Me and my partner stayed in this hotel for a week in June 2013. We had a lovely holiday.
The hotel itself is very clean and pleasant. The staff are all very helpful and friendly. The complex is huge, the 2 pools are huge and the spa was great.
Our room was lovely, but we did email in advance to ask for a room with a sea view, which they happily gave us an upgrade from our promo room, which was very kind.
There was plenty going on throughout the day if you want activity's to do such as aqua aerobics, water polo etc.
A lovely hotel, my only complaint would be that the food was a little average and samey in the restaurants but i suppose for what we paid you cant really complain.
A great place for couples & family's wanting a relaxing holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened in 2004, the 5* resort has a dream location on the golden sandy beach on the new hotel zone of Nabq Bay, facing coral reefs in the crystal clear waters of the Red Sea, and the shipwrecks of the nearby Straits of Tiran. The main building and the attached two-storey building are surrounded by resplendent gardens extending down to the beach. This elegant all inclusive resort is only 12 km from Sharm El Sheikh Airport, and 20 km from the famous Naama-Bay.Whether you're celebrating an anniversary or honeymoon, planning a family vacation in Sharm El Sheikh or just wanting to get away from it all, Royal Albatros Moderna is the perfect place for all ages and interests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Expedia, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Royal Albatros Moderna Sharm el-Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Albatros Moderna Hotel Nabq Bay
- Calimera Royal Moderna
- Calimera Moderna Beach
- Royal Albatros Moderna Sharm El-Sheikh Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt - Nabq Bay