“Very nice”

Laguna Vista Garden Resort
Ranked #21 of 31 Hotels in Nabq Bay
“Very nice”
Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

I've just return from laguna vista beach as it's reserved laguna vista garden it wasn't the first time in laguna resorts really staff is very honest and friendly service is very pleasant and food is very tasty really they made big improvement in the service and they do their best to make us happy I hope laguna garden open again as soon as they can

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Ahmed M

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
Reviewed 31 May 2014

When i went to this resort for the first time i didn't expect to see what i saw, amazing sights, amazing services, amazing crew and especially the reseption crew, they offered me too much services and especially a receptionist his name is Tamer jamel, that guy was like my tourist guid in the resort he offered me lots of excellent services that i never get in any other hotels or resort, I wish all hotels have such that great guy. 5 stars for that resort.

• Stayed May 2014
1 Thank Anas S
Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

I visit this hotel one time before really imisse thier chalets i missed lovely staff all reception bellman house keeping barmans really this hotel is famous by staff rooms is very amazing very quiet and simple

Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Ahmed A
Durham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I've been on a lot of holidays and Laguna vista gardens was by far my best! The resort was lovely and the staff were even better! The bar staff; little Ahmed, big Ahmed and Mostafa were really friendly and always had us laughing. Also the staff at the reception were very friendly and tamer, who helped with luggage and anything else you wanted was lovely and always willing to help. The cleaners were there everyday and always left an animal on our bed made from towels and they even went out of their way to make my sister a birthday cake made from towels! The location of Laguna vista is good too, it's a five minute walk from the beach and there are plenty of shops and restaurants, like mcdonalds, right outside the resort. The food was nice but could have been a little better but other than that there was nothing else which could have been improved! Me and my family (which there was over 10 of us) all loved our holiday and as soon as we left started planning another holiday to Laguna vista! I can wait to go again an see all my friends!

• Stayed August 2013
4 Thank maddyy96
Wolverhampton, United Kingdom
Reviewed 12 May 2014 via mobile

stayed here with my partner was really looking forward to my first time im Egypt. Unfortunately this accommodation was not good and has put me off going back. The food is awful with not a variety at all there was just rice on its own with nothing to go with it. There was only about 4 different things to choose from on the whole buffet. There was no entertainment in the hotel of a day or night. Can not fault the chalets as they were beautiful little things and were kept very clean. staff were very helpful and polite. there was only one bar staff working of a day so waiting for a drink could take up to 10mins. Overall i wouldn't recommend the hotel if I'm honest, there are defiantly better hotels.

• Stayed June 2013
2 Thank rebeccam1995
Inverness, United Kingdom
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Fantastic trip to the Laguna Vista Beach Resort. We joined our friends with their two children to spend 5 days at the resort, which they had been to the previous year. This was our first holiday staying in a resort and let me tell you we were not disappointed. The hotel itself was great with beautiful rooms. The food was fab (especially the breakfasts!) The team of staff made us feel very welcome and kept the kids entertained with the various outdoor activities they had on offer! Loved the work from Rebecca, she said she was a new member of the Animation Team, really friendly girl keep up the good work!! Had a brilliant time overall, great fun.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank Charlotte P
Boston, United Kingdom
Reviewed 18 April 2014

Just returned again from the Laguna. Had a great time . The staff are brilliant and made us very welcome again. Although there were mainly Russians staying we all got on really well.We shall be returning again in September.

Room Tip: w e prefer to stay in the main building rather than the thatched cottages, we are near to the restau...