Unless you are paying a great deal of money it is difficult to find a 5 star hotel in \Egypt, so 4 star is very much the norm, and with this in mind the Sharm Grand Plaza is excellent value.
The staff at this hotel are brilliant, from Adel the deputy manager, Mona & Sha welcoming you into the restaurant, Michael & Raide serving drinks,Maher & Mamon on the beach & Sarah in the exercise classes.
The chef Mustafa prepares first class dishes and is continually checking to make sure the guests are happy.
The setting with a large beach front is lovely, plenty of space for everyone. Nice rooms, but you will need a mosquito killer.
At this price we will definitely return
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly laid on the shores of the Red Sea, with private 300 meters long sandy beach, own stunning Coral reef, 90 meters away walk on the hotel own jetty, The Sharm Grand Plaza reflects peacfulness, tranquility and comfort.The one and only resort in Sharm featuring a 2 double queen size bed in all rooms "160 cm wide", Our aim is for you to relax and enjoy the wide range facilities of pools, entertainment and Dinning experiences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Southall Travel, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sharm Grand Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sharm Grand Plaza Hotel Nabq Bay
- Grand Plaza Hotel
- Grand Plaza Sharm El Sheikh
- Grand Plaza Resort
- Sharm Grand Plaza Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt - Nabq Bay