“1st time to Sharm with Excursions - Brilliant!”

Sharm Touring Egypt - Day Tours
Ranked #7 of 18 things to do in Nabq Bay
More attraction details
Owner description: Supply A Multiple Of Sharm El Sheikh Excursion Day Tours Options, Transfers, Offering Cheapest Deals Prices With Superior Services For Everything Needed In Holidays.We Offering You All Type of Day Trips From Sharm El Sheikh To Cairo, Luxor, Hurghada, Taba, Dahab, Nuweiba, Jerusalem, Petra in Jordan also Snorkelling, Diving, Nile Cruises, Boat Trips, Desert Safari Adventures ,Water Sports Activities, Entertainment Shows, Night Life Events, Cheap Private Transfers Services, City Tour, Airport Transfers.We are available 24/7 - Two Branches in Sharm, One in Cairo and also One in Luxor.
uk
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“1st time to Sharm with Excursions - Brilliant!”
Reviewed 30 May 2014

Shazly Shazly Shazly
These are the only three words you will need to help you plan, support and carry out your wonderful excursions.
It was our 1st time in Egypt and with all the bad press, and we were a little apprehensive, but all our fears over were soon put aside There was no trouble at Sharm or any of the other destinations we visited.
Having never visited Egypt or booked excursions in and around the area of Sharm El Sheik before we were pretty nervous until we met Shazly.
Before leaving for Sharm, we had researched via the net and decided on Sharm Days Out. After two days in Sharm I phoned Shazly and arranged a meeting. He arrived promptly by car and we visited his office/shop. On 1st impression, he was very friendly, helpful and answered all our questions. He told us all the positive as well as the negatives points of the excursions. We booked Quad biking, day visit to Cairo by plan, dolphin show, glass boat, parasailing and an overnight visit to mount Moses.
For the Quad biking you will be picked up and returned to your hotel. Take your own scarf and sunglasses – if you do not have sunglasses the will provide safety glasses for free, but the scarf you will need to buy. It total it will take about 3hrs. The day trip to Cairo started promptly at. 4.30am picked up from hotel and taken to the airport where we joined other day trippers and met by Shazly. He guided our small group on the formalities and wished us well.
After an hour free trouble flight we landed at Cario and were met by a very smiley, joyful, friendly and knowledgeable guide called Hussain. He spoke very good English with a sense of humour.
We boarded a 12 seater and made our way to the Cario Museum. Along the way Hussain talked about Egypt’s past. This was very informative and made History enjoyable.
At the museum, ear phones given, so we could hear the excellent commentary carried out by Hussain. He brought history alive and made a visit to a museum interesting. After the museum we went to river Nile and boarded a river boat. After 20/30 mins we arrived at the pre booked buffet style restaurant where we had a good variety lunch selections, but drinks were extra. Next we visited a registered Papyrus shop showing how Papyrus paper was made and you could purchase if you wanted. This was followed by a visit to the pyramids and Sphinx. There were locals selling things to you, as usual Hussain was there to sort things out. Overall an excellent excursion where we were very safe and learned alot thanks to our excellent guide Hussain.

We left Cario airport at 7pm and landed at 8pm at Sharm, met again by Shazly who made sure that everyone was safe and that we had a great time. Taxi was waiting and we returned to our hotel.

The dolphin show was free if you had booked a day tour to Cario by plane. We were promptly picked up from our hotel and taken to the dolphinarium. The show was OK. It was slow to start as the dolphin would not carry out the instructions given by the instructors. At the end of the show we were brought back to our hotel.

The glass boat and parasailing were in Nama Bay and the overnight excursion to Mount Moses was in St Catherine. Again picked up and returned promptly and safely
Overall I would highly recommend Sharm Day Tour based on their professionalism, helpfulness, trust worthiness, before & after support and all at a very reasonable price.

Other place visited was the very clean blue water but rocky beach, Al Mustafa Masjid and a place called, Hollywood. Where they have a water fountains display on the hour (we were there at 9pm) in the evenings surrounded by shops, cafe and a few life size metal exhibits e.g. terminator, predator etc.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank madabouttravel2

Dublin, Ireland
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Wi Fi use”
Reviewed 27 April 2014

Just back from Egypt , Sharm el Sheikh. I found these guys online and send them a email to book the wi fi unit. I got a very prompt reply and arranged to collect the day after I arrived in Sharm.
They turned up promptly and I was more then delighted with the service. The unit is great and I could use at the Pool or in the room. Fantastic , reallly fast, and I used it a lot including Downloading Magzines on my Ipad. A must have compared to paying the £20 per day that my hotel was charging for a slower service. They collected the wi fi unit at the end of my stay and refunded my deposit. A excellent deal and great service.

Visited April 2014
SharmTouring, Owner at Sharm Touring Egypt - Day Tours, responded to this review, 28 April 2014
We are proud that you choose us to do it
We will do our best to keep our service always on the level of your ambition to let Sharm clients get more fun and enjoyable time

Knottingley, United Kingdom
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“Worked perfectly and speed was faster than I expected”
Reviewed 12 April 2014

This portable wifi unit was either £20(GBP) for a week or £35 for 2 weeks, I also payed a £40 refundable deposit. I have no idea on how many GB's it had on it, but I certainly didn't use them all.

I never failed to get a signal out of it, even used it when on a boat in the red sea.

When I go back to Egypt, I'll certainly be getting another.

Visited March 2014
SharmTouring, Owner at Sharm Touring Egypt - Day Tours, responded to this review, 14 April 2014

Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Luxor - A Real Jewel!”
Reviewed 29 March 2014

Sharm Touring/Aqua Blue Sharm organized another wonderful day trip! Luxor is simply beautiful, the sights are gorgeous and with such a rich history, there's so much to learn! I would like to thank Shazly for his outstanding service! I highly recommend this tour!

Visited March 2014
SharmTouring, Owner at Sharm Touring Egypt - Day Tours, responded to this review, 30 March 2014

George Town, Grand Cayman
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Excellent trip to the pyramids”
Reviewed 28 March 2014

I did the one day trip to Cairo by air from Sharm. The whole day was very professionally organised, and a lot of fun. I work in a hotel in Sharm and was offered the same trip by Thomsons for £50 more. I am very happy I chose to go with Sharm touring. The pick up from the hotel was on time. We were taken to the airport and flew to Cairo. From there we met our guide Hassan. He was a very nice guy. He knows a lot about Egypt and the history of Egypt. He speaks perfect English and he was a lot of fun to spend the day with. We went to the museum, a boat on the Nile, a delicious lunch by the river and then on to the pyramids. We were then taken back to the airport and I was back at the hotel by 8.30pm. All in all I was very happy. Thank you very much Hassan and thankyou very much Sharm touring for a great day.

3 Thank Pedrobuceo