The plus points: very good value for money, exceptional service.
The not so good points: unheated pools, terrible wifi (even the paid for wifi was very erratic despite being expensive), nowhere particularly appealing indoors in the evening that serves all inclusive drinks.
I've stayed in much nicer hotels in Sharm but they were also more expensive. For what we paid I felt we had a good holiday and I couldn't fault the staff, especially Effat in the restaurant who was exceptional. However next time I would prefer to pay more to stay somewhere a bit better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly laid on the shores of the Red Sea, with private 300 meters long sandy beach, own stunning Coral reef, 90 meters away walk on the hotel own jetty, The Sharm Grand Plaza reflects peacfulness, tranquility and comfort.The one and only resort in Sharm featuring a 2 double queen size bed in all rooms "160 cm wide", Our aim is for you to relax and enjoy the wide range facilities of pools, entertainment and Dinning experiences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Southall Travel and Hotels.com so you can book your Sharm Grand Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sharm Grand Plaza Hotel Nabq Bay
- Grand Plaza Hotel
- Grand Plaza Sharm El Sheikh
- Grand Plaza Resort
- Sharm Grand Plaza Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt - Nabq Bay