Lovely hotel and in an ideal location not too far from either Naama Bay or Soho Square. The private beach was really nice and there was never a problem to find a sunbed. Staff there were always very polite, helpful and welcoming. The Animation team there were fantastic Kelly, Beso, English Dylan, Dylan 2, Sam and Tony! We have stayed at other hotels in Sharm and have never got on so well with any others. Zara Foster also, she was brilliant, always happy to help and very friendly.
Overall one of the best holidays we've been on for a long time and will definitely be returning! :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly laid on the shores of the Red Sea, with private 300 meters long sandy beach, own stunning Coral reef, 90 meters away walk on the hotel own jetty, The Sharm Grand Plaza reflects peacfulness, tranquility and comfort.The one and only resort in Sharm featuring a 2 double queen size bed in all rooms "160 cm wide", Our aim is for you to relax and enjoy the wide range facilities of pools, entertainment and Dinning experiences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Southall Travel, Agoda, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sharm Grand Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sharm Grand Plaza Hotel Nabq Bay
- Grand Plaza Hotel
- Grand Plaza Sharm El Sheikh
- Grand Plaza Resort
- Sharm Grand Plaza Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt - Nabq Bay