My partner and I have recently returned from two weeks at Royal Albatros Moderna. We had the most amazing holiday thanks to the staff and our Rep Sabeer (meeting point). The hotel covered every aspect we would wish for; entertainment, food and location. We spent a week relaxing and enjoying the beautiful hotel, then spent a week going on many excursions. I would recommend booking through your Rep, Sabeer was amazing to us! We visited the pyramids, went quad biking, the glass bottom boat and snorkeling.
This holiday has got to be up there with the best, therefore anyone who is looking into this hotel should go!! We will be returning for sure! :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened in 2004, the 5* resort has a dream location on the golden sandy beach on the new hotel zone of Nabq Bay, facing coral reefs in the crystal clear waters of the Red Sea, and the shipwrecks of the nearby Straits of Tiran. The main building and the attached two-storey building are surrounded by resplendent gardens extending down to the beach. This elegant all inclusive resort is only 12 km from Sharm El Sheikh Airport, and 20 km from the famous Naama-Bay.Whether you're celebrating an anniversary or honeymoon, planning a family vacation in Sharm El Sheikh or just wanting to get away from it all, Royal Albatros Moderna is the perfect place for all ages and interests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Royal Albatros Moderna Sharm el-Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Albatros Moderna Hotel Nabq Bay
- Calimera Royal Moderna
- Calimera Moderna Beach
- Royal Albatros Moderna Sharm El-Sheikh Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt - Nabq Bay