Stayed at the R.A.M 10th till 20th Feb 14
Ok so what do your want from your holiday?
Guaranteed sun well that's a given!
The following is what I thought of the RAM
The book in process was fine, reception staff were polite without being over the top. We we're given a room close to the relaxation pool as I requested. I will say that once you get the hang of the hotel being sort of split into two sides your sorted. It also took me a day or so to find my way around the 4 or 5 restaurants.
The food was fantastic if you can't find something to eat from the vast choice on display I would be surprised, I found myself walking between them in order to have a bit from each! Not one bit if tummy trouble during my ten day stay.
Did the spa, make sure you haggle!
Without going on and on about the pros and cons I would say that this is the best hotel that I have stayed in within Egypt , and I've done 4.
I do note that the other reviewers do make comment on the live singers that do a turn every night in one of the lounge bars, well I can agree, the male has a good voice but the female well......if I were in charge of the entertainment I would trade them both for a bit more variation (management please note)
All in all a fantastic holiday, great hotel, great food, great staff and I shall be returning next year. Oh and the coffee bars are to die for!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened in 2004, the 5* resort has a dream location on the golden sandy beach on the new hotel zone of Nabq Bay, facing coral reefs in the crystal clear waters of the Red Sea, and the shipwrecks of the nearby Straits of Tiran. The main building and the attached two-storey building are surrounded by resplendent gardens extending down to the beach. This elegant all inclusive resort is only 12 km from Sharm El Sheikh Airport, and 20 km from the famous Naama-Bay.Whether you're celebrating an anniversary or honeymoon, planning a family vacation in Sharm El Sheikh or just wanting to get away from it all, Royal Albatros Moderna is the perfect place for all ages and interests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Southall Travel so you can book your Royal Albatros Moderna Sharm el-Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Albatros Moderna Hotel Nabq Bay
- Calimera Royal Moderna
- Calimera Moderna Beach
- Royal Albatros Moderna Sharm El-Sheikh Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt - Nabq Bay