Just returned from the Grand Plaza had an absolutely marvellous time, I was so impressed with the ameneties I will be returning in March 2015. The staff were amazing and nothing was too much trouble. Osama Said and the reception staff all so helpful and friendly.
The restaurant staff were jolly and up for a laugh, always ready for a joke.
The relaxing days we had have been marvellous. Had wonderful massages , facials, pedicures, and manicures. But here are lots of activities too. Diving was wonderful, many thanks to Tito and Abdo.
Also the wonderful birthday cake that arrived as a surprise on my friends birthday it was deliclous.
Special thanks to Mr Waleed Hassaan and Zara the hotel rep.
Stayed in Tarin room 1137, many many thanks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly laid on the shores of the Red Sea, with private 300 meters long sandy beach, own stunning Coral reef, 90 meters away walk on the hotel own jetty, The Sharm Grand Plaza reflects peacfulness, tranquility and comfort.The one and only resort in Sharm featuring a 2 double queen size bed in all rooms "160 cm wide", Our aim is for you to relax and enjoy the wide range facilities of pools, entertainment and Dinning experiences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Southall Travel and Hotels.com so you can book your Sharm Grand Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sharm Grand Plaza Hotel Nabq Bay
- Grand Plaza Hotel
- Grand Plaza Sharm El Sheikh
- Grand Plaza Resort
- Sharm Grand Plaza Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt - Nabq Bay