Sea Club is a part of a large resort complex consisting of three all-inclusive Sea Group hotels. We spent a week there in the end of October 2013.
+ large rooms with large bathroom and balcony;
+ rooms are in good condition and cleaned on a daily basis;
+ green gardens, clean territory;
+ huge selection of foods in main restaurant - everybody can find something;
+ very polite and friendly staff - everywhere;
+ lots of sun chairs on the beach and around the pools, not too crowdy at any time;
+ nice beach, house reef and jetty;
+ excellent snorkeling trip booked through resident dive club;
+ very nice desert safari booked through the independent operator selling next to the pool :)
+ good ticket discounts and free ride to the Sea Club Aquapark resort - kids loved that one!
+ suits well for both grown-ups as well as kids.
- no free Wifi (even in the lobby) although advertised on the tour operator's web page (Tez);
- avoid SPA as they cheat with the services (we were charged upfront for 1 h massage, but got only 30 minutes);
- drunk, impolite and noisy Russians - they are everywhere :(
- watch for your kids' stuff next to the pool (Russian kids stole my kid's swimming goggles and a pool ball left unwatched for few minutes);
Excluding the unpleasant SPA experience and annoying Russians, the overall vacation experience was very good.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia, HotelsClick, Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Ebookers and getaroom.com so you can book your Charmillion Hotels & Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Club Resort - Sharm El Sheikh Hotel Nabq Bay
- Sea Hotel Nabq
- Sea Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Charmillion Hotels & Resorts Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt - Nabq Bay