We have just returned from what should have been a 2 week holiday at the royal albatros but we loved it that much we cancelled our flights and booked for an extra 8 days. The hotel is absolutely spotless me and my husband have an 8 month old baby and i was concerned about taking him to Egypt as i have heard alot of bad reports about stomach bugs and it being dirty absolutely not the case at this hotel i was happy for him to crawl around and our cleaner made sure the floors in our room where cleaned to the highest of standards room 1853 rooms are fantastic well decorated - the hotel grounds and pools are very well maintained it is a massive hotel with 5 restaurants and there is so much choice with the food and i am a really picky eater and was really worried about the food as again family members that have been to egypt have told me the food isn't that good again completely not the case in this hotel the food is fantastic even people we spoke to that have been to egypt before said this hotel was by far the best food even breakfast loads of choice there's all different cereals theres fried eggs, omlettes, hard boiled eggs, fresh fruit, yogurt, different pastries, sausages, pancakes then lunch theres a choice of eastern food, mediterranean, italian and the beech bar to eat at and there is also a thai a la carte restaurant the white elephant which you pay for but is well worth the money it is really nice and roshdy the waiter is so helpful..Also there are 5 swimming pools so if you have children there is a baby pool with little slides but there is also a water park on the othereside of the hotel for older kids which is good as it is out the way so not to desturb anyone there is also a relaxation pool which is really quiet, a big pool and a heated pool there are loads of sunbeds so you will always get one took me over a week to get my bearings of the hotel as its so big.. Me and my husband (Mr & Mrs Brondel) & baby Jayjay would like to thank all the staff for a fantastic holiday could not have asked for more and we will be booking to go back in a few weeks we enjoyed it that much!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened in 2004, the 5* resort has a dream location on the golden sandy beach on the new hotel zone of Nabq Bay, facing coral reefs in the crystal clear waters of the Red Sea, and the shipwrecks of the nearby Straits of Tiran. The main building and the attached two-storey building are surrounded by resplendent gardens extending down to the beach. This elegant all inclusive resort is only 12 km from Sharm El Sheikh Airport, and 20 km from the famous Naama-Bay.Whether you're celebrating an anniversary or honeymoon, planning a family vacation in Sharm El Sheikh or just wanting to get away from it all, Royal Albatros Moderna is the perfect place for all ages and interests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Booking.com, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Royal Albatros Moderna Sharm el-Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Albatros Moderna Hotel Nabq Bay
- Calimera Royal Moderna
- Calimera Moderna Beach
- Royal Albatros Moderna Sharm El-Sheikh Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt - Nabq Bay