We stayed at the RAM for a week at the end of July as a family of five. Good hotel, lovely pools, plenty of sunbeds lots of parasols to provide shade and friendly staff. Food selection was good something for everyone; but we prefer hotels where you are allocated a table and the waiter gets your drinks. Here we had to try and get a table then get food, avoiding kids running around as it was so busy and hectic. We loved the pancakes at 4pm and the lovely coffees in the bar in the evening. Aqua park is very good and the snorkeling was amazing in the lovely clear warm sea. Had a good holiday, would visit again but not in peak season.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened in 2004, the 5* resort has a dream location on the golden sandy beach on the new hotel zone of Nabq Bay, facing coral reefs in the crystal clear waters of the Red Sea, and the shipwrecks of the nearby Straits of Tiran. The main building and the attached two-storey building are surrounded by resplendent gardens extending down to the beach. This elegant all inclusive resort is only 12 km from Sharm El Sheikh Airport, and 20 km from the famous Naama-Bay.Whether you're celebrating an anniversary or honeymoon, planning a family vacation in Sharm El Sheikh or just wanting to get away from it all, Royal Albatros Moderna is the perfect place for all ages and interests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Southall Travel, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Royal Albatros Moderna Sharm el-Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Albatros Moderna Hotel Nabq Bay
- Calimera Royal Moderna
- Calimera Moderna Beach
- Royal Albatros Moderna Sharm El-Sheikh Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt - Nabq Bay