Just got back from staying at Sharm Grand Plaza, whatever these reviews say about the hotel it is completely stunning, from the food, the hotel grounds to the hotel room, the staff everything was amazing.
The only fault I can make is that the air con was too cold and the fridge in the room wasn't apart from that everything was absolutely amazing.
Zara (Guest Relations) was really nice even though we have nothing to complain about she was still lovely and made herself known to everyone just in case anybody had any issues and considering she was unwell she still had a smile on her face. Also Mohammed who works in the Nuts Bar was fantastic and made us feel very welcome.
We would definitely come back again and stay there, missing the place already.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly laid on the shores of the Red Sea, with private 300 meters long sandy beach, own stunning Coral reef, 90 meters away walk on the hotel own jetty, The Sharm Grand Plaza reflects peacfulness, tranquility and comfort.The one and only resort in Sharm featuring a 2 double queen size bed in all rooms "160 cm wide", Our aim is for you to relax and enjoy the wide range facilities of pools, entertainment and Dinning experiences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Southall Travel so you can book your Sharm Grand Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sharm Grand Plaza Hotel Nabq Bay
- Grand Plaza Hotel
- Grand Plaza Sharm El Sheikh
- Grand Plaza Resort
- Sharm Grand Plaza Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt - Nabq Bay