I had a great holiday in may this year! My first time to Egypt and I definitely would love to go back! and go back to Moderna! The animation team were so welcoming, they made you feel like you had been at the hotel for years! Getting us involved in the Dancing and Karaoke in the evenings! Billy, Chico, and Stephanie really made my holiday the best holiday I have ever had! The food was good and I could fault all of the staff at the hotel! everyone made my stay so good I did not want to leave! I have made life long friends from my holiday and shall be returning with them at some point in the near future!
Thank you moderna!
Thank you Billy, Chico, Stephanie and the rest of the Animation team!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened in 2004, the 5* resort has a dream location on the golden sandy beach on the new hotel zone of Nabq Bay, facing coral reefs in the crystal clear waters of the Red Sea, and the shipwrecks of the nearby Straits of Tiran. The main building and the attached two-storey building are surrounded by resplendent gardens extending down to the beach. This elegant all inclusive resort is only 12 km from Sharm El Sheikh Airport, and 20 km from the famous Naama-Bay.Whether you're celebrating an anniversary or honeymoon, planning a family vacation in Sharm El Sheikh or just wanting to get away from it all, Royal Albatros Moderna is the perfect place for all ages and interests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Royal Albatros Moderna Sharm el-Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Albatros Moderna Hotel Nabq Bay
- Calimera Royal Moderna
- Calimera Moderna Beach
- Royal Albatros Moderna Sharm El-Sheikh Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt - Nabq Bay