We had a great holiday and its a lovely hotel. Very clean with lovely staff - do give a few tips early on in your holiday and you will not regret it.
Food - nice and always somthing to eat. The grill near the beach was a lunchtime favorite.
Drink - local egyption spirits are not great but they can make some great cocktails with them, larger is very nice and the red wine (mealtimes was delicious)
Location was great as most things are in hotel, we went to Naama bay twice and its cost £6 each way for 4 people - make sure you haggle and hold on tight. Oh use taxi's out side of hotel.
Closer is soho square with some lovely restaurant (you pay for it though) but we had a wonderful indian meal there.
This is a 5* hotel but Egypt 5* and so just remeber you get what you pay for.
Would go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly laid on the shores of the Red Sea, with private 300 meters long sandy beach, own stunning Coral reef, 90 meters away walk on the hotel own jetty, The Sharm Grand Plaza reflects peacfulness, tranquility and comfort.The one and only resort in Sharm featuring a 2 double queen size bed in all rooms "160 cm wide", Our aim is for you to relax and enjoy the wide range facilities of pools, entertainment and Dinning experiences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Southall Travel, Agoda, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sharm Grand Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sharm Grand Plaza Hotel Nabq Bay
- Grand Plaza Hotel
- Grand Plaza Sharm El Sheikh
- Grand Plaza Resort
- Sharm Grand Plaza Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt - Nabq Bay