We had a lovely holiday here after a few hiccups when we arrived it was all sorted the next day after speaking to Zara (guest relations) and adel (a manager) from that point on the holiday was great, totally relaxing. The complex was lovely and the staff couldn't do enough for you. The food was a little hit and miss but always found something to eat, even tried some new stuff.
I'll admit after reading some reviews before we came we was expecting the worst but after being here it seems it's just people being picky, the internet in the lobby (free of charge) is for browsing only but your on holiday why do u want to be inside when you've got the sun and drinks outside!
Would definatly come back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly laid on the shores of the Red Sea, with private 300 meters long sandy beach, own stunning Coral reef, 90 meters away walk on the hotel own jetty, The Sharm Grand Plaza reflects peacfulness, tranquility and comfort.The one and only resort in Sharm featuring a 2 double queen size bed in all rooms "160 cm wide", Our aim is for you to relax and enjoy the wide range facilities of pools, entertainment and Dinning experiences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Southall Travel, Priceline, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Sharm Grand Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sharm Grand Plaza Hotel Nabq Bay
- Grand Plaza Hotel
- Grand Plaza Sharm El Sheikh
- Grand Plaza Resort
- Sharm Grand Plaza Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt - Nabq Bay