This is a nice enough hotel. Staff great and worked really hard during the storm that hit while we were there. Food ok. The big problem is the noise at night. Most (90%?) of guests are Russians on an all inclusive package that allows them to drink all night. The bar CLOSES at 7am!
Trying hard not to sound like a kill joy but the result of having the all night bar is that we were constantly woken by drunken guests visiting or returning to their rooms at all hours. Shouting and screaming in corridors, banging on doors at 3 4 5 6 in the morning every night is hard to bear. Pure hell. One British couple we spoke to were thinking about going home early because they couldn't get any sleep.
We were told that the contract with the Russians was ending soon and that things would get better. But unless you get this assurance or you are also a party animal that doesn't need any sleep, I suggest you avoid this hotel.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Southall Travel so you can book your Palmyra Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 3 Corners Palmyra Resort
- Three Corners Palmyra Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Three Corners Palmyra Resort
- Hotel Three Corners Palmyra
- Palmyra Resort Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt - Nabq Bay