We (young couple) have just returned from a 10 day stay at the Three Corners.
Overall we had a good holiday but we were a little disappointed at the hotel generally and expected more based on the recent reviews.
Pros: excellent and friendly staff that can't do enough for you, great animation team and kids club, plenty of sun loungers
Cons: hotel is outdated, public toilets unclean, food ok but repetitive, location not great (need transport to most places), water slides were never running, 25 minute bus journey away from private beach (despite it being advertised as 600m away on some websites), poor public air con
On a smaller note, the only cash machines on site broke and despite us informing reception that this was the case they weren't fixed whilst we were there and given the location it made it very difficult to get cash out (for excursions, bottles of water etc).
Overall, if you are looking for a cheap getaway that serves a purpose, and you are happy to sit by the pool all day and not venture very far, then you will probably really enjoy your stay. For us personally, it wasn't quite up to scratch and we would class the hotel as a 3*, with 5* staff.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Palmyra Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Three Corners Palmyra Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- 3 Corners Palmyra Resort
- Three Corners Palmyra Resort
- Hotel Three Corners Palmyra
- Palmyra Resort Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt - Nabq Bay