICH HAS CATERS FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Sea Club Aqua Park

Sea Club Aqua Park
Ranked #10 of 32 Hotels in Nabq Bay
Egham, United Kingdom
“FIVE STAR PLUS WHICH HAS CATERS FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2014

If you are looking for first class accommodation, fine wining and dining, relaxation for parents, entertainment for the family then this hotel is for you. My family booked for two weeks and ended up staying for nearly a month! We are frequent travellers to Sharm and like staying in 5 stars and although we cannot fault any stays we have to admit there was always something missing on our tick list except for this hotel which had all the list complete. Fantactic and well done, we could fault anything and, of course we will return.

Room Tip: For families :Family room with pool view or garden room for senior and couples.
1 Thank Christine Z
Dear Valued Guest ,
I am delighted to see that you were generally pleased and satisfied with our facilities and services and have, indeed, thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us once more. The entire team and myself are always sincerely delighted to know that we have managed to meet the expectations of our guests and are always more than happy to be welcoming you and so many loyal guests back to the Resort.
Looking forward to welcome you back at Sea Club Aqua Park

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (339)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
Mablethorpe, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2014

i read so many reviews before going on this holiday. we have just returned from a week at this hotel and i wish we had booked two weeks it was fantastic i travelled here with my husband my son 13 and daughter 14 my sister her partner and her 18 month old we had the best time ever it is so friendly.
i wont go into loads of detail as there are many reviews already but these are things i would like to know:
rooms are huge we had a two bedroom suite and its great it has a lounge area big double bed and two single beds , my sister had a one bedroom and it was also massive with lounge area and bedroom. clean towels every day if you want them.
the food is average we all managed to eat every night breakfast is ceral toast omelttes eggs bacon sausage(not English but nice) beans loads to choose from, lunch is either from restaurant or pool bar serves hot dogs burgers pizza and chips. dinner is all different always fresh BBQ outside cooking meat, a sandwich bar, a pasta bar, then lots of choice from the buffet. none of us had bad belly all week.
pools are fantastic, slides are amazing, and the lifeguards are just brilliant with all the adults and kids everyday in the afternoon turns into a massive water fight between the lifeguards the animation and the guests its brilliant if you wanna stay dry i suggest you stay around the quite pool...the evening entertainment is good always something going on in the ampetheater or outside the main restaurant. the pool party on the Saturday night is also good fun. we stayed in a room right outside the main restaurant and thought we would be kept up at night but by 11.30 all the music stops wasn't kept awake once. tipping the pool boys is a good idea they saved our beds everyday although it wasn't really needed always beds about till about 9.00am the shop on site (sams) is the cheapest and he is very friendly and will get you anything you want, fake asda is downstairs but is also ok, i visited new beauty with matrix you will meet him around the pool he is good had a lovely pedicure and my daughter had her eyebrows threaded. my husband visited the spa for a massage he said it was one of the best he had ever had so went back for two more...i had a treatment called aftersun it was lovely my skin felt amazing after it my kids and husband went off on a quad biking in the desert trip which we got from mommad ali (not the boxer) around the pool very good trip and completely safe.
all in all a great holiday and we will all be returning next year.

Room Tip: any of the suites are fab
4 Thank julie h
Dear Valued Guest,
First of all let me thank you for the interest shown in Sea Club Aqua Park and for trust and confidence extended to us . . We are all proud to provide you our utmost services in order to ensure a happy vacation. I was particularly delighted to see that you were very pleased and satisfied with our facilities and services and have, indeed, thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us.
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

Stayed for 1 week mid July, there was a problem with room booking and I felt the hotel just didn't care, however the tour operator were fab and we reached an agreeable compensation package.

The hotel rooms were nice and modern, could've done with a deep clean though. Our first cleaner was fab, lovely towel art, bathroom cleaned and tables wiped. But the second one not so good he only made the beds, never wiped anything down, toilet etc, but still hung around waiting for a tip which I reluctantly gave him.

The lifeguards really are fantastic, they work tirelessly making sure people have beds, and that the kids are enjoying themselves, I never once saw them take a break and was more than happy to give them a wee tip everyday as they certainly earned it. The aqua park was great, for kids and adults! Loved the Tsunami, queues were minimal.

Booked a couple of massages which were fantastic, much better than at home and I normally go to a sports masseuse but out there they really were something else.

Food was hit or a miss, I quite liked it but my 13 year old struggled. Went to the Italian on the last night which was fantastic, kicking myself we never went more!

Bar staff work hard and are good fun, my son loved the kids cocktails and so did I! Coffee is out of a machine but was fine, double espresso's were nice.

Overall we really enjoyed our stay, and for the price we payed it was fantastic, but for me personally I wouldn't go back. I would happily pay more for something a bit more wow.

I've not gone into too much detail with this review as a lot has been answered in previous reviews, but feel free to ask any questions.

Stayed July 2014
1 Thank Scotsfamily01
Dear Valued Guest,
I wanted to take the time to respond back to your review as I was particularly delighted to see that you were very pleased and satisfied with our Rooms, cleaning from the first cleaner , life guards, the Aqua Park slides & games, the massage service, the Italian restaurant and our Bar staff .
However I would also like to take this opportunity to apologize about the inconvenience caused by the Tour Operator booking details and I have shared with them the details to ensure a smooth communication with them in the future . Didn't forget your comment about the second cleaner whom we recognized from our logged schedules and we closely monitored his performance in order to increase the level of service .
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2014

We came to sea club aqua park for 10 days. It was amazing!!! Especially the animation team our favourites were Julia, toosha,mario,bob and Eden. Bob and toosha made every day a right laugh and Julia, Eden and mario made the evenings funny too. Bob was amazing with his yoga, water aerobics and water war fun. And Julia made our youngest daughter who is 8 laugh she was amazing ,always by the pool and always enthusiastic and full of energy . We met some really nice people. The hairdresser matrix was funny too we were always in the hair salon to see him and his leader who was a very nice man! Another special man was Sam the sweetshop man,he treated us like family! He was much cheaper than ASDA It was sad to leave him. Houssin was the craziest bar man ever and couldn't do enough for us, always bringing over drinks and cooling us down with water and ice. A recommendation is to ignore your rep and to get excursions with Mohammed Ali (not the boxer) and sorry I forgot to mention ROBIN HOOD (Manchester)!

THIS HOTEL IS WORTH MORE THAN ITS FIVE STARS!!!!!
We will be returning in the near future!!!

7 Thank Holly K
Dear Valued Guest,
I would like to seize this opportunity to thank you very much for the time you spend to write your valuable comments regarding your recent stay at Sea Club Aqua Park Sharm El Sheikh and the efforts you took to share your views with us. It is a pleasure to see that in general you were happy with the services you received during your stay with us. We are all proud to provide you our utmost services in order to ensure a happy vacation. Your positive comments about some of the animation team members have been delivered to them in person" Julia, Toosha, mario, Bob and Edan . And from the hairdresser Matrix .
Durham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2014

We had an excellent family holiday here. We had a suite & it was cleaned every day. The only let down was the pressure in the shower, it took ages to wash our hair!
What made our holiday so good was the staff. There are lots of lifeguards & Syed needs a special mention as he was fantastic with the children. He never tired of playing in the pool & never seemed to get upset when getting sprayed with water guns every 2 seconds off all the kids!
The Animation team were great too, especially Mario. Our little girl loved the minidisco every night & Mario was so enthusiastic & so much fun.
Wifi in the hotel is practically non existant. My partner ended up buying a dongle so he could use the laptop for work.
All in all a great holiday. We will definitely be back next year!

• Stayed July 2014
1 Thank Lucylucyg
Dear Valued Guest,
First of all let me thank you for the interest shown in Sea Club Aqua Park and for trust and confidence extended to us . . We are all proud to provide you our utmost services in order to ensure a happy vacation and We do appreciate your positive comments about the Suite, the cleanliness, the hotel staff, the life guards and the animation team . I have passed your special thanks to Sayed the life guard and Mario from the animation team . They were so happy about mentioning their names in person as it is considered their best motivation .
Belfast, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014

After a very short transfer we arrived at hotel around 2am because of a flight delay, we were checked in fairly quickly but were disappointed to be told we couldn't get food until the next morning. We had a family suite which was great with plenty of storage perfect for family of four but balcony was in kids room which i didn't really like. Shower in room was very poor. Food at hotel was really good for all incl. really disappointed though that we had to pay for ice cream they only served ice cream in main restaurant twice in 2 wks. Staff were all great and very friendly they work very hard I have a lot of respect for them as they were working in very high temperatures during Ramadan I can only imagine how hard that would be. There was a few fights which were upsetting especially in front of kids which a few families we're very annoyed with . It was always non English speaking people involved in the fights I have never seen anything like this in a family resort before we seen 5 fights in our 2 weeks and one was a very nasty brawl but it was cleared up quickly and the hotel got rid of these people by 12.00 that night. Shops at hotel included an asda which was expensive the little shop next to herb shop was cheaper and friendlier. Beware of the Russians they are the most ignorant arrogant people you could come across how the staff put up with them is beyond me, but then again they bring in money. If you miss breakfast you cannot get food until 12:30 which was a bit annoying.The only other gripe was the lads selling the trips and spa treatments they were a bit full on our first couple of days and you need to be firm and tell them to leave you alone until you get settled in but in fairness they were all decent guys who work hard, haggle with them when your ready , we done the quads with stargazing (amazing) the diving (unreal) and the kids swam with dolphins. We also used the spa which was fantastic. There was 17 of us there and although there was a few problems we all had a great time met som lovely people and when our 2 weeks were up we didn't want to leave. The slides and pools are brilliant with plenty for everyone the animation team are great fun and involve everyone. Eric's bar at the side of the hotel is a great wee spot with good wi fi nice cold beer (cheap) and Eric himself is a legend makes you so welcome. This is an honest review I hope it helps you out. Despite its imperfections we would go back in a heartbeat

Room Tip: Family suites are great
6 Thank Seamus M
Dear Valued Guest,

I wanted to take the time to respond back to your review as I was particularly delighted to see that you were very pleased and satisfied with our facilities and services and have, indeed, thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us. We are delighted that you appreciated the hard work that the staff showed during Ramadan in the hot temperature . We do appreciated your positive comments about your Suite, the Aqua Park pools & games , the service in our Spa and the Animation team .

As I write back on so many positive reviews, the entire team and I are always sincerely delighted to know that we manage to meet the expectations of our guests and are proud that our efforts and work were recognized and appreciated.

However I would also like to take this opportunity to apologize about the inconvenience caused by the unexpected fights between the some guests and would like to highlight that it was the first time for us to experience such attitude from guests, however an immediate firm action was taken that moment as you mentioned and it was cleared up all in a couple of hours . Please accept our sincere apology for that . As for missing the breakfast kindly be informed that we have a snacks at the Pool bar ( danish , coriossont ..etc ) just after breakfast from 10:30 till 12:30 . Please feel free to try it in your next visit . I have checked that poor pressure in the shower and our engineering department has took care of your valued note.
I appreciate the time you took to formally reflect on your experience with our property in South Sinai, Egypt. Once again, thank you for your helpful feedback about the Resort. We hope that you will consider Sea Club Aqua Park in the future for your family vacation.
Glasgow, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014

We were here from 1st July for 14 nights and had a great holiday. We ate breakfast and lunch at the aqua wave (Indian restaurant) and sunbathed at the aqua wave pool (waves on 4 times a day). We were on holiday with son, daughter-in-law and two grand daughters l4 and 10. No need to rush for sunbeds in the morning, there were plenty available and Ahmed the lifeguard was there to oversee. Sure the main restaurant was busy in the evening with kids serving themselves but surely
this is the parents responsibility and not the hotel. After eight the dining room is much quieter. We ate in the Indian and Italian restaurants and thoroughly enjoyed both. We spent three mornings at the sister hotel on the beach and walking in the sea with the fish around our feet was amazing, just remember to take beach shoes. The children never tired of the slides and the lazy river not forgetting the wave pool. We found the staff friendly and helpful and our room was always kept clean and tidy by Ali. Overall this hotel with the aqua park is a childs paradise with plenty to amuse them. As for the food, the only night we struggled was the sea food night, so perhaps thats the night to book the Indian or Italian restaurant. Hi and thankyou to Ahmed, Abdullah, Beshoy, Ali and everyone else.

Room Tip: Our room was in the main building third floor (lift available) side view and was quiet. The family...
2 Thank TaraMya
Dear Valued Guest,
I would like to seize this opportunity to thank you very much for the time you spend to write your valuable comments regarding your recent stay at Sea Club Aqua Park and the efforts you took to share your views with us. It is a pleasure to see that in general you were happy with the services you received during your stay with us. We have taken notes of your kind comments and will pass it on to all departments concerned.We are all proud to provide you our utmost services in order to ensure a happy vacation. Your positive comments about some of the team members have been delivered to them in person.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Nabq Bay
5.0 of 5 bubbles 4,144 reviews
Sea Club Resort - Sharm el Sheikh
Cleopatra Luxury Resort Sharm El Sheikh
Sea Beach Aqua Park Resort Managed by Blue Resorts
Sea Beach Aqua Park Resort Manag...
#109 of 231 in Sharm El Sheikh
Radisson Blu Resort, Sharm El Sheikh

Been to Sea Club Aqua Park? Share your experiences!